« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    How does this even happen? Under what circumstances is any seller able to leave their crap behind for the new owners to deal with? The only instance I can think of is when some furnishings are included in the sale. But it seems she left more than that??

2. Malicious Vitriol
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (KayTee @ 17/5/2021, 14:14) 
    QUOTE (Malicious Vitriol @ 17/5/2021, 14:09) 
    I uploaded the photos of only the renovation but they got deleted. Not sure why :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

I did too yesterday and they were removed in about a minute - mods want all of this PM only since it’s not Jen’s house any longer.

Got it, thank you. Sorry mods :)

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie @ 5/17/2021, 08:14 AM) 
    Also, does anyone remember the photographer friend who visited her in Utah?? Wasn’t her handle something like starofmay of star of wonder. Maybe I’m late to her. She is also someone who knows them. Quite possibly we can find her and get information.

I follow StarofMay on IG, she is actually a stamp designer and card maker and is insanely talented and seems very sweet. She just got married and just moved into a new house and is prepping for her custom craft room (that she uses for real work). I have never seen her talk of Jen other than showing a card she sent her a couple of years ago.

The devil works hard but the bakery works harder, can someone send me the link too?? I only read during the week when I'm working and you all do the best work on the weekends!

Edited by Snark Week - 5/17/2021, 08:40 AM

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 5/17/2021, 07:19 AM) 
    How does this even happen? Under what circumstances is any seller able to leave their crap behind for the new owners to deal with? The only instance I can think of is when some furnishings are included in the sale. But it seems she left more than that??

QUESTION

WHERE are you seeing the junk in garage

I got link to fireplace reno='is it on HIS page????????????????????

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As far as her leaving her stuff, listing sheets usually have an include/exclude list of what comes with the house. The “staging furniture“ may have been listed as included. Sometimes in discussions on the sale they ask for things to be thrown in at the last minute, particularly if they’re coming from a condo or something smaller and will need time to furnish or if it is a flip and they would rather show the house “staged.”

Every P&S agreement I’ve seen requires the property to be left empty and broom clean at closing. The buyers had to agree to accept the remaining furniture otherwise she would’ve been obligated to remove it. If necessary, Missy would have hired a truck to move it all out and donate it and just deducted the cost of that from the seller’s proceeds. Jen would not have had to deal with it personally.

The guy who posted the videos is definitely the husband of the record owner but this still might be an investment/flip for them. It’s hard to tell. On the other hand, he has a realtor Facebook page and Instagram which is where I would think you would show your work related properties. This is his personal FB. He actually has pretty limited posts on his realtor social media, which surprised me.

6.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 17/5/2021, 14:19) 

I guess it gets to crunch time, contracts are exchanged and signed and they then own the property, so she runs out of time to remove stuff. The buyers could then charge the seller through the solicitor for any costs incurred for disposing of furniture or belongings if leaving those things behind wasn't agreed in the sale. Otherwise the buyer has a ton of expense and inconvenience disposing of stuff that isn't theirs. I'm sure the costs of Jen's laziness were just absorbed because Don just wanted it done.

Either way, of COURSE Jen left a ton of stuff in the house and didn't clear it out properly. When has Jennifer Ross ever been accountable for anything that wasn't just self imposed projects that she then shelved the minute she was slightly bored? The idea of having to clear out a property, with a deadline and actual expectations of manual work, is so beyond her abilities as spoilt little wifey. If you can rely on anyone to do a half-assed job of something that feels like work, it's Jen.

7.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    EXACTLY, KayTee. Empty and broom clean! Same, from experience.

At my last walk through just before the closing I asked the seller (through my realtor) to remove paint cans and other stuff I knew would never be used. I didn't want to deal with their disposal, thinking I probably couldn't just throw them in the trash bin.

Not my monkeys, not my circus.

This is a business transaction, not a "wouldn't it be nice if I left X Y Z for the new owners, they might want to use it" or really in selfish Gene's case "I can't be bothered to keep my end of the deal" by moving the crapola out!

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    There still seemed to be an awful lot of Jenbo’s stuff in that house and in the garage. That’s going to be fun for the new owners to deal with 😖

Although the fireplace isn’t my taste, it looks like at better than what was there before!!

9.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I can’t see any footage of things she left behind other than the staging furniture?

10.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 17/5/2021, 14:19) 

It happens more than you think. People are lazy, they use any excuse to walk away. But if she left the garage filled with not only her discarded furniture but her kids toys, that is beyond shameful. I left furniture in a house in AZ, the buyers wanted it, we wrote it into the contract. Same in NH. I have no sentimental furniture, it is just stuff. But had the buyers not asked, it would have been in the moving van. I for sure would not have left bins upon bins of back up mail boxes, and whatever other crap she spent money on like Gene did. Again, if she really did leave all the furniture, it was because it was not gray and was not in keeping with the mausoleum decor. Her excuse would have been the pandemic, not that she no longer wanted any reminders of her caged life. It would not serve the new owners to show it all, unless they bought it as a flip, that would have made some great before and afters.

Sorry Gene, but the videos show you is such a bad light. Did you really think no one would ever find out what a horrible person you were, leaving your hoard for someone else to get rid of? I hope your AG dolls have found a home with a sweet little girl who will play with them, as they are meant to be. I also hope all your drab, dull brown furniture gets donated to families struggling to keep a roof over their families heads, where it may be drab but it will make a huge difference in their lives.

I think Gene may be in a corner of a gray room, knees to ample rack, crying and rocking. Her life really sucks and it is all her own fault.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m late but I’m curious - if someone could please send me the link to the remodel.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think we need a poll so we can place bets on the next date she’ll post something.

My bets are

ig: May 22
    YouTube: June 12

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Would love to be messaged new owners Facebook please and thank you!!!

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Hi I feel weird asking since I am never have anything to add to the conversations and rarely post but would someone PM the new fireplace?

Please and thank you :)

15.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    All the leftover hoard could be the reason for the significant price drop. We negotiated a price drop on a property, with the owners leaving a bunch of stuff behind. We got a great deal in the process.

Don lost a ton of money on the sale, but it must’ve been worth it to him, just to get rid of it, Jen, and the endless hoard. At least her stuff wasn’t truly junk, it was generally good quality, but just a shit ton of it.

933 replies since 16/5/2021, 17:30   108651 views