Jen Ross Rewatch-Part 7:Afraid of Weight Gain, Same Exercise Pain and The Birth of Donsplain

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (marnarrhea @ 6/6/2021, 08:29 PM) 
    So much stuff! That isn’t my idea of organized, that’s my idea of chaos. With the amount of stuff she probably had to clear out of there she should have called her last video Exploring U-haul Life

I am laughing at Loftice! I had heard it used many times throughout the threads and thought it was a funny name that you ladies came up with, it turns out she actually called it that :hearty-laugh:

You should watch the original loftice video :)

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Buying more candles to pray for them hoes

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I Couldn't Resist @ 7/6/2021, 05:38) 
    QUOTE (marnarrhea @ 6/6/2021, 08:29 PM) 
    So much stuff! That isn’t my idea of organized, that’s my idea of chaos. With the amount of stuff she probably had to clear out of there she should have called her last video Exploring U-haul Life

I am laughing at Loftice! I had heard it used many times throughout the threads and thought it was a funny name that you ladies came up with, it turns out she actually called it that :hearty-laugh:

You should watch the original loftice video :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFjUZzSvHNk

Thank you for sharing, I’m going in! I must admit though, I’m a little afraid of what awaits :unsure:

3.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Just 6 minutes in and she has called it Our House twice already. Not anymore Jen :nono2:

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I fell asleep watching. I should have started watching her videos long ago, I could have saved so much money on melatonin :lol:

One of the last things I remember was her saying that the Loftice still had so much storage that she had barely filled, yet every nook and cranny had something shoved into it!

Now that I am familiar with the Loftice, I have to ask, what is the Craptice?

5.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The craptice is her home office & craft room (craftice). Jen’s playrooms span different states.

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 7/6/2021, 14:52) 
    The craptice is her home office & craft room (craftice). Jen’s playrooms span different states.

Thanks, ColdOne :)

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (marnarrhea @ 6/7/2021, 05:59 AM) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 7/6/2021, 14:52) 

Thanks, ColdOne :)

I think we made up that one based on loftice though. Or did she actually call it craftice? I just remember her alternating between craft room and office. It started out as a craft room but then once she started doing her bidnuss wady schtick she started calling it "office." And craptice just followed naturally because she was always struggling to declutter it.

8.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Craptice as a Bakery term!

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What's frightening is I've been seeing a lot of claundries in flipped homes in my area! I wonder if the loftice will be next, lol

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This is when I discovered the enigma that is Jen. So spoiled and clueless. She had so much damn money to waste on all that Target stuff. I remember Ingrid was the one that was so into that Christmas penguin and that's who Jen was SWFing that year.

"Now I don't have to bring ANY makeup (running clothes, pajamas etc) from home!" Yet she still did every single time.

What was the name of the handyman in Utah, I wonder? Or did Vincente fly in just for her?

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m can’t believe she has an office there.

One of my favorite videos when I first got into Jen was when she was in Utah by herself and was decorating the place for Christmas. I thought that was very nice of her at the time. I’m trying to remember if she decorated the loftice.

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Backup Bins @ 6/7/2021, 03:46 PM) 

One of my favorite videos when I first got into Jen was when she was in Utah by herself and was decorating the place for Christmas. I thought that was very nice of her at the time. I’m trying to remember if she decorated the loftice.

Yes. Shoot me now that I remember this, but she did an updated loftice tour video in the fall of 2012 and at the end added a tour of how she decorated it (skip to 20:13 or so). Note that the video was posted on October 22nd, so it was definitely done in advance. I *think* that's the only year she'd come early to decorate the whole house, or at least the only one she filmed and shared.

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I Couldn't Resist @ 8/6/2021, 00:55) 
    QUOTE (Backup Bins @ 6/7/2021, 03:46 PM) 

Yes. Shoot me now that I remember this, but she did an updated loftice tour video in the fall of 2012 and at the end added a tour of how she decorated it (skip to 20:13 or so). Note that the video was posted on October 22nd, so it was definitely done in advance. I *think* that's the only year she's come early to decorate the whole house, or at least the only one she filmed and shared.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tsO03JvLXQ

Ooh you found it! I can’t wait to watch this. I do remember thinking the decorations weren’t in scale with the place.

14.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't remember how I first found her or what the first video was I saw (how do y'all remember that?! kudos) but I distinctly remember seeing the infamous Utah pantry reorganization and thought a) wow that's awfully presumptuous of her when it's not even her kitchen and b) boundaries :1485540604:

I also used to watch Nikki Phillippi and the insufferable Ingrid/missglamorazzi from time to time - I thought Ingrid was less insufferable early on though. I'm sure there were others but I can't remember them right now.

YT was so different a decade ago but I guess so were many of us (except Gene).

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ah that was my happy place Jen time. She was cute (and clearly feeling herself haha) young and money to burn on useless crap. The good old days.

Thanks for posting that.

925 replies since 7/5/2021, 00:18   73587 views