« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/10/2021, 04:08 PM) 
    this title :lol:

what disturbs me - which you guys mentioned on the last thread - was how she was just sitting on that shitquote waiting for a picture to post with it. "happy mother's day! IWILLNOTSACRIFICEFORMYKIDS"

seriously wtf

Right? Like, it's not like she posted some flowering stuff about how much she loves her kids/being a mother AND THEN posted that drivel
    IT was like Mehhhh something something kids, heart
    YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST MOMS
    LET YOUR KIDS SUFFER IF YOU HAVE TO
    YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN YOUR ORBIT

Like, um, okay Jen. Go off. Let your I hate my kids freak flag fly I guess

2.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    The problem with Jen is that she considers her cup empty if even a drop is missing from full to the top!

I’m wondering if she’s having bunion issues again and her feet can’t clip into the peddles? Her doing a run the other day instead of a ride is very out of character.

3.     +30   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jen is the most selfish person I follow on IG. She has no idea what it means to be a mother. She is a breeder, not a parent.

What is she going to do when her children really need her—not for the basic activities of clothing, schlepping and feeding, but really need her emotionally. When they’re in fights with their friends, when they’t doing well in school, when they have self doubt? The stage that Jen is involved in right now (4 full days per month?!) may be physically tiring but they don’t hold a candle to the mental exhaustion that can occur with older children. She won’t be able to handle it if she’s having so much time dealing with this stage.

4.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You absolutely have to be selfless to be a parent, particularly a mother, as you also give up your body for your pregnancy, and long after if you breastfeed, and even longer after that if you struggle to lose baby weight

You don't have to be selfless every moment of every day, but you do have to put your kids needs first

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 10/5/2021, 19:29) 
    You absolutely have to be selfless to be a parent, particularly a mother, as you also give up your body for your pregnancy, and long after if you breastfeed, and even longer after that if you struggle to lose baby weight

You don't have to be selfless every moment of every day, but you do have to put your kids needs first

Especially as long as they are not old enough to take care of them self

6.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 5/10/2021, 10:29 AM) 

So much THIS! Selfish and mother are two words that just don't go together. That's why moms are celebrated on Mother's day! You're either thanking your mother for her sacrifices and/or you're saying you're grateful to be a mother.
    Sure moms and dads would rather do other things for themselves sometimes, but you don't freaking spend your time complaining about it. You plan a yearly vacation alone, with friends or a sig. other and move on with your life. And for someone like Gene who barely has to spend time with her kids, she shouldn't be pushing this culture of ME TIME ALL THE TIME.

7.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I suppose under Jen’s definition I had hardships with two sets of twins and a husband working for the airlines who was always gone. But I never saw it that way. Yes, it’s hard work but I’m used to hard work. The trade off of having my children’s unconditional love and all the joys of being a mom was a god given gift. I felt so blessed.

Jen sees being a mom as work. Pwincess Jen does not like work. And she doesn’t even have them full time. They are healthy, she has no financial worries but she has no idea how blessed she is.

She couldn’t be more obvious about hating motherhood even as she tries so hard to fake it. She’s a bitch.

8.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When kids are babies/toddlers, it's physically exhausting. When they get older, it's more mentally exhausting. We moms do have to take care of ourselves, but Jen takes that idea and thinks she has carte blanche to do what she wants first and her kids take second place in everything.

I can't think of anything she's sacrificed for her kids after they were born, except some sleep.

9.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I am in shock that someone is this delusional and read this and thought this was ok. Well...it's Jen. Queen of useless people.

Being a parent is a thankless job people cannot call off from. It's not a job that people can take time off from. That's why people do it and do it right, it's considered selfless. It shows that you care for others. It's pretty much implied that if you show love to others, you have love for yourself as well because you know how to love.

I think this has to be the worst thing she has ever posted. She needs to seriously justify her uselessness? She's one of the worst mothers I've ever seen. The only thing that keeps her above others are those who have murdered their children. But very good job on ruining your children's self esteem considering that they are probably reminding by Jen on how much she hates that she had them. How they ruined her cushy princess lifestyle.

I really wish nothing but horrible things on her at this point. What a horrible piece of trash she is! They didn't ask to be born, but she doesn't have to make their lives a living hell because she's a useless sloth.
    Attached Image
    mom

10.     +48   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has no idea how good she has it. Not an iota. The only way she will ever appreciate how good she has it is if she loses it ALL.

She is the biggest TAKER in the world. Take, take, take. But she purports herself to be so giving and sacrificial, and even a victim for it.

It's disgusting. The level of disconnect from reality... I can't believe it. I've never seen anything like it.

11.     +50   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So unless I missed something, Jen not only made Mother’s Day her excuse to celebrate her self-centeredness in regards to her children, she made it 100% about herself by not even acknowledging her own mother. #SelfAbsorbedWithWonder

12.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 5/10/2021, 09:18 PM) 
    She has no idea how good she has it. Not an iota. The only way she will ever appreciate how good she has it is if she loses it ALL.

She is the biggest TAKER in the world. Take, take, take. But she purports herself to be so giving and sacrificial, and even a victim for it.

It's disgusting. The level of disconnect from reality... I can't believe it. I've never seen anything like it.

THIS! She takes, takes, takes from people. She's a useless leech that has no life, just sucks the life out of others. And the fact that she thinks of herself as anything else is sickening. I showed my husband that post too and his jaw dropped. She is such an idiot. She's so in her bubble and needs to get a life and a grip of what the world is.

13.     +57   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    There was nothing Don could have done to make her be a better person and mother. I don’t blame him for leaving her. She is toxic.

14.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 10/5/2021, 21:23) 
    So unless I missed something, Jen not only made Mother’s Day her excuse to celebrate her self-centeredness in regards to her children, she made it 100% about herself by not even acknowledging her own mother. #SelfAbsorbedWithWonder

I was surprised about the missing Jill post 🤷‍♀️

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What are her SM stats looking like? Still losing followers daily?

883 replies since 10/5/2021, 14:23   128536 views