The Mills Family Part 11: Delete, Block, Repeat.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EKaterin @ 5/13/2021, 10:53 AM) 
    Have y'all noticed the thumbs down on Tommo's recent videos, particularly the Viewer Mail Opening video. I know that the likes/dislikes all count as views, but indications are that Tommo is in subscriber's bad books. The egotistical miser must be wondering what's wrong with people! :hearty-laugh:

That channel is nothing like the ministry that Andrea was attempting to offer is it! No resemblance whatsoever. When his new honey is on board, unless she is super sensitive the channel may move even further away, possibly scaling down once the novelty of watching the happy couple settle down to married life.

I'm dumbfounded that anyone finds him attractive with that dirty body, scruffy beard and big hairy nostrils (of course he won't trim the nostril hairs).

He wants people second guessing who is lady love is. Whoever she is, she has pretty low standards of what is acceptable in a partner.

Arrogant. Miserly. Self Absorbed. Self Pitying.
    Narcissistic. Moody. Highly Sexed. Unhygienic. Know-it-all. What have I missed? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

I went to look EKaterin, The mail video has 112 thumbs down..Also noticed in comments ForeverBlessed said "Maybe take your address out of the description if you don’t want people to send you anything" and
    Marilyn Goossens said "Tom is doing the same as when he was with April,looking at his phone all the time and smirking,cat that’s had all the cream."
    I'm surprised he approved those comments being he would never take his address down because he might miss a check or gift card and being someone mentioned April..I know he said he approves all comments.

2.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    He doesn’t approve all comments. He says he has to approve all the comments. If he didn’t care about comments he would leave comments open but no, he literally takes time out of his busy day to approve or refuse every comment on every video.

3.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Love the new title. Who's ready for Thursday night shopping? Will Tom make his own pizza tonight? How many pepperonis do you think he will put on the pizza? 58? Will Claudia have any money to spend after being told she just does the bare minimum of service projects and housework at age 5?

4.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Will Sophia have matching shoes and on the correct feet? How many peeps will remind him to set the timer, don’t butter Ashers bread? Will he tell eden how pretty her hair is? Will he wipe his snot on his pants?

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeachBum2020 @ 5/13/2021, 11:26 PM) 
    He doesn’t approve all comments. He says he has to approve all the comments. If he didn’t care about comments he would leave comments open but no, he literally takes time out of his busy day to approve or refuse every comment on every video.

It says so much about him when he only approves comments that praise him. His mind is so closed to everything except adoration and praise. The same thing applies to the live chat. Unless its adoration and praise....its deleted and blocked. My guess is that he is the exactly the same with folks in real life. If they don't praise him all the time and agree with him all the time, they're history. Maybe that's another reason why he doesn't have any friends.

He says he likes to debate. Well, debating means listening to two points of view. Tommos definition of Debate is where he talks, the other person listens and agrees. The live dinners with Andrea were great examples of this. Tommo contradicted her all the time at dinner. Andrea usually tried once to stand her ground when she knew she was right about something and then she just quit and allowed him to keep on talking BS. He nit picked with her about the smallest little things all the time. An hour in his company would drive me insane. I will never understand how any women tolerates him.

Arrogance is bad enough. Arrogance and narcissism in the same person is excruciating :tearing-hair:

QUOTE (Mamacare @ 5/13/2021, 11:57 PM) 
    Will Sophia have matching shoes and on the correct feet? How many peeps will remind him to set the timer, don’t butter Ashers bread? Will he tell eden how pretty her hair is? Will he wipe his snot on his pants?

Mamacare Even Hannah's shoes were on the wrong feet in the live he did in the garden this week. I don't know who bought Sophia's shoes .... they are at least 2 sizes too big. She can't even run properly in them. She has to work so hard to try to keep them on her feet, they stop her from running properly. I don't think I have ever seen her wear her shoes on the right feet.

Oh my gosh....did you watch Bible study? He wiped SO much snot on those pants. He wipes his nose with his hand and then right on his pants. Its SOOOOO gross. Like other folks said on here, if he goes to the store tonight, he should wear a mask. He's got a cold. Handling the kart and produce at the store with those bug encrusted hands....and then wiping everything on his jeans.....right before he goes home to put handfuls of cheese into the bowls for the little girls!!! No surprise who will be sick next. Handling the pizzas, the bread sticks Ewwww! Those jeans must be so stained and filthy after a day of snot and chips and whatever else he eats being wiped into them.

6.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    He really should work on being more teachable and open minded. Everyone on earth came with their own gifts and have their own skill sets and attained knowledge. There are some very intelligent and talented people on earth. To think so highly of your own opinion and knowledge base is the ultimate form of disconnect from other humans. It's like you can't let them in to connect with, learn from, and respect. I remember when I first became a mom, I wanted my daughter to be the smartest and best in everything - better than everyone! Then, I realized how each child was an individual and had their own talents and cute ways. It was an epiphany to me that I wanted other children to flourish and shine too... why? So that she'd have good friends. So that some day we'd have good doctors, nurses, fire workers, repair people all around. We should want good things for all of those around us. That goes with seeing the best in people and you can't do that if you're always thinking YOU have to be the best/smartest/fittest, etc. That's another odd thing about Tom is how he thinks he can't even let his own young healthy, agile sons outdo him in carrying things (being strong), jumping on tables (teens tend to be more agile), etc.. He should want them to flourish and shine with their own unique talents and gifts. Likewise with all other humans on earth. He doesn't seem to want them to shine. He thinks God put him as the sun in the sky.

