Jen Ross Rewatch-Part 7:Afraid of Weight Gain, Same Exercise Pain and The Birth of Donsplain

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 7/6/2021, 23:19) 
    What's frightening is I've been seeing a lot of claundries in flipped homes in my area! I wonder if the loftice will be next, lol

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

I do not understand why you would want laundry in your closet, for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is that if you have teens some day, you are going to want them to do their own laundry. I do not want my kids traipsing through my bedroom and into my closet to do their laundry, knowing the will undoubtedly leave half of it on the floor!

Rewatch thread title - Jen Ross Rewatch -Part 8: StoriesFromWhenJenWasSuzanne’sDaughterInLaw

2.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    We were house hunting recently. And I came across a few homes where the laundry was in the kitchen!!!! JUST NO. I get how it might be convenient but I really didn't like the look of those massive machines in a kitchen (not like they were in an enclosure off to the side). Instant dealbreaker. There was also this home that was absolutely stunning except they had converted an ENTIRE room into a laundry room/walk in closet situation. Complete waste of a room IMO.

3.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think I was under 10 when I learned to do my laundry. It's stupid to have it in the parents' bedroom. This should not be A Thing!

I can see laundry being in the kitchen if it's a Miele all-in-one under the counter size but that's not what FP is talking about. Or maybe if it's an old one-story house with a really large kitchen, I can see the W&D being in a corner because maybe it's too hard to get the machines into an old basement with narrow staircase. I feel like I've been in homes where that was the case (in corner of large kitchen) but it was way before front loading machines became the norm. Who wants to look at their underwear & gym clothes all day long in a front loader if they don't have to.

4.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I hang washing outside 90% of the time and try my hardest to not use the dryer. The washer needs to be closest to the back door or garage door in my case. Also the damn things always leak eventually. No way would I want that upstairs.

5.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen would 100% make CC head to the basement to use the original washer and dryer. Donny can use the claundry.

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In her original loftice video, she had to call a handyman to take apart the futon?

Jen is supposed to be the handy one and she couldn't figure out how to disassemble it on her own? Come on now.

She supposedly "installed" Elfa closets all on her own. Wasn't it recently revealed that she only installed the shelves and accessories and the actual system base structure was installed by a professional?

7.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate the Loftice. Do not enjoy ladders or heights. I cannot imaging crawling up there to do makeup. What a freak. It makes more sense as a bed space for a kid but not for me with night bathroom visits. Horrible!

8.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is such a charlatan.

“I installed these shelves myself! [I set the brackets onto the supports that Vincent installed].”

“I’m known for my organizational skills. [Don’t look behind the curtain.]”

“I have daggers in my heart when my children are gone. [I know they’re with their father and his new woman, and everybody is doing just fine without me.]”

9.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The fact that she has TWO! chairs in such a small space in the original video is ridiculous. I was glad to see in the updated version that she changed it to one chair with wheels. Jen has to have all the things. A separate desk and chair for each activity, just like in her excessive office at Ross Manor 1.
    Get up and move the chair to the other desk or roll it there. You are one person! Her office in RM1 could have housed a staff of 6 people working there.

10.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 6/7/2021, 10:20 AM) 
    Craptice as a Bakery term!

I never said otherwise :) But was craftice also a bakery term, or did Jen actually use it? I thought someone here might have coined that too, after loftice.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I always thought Craftice was Jen’s term and Craptice was Bakery but perhaps not so.

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (DisneyPrincess @ 8/6/2021, 02:10) 
    I hate the Loftice. Do not enjoy ladders or heights. I cannot imaging crawling up there to do makeup. What a freak. It makes more sense as a bed space for a kid but not for me with night bathroom visits. Horrible!

I would have loved that as a teenager :wub:

13. Elfagoddess
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (HomeInTheZoo @ 8/6/2021, 01:58) 
    In her original loftice video, she had to call a handyman to take apart the futon?

Jen is supposed to be the handy one and she couldn't figure out how to disassemble it on her own? Come on now.

She supposedly "installed" Elfa closets all on her own. Wasn't it recently revealed that she only installed the shelves and accessories and the actual system base structure was installed by a professional?

Yeth? 🙋🏻‍♀️
    7F34C3C4-14EF-4F66-8A74-0BB5C9B8F8CB

14.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, she admitted that the handyman found the studs and attached the structural pieces for her. Obviously, Jen is not good at finding studs :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok, it’s now a day late but I feel like this belongs in the rewatch thread. The Beginning of the End. I have never watched this video (when it first came out I clicked out pretty quickly, thinking it was boring). I’m going to go watch now.

925 replies since 7/5/2021, 00:18   73586 views