« Older   Newer »

1. Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene
        +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 17/5/2021, 14:19) 
    How does this even happen? Under what circumstances is any seller able to leave their crap behind for the new owners to deal with? The only instance I can think of is when some furnishings are included in the sale. But it seems she left more than that??

It happens more than you think. People are lazy, they use any excuse to walk away. But if she left the garage filled with not only her discarded furniture but her kids toys, that is beyond shameful. I left furniture in a house in AZ, the buyers wanted it, we wrote it into the contract. Same in NH. I have no sentimental furniture, it is just stuff. But had the buyers not asked, it would have been in the moving van. I for sure would not have left bins upon bins of back up mail boxes, and whatever other crap she spent money on like Gene did. Again, if she really did leave all the furniture, it was because it was not gray and was not in keeping with the mausoleum decor. Her excuse would have been the pandemic, not that she no longer wanted any reminders of her caged life. It would not serve the new owners to show it all, unless they bought it as a flip, that would have made some great before and afters.

Sorry Gene, but the videos show you is such a bad light. Did you really think no one would ever find out what a horrible person you were, leaving your hoard for someone else to get rid of? I hope your AG dolls have found a home with a sweet little girl who will play with them, as they are meant to be. I also hope all your drab, dull brown furniture gets donated to families struggling to keep a roof over their families heads, where it may be drab but it will make a huge difference in their lives.

I think Gene may be in a corner of a gray room, knees to ample rack, crying and rocking. Her life really sucks and it is all her own fault.

933 replies since 16/5/2021, 17:30   108651 views