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think tonight is Live dinner with the Mills....every 13th of the month?

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 5/14/2021, 12:26 AM) 

Oh man, if that's the case it'll be harder for him to use the excuse of eating dinner to abruptly end the live stream. That means there's going to be 2 hours or more of Tom livestreaming, which means plenty of opportunities for him to say something stupid/offensive or for the kids to bust him on something.

9.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Double feature, Bakers!

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is tonight Live Dinner?? Does he still take the kiddos to Dehils to spend their chore money, if their live dinner falls on a Thursday, & the 14th of the month?

11.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Winnie, I don’t know if he does both but the monthly dinner is the 13th each month at 6p MST

I meant Winkie

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Good mood Tom or Grouchy Daddy...who will it be tonight?!

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mamacare @ 14/5/2021, 01:05) 
    Winnie, I don’t know if he does both but the monthly dinner is the 13th each month at 6p MST

I meant Winkie

I meant the 13th, lol
    I’ve been busy primer & painting ceilings, I guess the smells are getting to me, & I’m getting my days mixed up, lol
    Thanks for correcting me on today’s date

14.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 5/14/2021, 12:12 AM) 
    He really should work on being more teachable and open minded. Everyone on earth came with their own gifts and have their own skill sets and attained knowledge. There are some very intelligent and talented people on earth. To think so highly of your own opinion and knowledge base is the ultimate form of disconnect from other humans. It's like you can't let them in to connect with, learn from, and respect. I remember when I first became a mom, I wanted my daughter to be the smartest and best in everything - better than everyone! Then, I realized how each child was an individual and had their own talents and cute ways. It was an epiphany to me that I wanted other children to flourish and shine too... why? So that she'd have good friends. So that some day we'd have good doctors, nurses, fire workers, repair people all around. We should want good things for all of those around us. That goes with seeing the best in people and you can't do that if you're always thinking YOU have to be the best/smartest/fittest, etc. That's another odd thing about Tom is how he thinks he can't even let his own young healthy, agile sons outdo him in carrying things (being strong), jumping on tables (teens tend to be more agile), etc.. He should want them to flourish and shine with their own unique talents and gifts. Likewise with all other humans on earth. He doesn't seem to want them to shine. He thinks God put him as the sun in the sky.

I think that behind that loud, arrogant, ignorant facade there is a sad, pathetic, lonely and very insecure man. He proves this every single time he opens his mouth. He is desperate to be in control of every single thing and every single person. He is desperate to be the best and to be better than everybody else at everything.

Andrea was talking about Sudoku in one of their live dinners. She loved doing Sudoku and she reached Masters level. She was calm and patient and viewed it as a puzzle, nothing more. She then said that Tommo refused to do Sudoku anymore. She made light of it all and she wasn't putting him down or anything like that...she just said that he couldn't do the Masters level puzzles and he didn't want to start at beginners level and work up through the levels....he wanted to start at Masters level and he expected to be able to do better than her. When he could not do that, he refused to do Sudoku again. Isn't that like the kid in the yard at school who wants to be team leader and if somebody else is picked....they throw a tantrum and wont play at all?

He is scared of food. He is scared of the crock pot. My guess is that he is so scared of life that he has conflicting and desperate needs to be in control of every single thing and at the same time to be "cared for" like a little kid. He is very conflicted and he is blind to that. Or maybe he knows that is the case and he refuses to admit it to himself.

He has to be stronger and faster than his own sons. He has to win at everything....Magic, videogames, everything. He has to know more about the Bible than anybody else on the channel. He has to know more about nutrition and health and everything, than everybody else. Tommo is his own biggest fan. He is also his own biggest enemy. And he is the biggest hater and troll on his own channel.

He never had any respect for the YouTube people. If he did he would never shout them down all the time and delete comments that are trying to be helpful just because he does not agree with them. He would not ignore kind and loyal friends when it suits him. Just because he is in a funk or feeling crazy in love with his latest hot chick...that does not give him the right to be rude and dismissive to the faithful YouTube subscribers who have been there for him in his good days and in his bad days. They are the first folks he goes running to, crying, when things go wrong in his life....when he breaks up with a woman, when he dreads going to work on Mondays, when he is sad and lonely and grieving. They are the folks he turns to then and they are always there, ready to listen and to comfort him. Their loyalty to the channel is what earns his monthly YouTube check. Their time, their views.

They are also the first folks he drops when things are going well and he is happy..... When he has a new woman and he is crazy with excitement. The YouTube folks are then the folks that he drops....and they are the ones he (and the new girlfriend) taunt and click bait and play mind games with...while they cackle away and think its hysterical. The videos get shorter. The live streams stop. He does just enough to keep the YouTube checks coming.

He is a very needy, desperate man who is desperate for attention and for praise. Add greedy to that list and there you have ole Tommo. He is happy to take and take and take from folks who have less than he has.

Pride, arrogance, ego and greed. That sums him up nicely!

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JumpingJello @ 14/5/2021, 00:32) 
    QUOTE (kewpiepie @ 5/14/2021, 12:26 AM) 

Oh man, if that's the case it'll be harder for him to use the excuse of eating dinner to abruptly end the live stream. That means there's going to be 2 hours or more of Tom livestreaming, which means plenty of opportunities for him to say something stupid/offensive or for the kids to bust him on something.

I’m looking forward to watching tonight’s Live Dinner, Tommo is sick with a cold I guess, wonder how many kiddos out of the 9 are now sick.?

1129 replies since 13/5/2021, 14:12   139356 views