Fridaythe13th:WhenTheBakeryFoundJasonWithWonder Pt 241

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 5/18/2021, 01:27 AM)
    Definitely the Jen of Christmas past!

With her collection of collections

I blame Marie Kondo, she broke good ol decorating for days all the fun bins Jen

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Fantastically Fantastic @ 18/5/2021, 01:52) 
    I'm Still trying to decide. On one hand, if I could have the Hunter skills Supernatural that the yumi Winchester brothers have, which I Totally have in my nightmares, I could live in the scary house. BUT, and thats a big ol but, no pun intended, I think I would rather live in her house, go around Fondling everything, at the correct camera angles, and see if I could pick up her career where she left off, make $$$ and have more choices in life.

I’m sure there’s also still somewhere a freezer filled to the brim with 5 year old ice cream and Halloween candy! It might not be plant based though…

Edited by husbandontherun - 18/5/2021, 01:59

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think Jen just doesn’t know what to post. She’s rebranded into a van lifer but not living a van lifer life so she’s at a loss. Sure, anyone else would continue posting but Jens so into the “rules” that she can’t possibly post something unrelated to van life! That’s why she ended up with a hundred YouTube channels and a blog.

4.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Sorry if i missed this i have been mopping floors. Live man is a realtor per Instagram with his name and the kids are adopted they have a Facebook Adoption page with both of the guy’s first names.

5.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was watching Jen purge her bathroom from '19. She talks about redoing the bathroom in the next couple of years. Within 6 months Don had moved out. Crazy to watch now. And fascinating.
    [/QUOTE]
    I've noticed so many instances of her mentioning a future plan just before the separation! I really think she did not see it coming at all!

(Or she is a really excellent liar/actress. But I guess we all actually already know that.) :rolleyes:

The only question left is - Was she lying about her life before the divorce, or is she lying now?
    [/QUOTE]
    QUOTE (ItLooksDelightful @ 5/18/2021, 01:03 AM)
    QUOTE (HappiestAlone @ 5/18/2021, 12:59 AM) 
    I was watching Jen purge her bathroom from '19. She talks about redoing the bathroom in the next couple of years. Within 6 months Don had moved out. Crazy to watch now. And fascinating.

I've noticed so many instances of her mentioning a future plan just before the separation! I really think she did not see it coming at all!

(Or she is a really excellent liar/actress. But I guess we all actually already know that.) :rolleyes:

The only question left is - Was she lying about her life before the divorce, or is she lying now?

Yeah, Which lie? Where is Lying Liar that Lies? (Is that the right way it's
    said/spelled ) they will know

6.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    In case the last reveal video does disappear, I rewatched since I apparently skipped most of it. I wanted to see what divider y’all were taking about. I guess he thinks that will be dedicated to the A/V stuff?

The most interesting part was him saying there are more plans for the house and he will show them as well

:celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

It’s got to be the master bath and Winnie’s bath, right? I wonder what else...

7.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Damn you bakers <3 now I have the sudden urge to go to a Mexican restaurant & order a margarita with a salted rim 3_3

8.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Fantastically Fantastic @ 18/5/2021, 01:39) 
    QUOTE (Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene @ 5/18/2021, 01:32 AM)
    I skipped a few pages. What I noticed, forgive me if these have been noticed, kitchen cabinets, white, not the cream she used. Kitchen backsplash, totally changed. Bin used for fireplace ricks, labeled, but I can’t see the print. New wall color. I wonder if they are going to resell, they are putting more effort into the changes than RM 2 had, even after Gene changed so much. I think the kids did Easter over there because it is a bigger yard.

Will Gene ever resurface?

Unless they changed it again, she had re-done the kitchen and wall paint while they were still there. New counters and painted the cabinets and new backsplash, admitted she got the last combo wrong <gasp> so she hired someone to help her pick it out.
    QUOTE (Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene @ 5/18/2021, 01:32 AM)
    I skipped a few pages. What I noticed, forgive me if these have been noticed, kitchen cabinets, white, not the cream she used. Kitchen backsplash, totally changed. Bin used for fireplace ricks, labeled, but I can’t see the print. New wall color. I wonder if they are going to resell, they are putting more effort into the changes than RM 2 had, even after Gene changed so much. I think the kids did Easter over there because it is a bigger yard.

