Fridaythe13th:WhenTheBakeryFoundJasonWithWonder Pt 241

« Older   Newer »

1. GeneBo
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Yetta @ 18/5/2021, 18:49) 
    This house is right down the road from RM1 and has a beautiful patio.

www.jamesonsir.com/eng/sales/detai...enview-il-60026

That’s a nice house. I like that fireplace much more than the original at RM1. Isn’t this house right next door to RM1? Looks like it in the drone shot.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Recovering Perfectionist @ 5/18/2021, 07:16 PM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 5/18/2021, 09:49 AM) 
    This house is right down the road from RM1 and has a beautiful patio.

www.jamesonsir.com/eng/sales/detai...enview-il-60026

what is with these mansions on independence ave and oversized poop-colored couches???

I was wondering the same... Did these houses come furnished with the couch? Is that the same couch as Jen's?

3. Malicious Vitriol
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SyntheticThong @ 18/5/2021, 19:07) 
    Ok here is my theory:

Don saw her crazy meltdown video and made her take it down. Now he is concerned for her welfare and that of the children so he checks up on her often. Jen lays it on thick. Don starts to feel the way he did when he first met her and she NEEDS him which he loves. They start to talk and flirt, one thing leads to another and they are back together but taking it slow. Don’s only condition is no social media during this time of rediscovering each other and spending quality time with the kids.

No way. Don's done. If things turned out like this, he is even more dense than I thought he was.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 18/5/2021, 18:58) 
    QUOTE (doughy @ 5/18/2021, 11:09 AM) 
    Random thoughts:

1. I still don't believe for one minute that she was dumped. I think she had the kids she never wanted, felt completely put-upon, blamed her predicament on Don, began to resent him for expecting her to be a real mother, read a few 'self help' books, decided she was caged, became angry, became consumed with self-righteousness, and talked herself into believing she could live a more fulfilling life without Don. (We see how well that went...)

I hear you on this, but I just don't see how the decision to split benefitted Jen at ALL. I think she absolutely felt and did all of the above, made life so miserable, and that she essentially forced Don to file, but I just can't see her pulling the trigger. She couldn't cope with changing her hair part for one day, I just cannot imagine her upending her life like that. Unless she was truly idiotic and thought nothing would change--she planned to stay in RM1, update things, etc. She was so knocked on her ass that she couldn't manage to pack & move her belongings. Even the way she's bitching about being the only adult in the home--at the end, I think that was the only purpose Don served in their relationship but it was worth something to me-time-all-the-time Jen. To see Don jump on Tinder before the papers were filed and leave RM1 with only his ipad in hand, I 100% think he was the dumper.

I still think she gave him an ultimatum and he ran with it. She thought he would never leave so she tried to manipulate some situation and never in a million years did she think he would say “ok, peace out”. Maybe she tried to get him to quit working, or start cooking dinner again, maybe he wouldn’t come home to peel her apples. Something dumb (it’s Jen) and Don was relieved.

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Demented Turtle @ 18/5/2021, 18:54) 
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 5/17/2021, 04:36 AM) 
    Anybody not get it yet?

Me!! Can you send it to me PLEASE? Edited to add..... the fireplace link. I’m soooooo behind. Had to take a break from Jen

Never mind. I found it. 😵. Damn Jen! Do better. I can't believe she left so much stuff

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    i would like the link please. Usually i can find these things on my own but not this time. Whoever found this is GOOD!

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Golly what I wouldn't give right now for a good old Container Store run, complete with her snack description in case she was starving on the 2 mile journey.

OR an update on some new brand of packing cubes or a new and updated "what's in my walking pharmacy."

Ahhh yes, the good old days...

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KerryGold @ 18/5/2021, 20:04) 
    Golly what I wouldn't give right now for a good old Container Store run, complete with her snack description in case she was starving on the 2 mile journey.

OR an update on some new brand of packing cubes or a new and updated "what's in my walking pharmacy."

Ahhh yes, the good old days...

I would go for a closet declutter, in wich the fruit tops stay, of course

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 5/18/2021, 01:24 PM) 
    I hear you on this, but I just don't see how the decision to split benefitted Jen at ALL. I think she absolutely felt and did all of the above, made life so miserable, and that she essentially forced Don to file, but I just can't see her pulling the trigger. She couldn't cope with changing her hair part for one day, I just cannot imagine her upending her life like that. Unless she was truly idiotic and thought nothing would change--she planned to stay in RM1, update things, etc. She was so knocked on her ass that she couldn't manage to pack & move her belongings. Even the way she's bitching about being the only adult in the home--at the end, I think that was the only purpose Don served in their relationship but it was worth something to me-time-all-the-time Jen. To see Don jump on Tinder before the papers were filed and leave RM1 with only his ipad in hand, I 100% think he was the dumper.

I still think she gave him an ultimatum and he ran with it. She thought he would never leave so she tried to manipulate some situation and never in a million years did she think he would say “ok, peace out”. Maybe she tried to get him to quit working, or start cooking dinner again, maybe he wouldn’t come home to peel her apples. Something dumb (it’s Jen) and Don was relieved.

Don't forget those Tinder selfies were at RM1. There's no way he just happened to have a random bed selfie on his phone that he was going to use to entice Jen back to his wonderland with, I think he was OVER it all and ready to peace out.

10.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He was DONE.
    Attached Image
    41AFDB55-B040-4B82-AA5B-2D9FC863F262

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Can I have the link to the fireplace!

12.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Went away for the weekend and missed the best discovery!! I’ve not caught up comments but got as far as new owners name but couldn’t find husband, could someone please pm me the link too please 😍

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Sent @nursemommy & @everythingbutthebagel

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 5/18/2021, 01:24 PM) 

I have a feeling Don becoming CEO and working in the office more had something to do with it.

15.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That miserable cow was 100% dumped.

933 replies since 16/5/2021, 17:30   108651 views