Jen Ross Rewatch-Part 7:Afraid of Weight Gain, Same Exercise Pain and The Birth of Donsplain

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Breakdown,6/9/2021, 10:32 PM ?t=62136046&st=885#entry451753576]
    On the disconnect from her body: How does your body feel when you eat a pint of B&J in one sitting?

The funny/sad thing is that she never learned how to cook, how to eat well**, how to eat a wide variety of things like she claimed she wanted to do. You can do all of these things and eat meat or not eat meat, that doesn't even matter honestly and I say this as a former meat avoider.

So I guess she didn't read The Jungle when she was in middle or high school? It was set in Chicago FFS

Or even ask her parents when she was a young kid where her hamburger or hot dog came from? Come ON.

Breakdown exactly what I thought In fact, I googled The Jungle right after I watched it yesterday. It was written in 1906. And, she is acting like this is breaking news. None of this occurred to her before?? What a complete dope.

2.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes Shiseido, exactly! She was so out of touch with history, culture, current events, all of it.

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Screenshot_2021-06-10_3

4.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The June 9th vlog- no wonder Jen is losing it now. The Ross family was her only social circle.

Jen and Emily and the mispronunciations - I can’t. Someone upthread said they must not interact with other people to have heard correct pronunciation of Graco. I think that is exactly it.

Don was so into making those eggs benedict. I bet Tens teaches him an even better recipe for the next family brunch.

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh god, discussions of Emily and mispronunciations just reminded me about the "What is Glasgow" moment (I wasn't following the rewatch in March I guess). I'm glad to see it's preserved on Rumble. She is such an ignoramus.

(link for anyone who wants one https://rumble.com/vhkfa3-easter-with-the-...ch-31-2013.html, start around 6:40)

6.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I Couldn’t Resist, I was shocked she was that stupid, and even more surprised that she didn’t edit it out! She must really think her ignorance is cute and endearing.

7.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    God, such a moron. Also, shoutout to me in that video :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love when Poopsie makes an appearance in Jen’s vlogs. His face always gives away his feelings about her intrusion.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=ShiseidoCottonPad,6/10/2021, 08:15 PM ?t=62136046&st=915#entry451767002]
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 6/9/2021, 10:32 PM) 
    On the disconnect from her body: How does your body feel when you eat a pint of B&J in one sitting?

The funny/sad thing is that she never learned how to cook, how to eat well**, how to eat a wide variety of things like she claimed she wanted to do. You can do all of these things and eat meat or not eat meat, that doesn't even matter honestly and I say this as a former meat avoider.

So I guess she didn't read The Jungle when she was in middle or high school? It was set in Chicago FFS

Or even ask her parents when she was a young kid where her hamburger or hot dog came from? Come ON.

Breakdown exactly what I thought In fact, I googled The Jungle right after I watched it yesterday. It was written in 1906. And, she is acting like this is breaking news. None of this occurred to her before?? What a complete dope.

I don't think Jen could handle watching The Jungle, let alone reading the book!

10.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 10/6/2021, 23:07) 
    I love when Poopsie makes an appearance in Jen’s vlogs. His face always gives away his feelings about her intrusion.

The best shade he ever threw was in the 2018 Hamptons video when Jen is regaling him on her lifelong hatred of meat and saying how she never has to touch it again (because clearly she was never planning on making a meal for her husband or children which contained an animal product).

Poopsie’s comment about how it must be “therapeutic” for her to chop vegetables was perfect shade but went right over her head. She also missed some of his side eye.

Don’t think she missed Death Stare 2.0 at the log cabin though. After that she did not film on his presence and mostly filmed outside or in her room. Me thinks the law was laid down.

11.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread-

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62169532

925 replies since 7/5/2021, 00:18   73307 views