Will Gene ever resurface?

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 5/18/2021, 01:25 AM)
    The Jen of today or the Jen of Yore?

She has built ins now and they have plants, matches etc

But MarriedToddlerLikeJen:

Stuffed friends
    Some new collection that’s off scale (like thimbles or something)
    Childish picture frames of Winnie and herself
    Plants (either way too big or too small)
    Bins of DVDs
    Her Martha Stewart Living Magazine collection

Voo-Doo dolls

No, they new owner changed the backsplash and cabinet color. And I think maybe they changed the cabinet doors. It looks much nicer now. I want to see if they keep the hideous counters, they are very trendy, all the home shows are using them. Just because they are does not make them worth having. Gene changed the the islamd and the fire[lace to the same quartz, because gray. Gray like her heart.

9.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So every time Jen is quiet:
    - Don's married to Tensleigh and they have a bun in the oven
    - Jen's been banned from Utah
    - Jen lost custody of her kids
    - She committed suicide
    - Winnie committed suicide

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Brushmyhair @ 5/17/2021, 07:43 PM) 
    My opinion she is in an overpriced mental health day clinic .. she is not near her bike but doing app workouts. ..

Nah, I just checked and she DID use the bike on Saturday (along with most of last week). Today and yesterday she only used the app though.

11.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [/QUOTE]Exactly. Not being told daily that she loves us really hurt my feelings…
    [/QUOTE]
    Same. I was Really starting to believe her, for realzies. And she trashed my Mothers day. I had some big demons to face on that day as it is, and then I really worried about her All day, after I saw all the stuff she said and did before she took it down. All of it, not the edited, some left off the end version i re-watched here. It was very disturbing, that along with her goodbye song. I thought for sure :nervous:

Edited by Fantastically Fantastic - 5/18/2021, 02:17 AM

12.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 5/18/2021, 01:53 AM) 
    But no order would stop her from posting walks with Winnie or peloton stats. 🤷‍♀️

THIS! (in Jen language)

I'm still on the post-divorce-proceedings-didn't-go-her-way hayride.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene @ 18/5/2021, 02:10) 
    QUOTE (Fantastically Fantastic @ 18/5/2021, 01:39) 
    Voo-Doo dolls

No, they new owner changed the backsplash and cabinet color. And I think maybe they changed the cabinet doors. It looks much nicer now. I want to see if they keep the hideous counters, they are very trendy, all the home shows are using them. Just because they are does not make them worth having. Gene changed the the islamd and the fire[lace to the same quartz, because gray. Gray like her heart.

I don’t think so. The cabinets in the kitchen are definitely the same cabinets Jen had painted white, and they’re a different style then the shaker cabinets the new owners put in at the fireplace. The backsplash and counter top is the same as what Jen left behind too.

14.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (theres a shit quote for that @ 5/17/2021, 06:38 PM) 
    Regarding Jen silence.

I think it’s worth looking at the reviewable alimony laws in IL.

Jen has made a big push to call being a “content creator” her job since the divorce. We know there’s a six month review of her divorce and she did a big trip and a failed rebranding launch right before the review.

My guess is Jen couldn’t prove in good faith that she was trying to support herself and lost her alimony.

The court would not look kindly upon a woman who is a content creator not creating content but sending her kids to preschool full time with split custody. There’s no reason she can’t work. I think she got a hearty settlement but the alimony was pulled and she’s BIG MAD.

This is an interesting theory. How does her $6,000 domain name factor into it? :mocking_smiley_emoticon: Sorry not sorry I keep bringing it up, I just think it's crazy she paid that much for a domain name for her :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: bidness wady career!

But that would be a big change if she lost her alimony. It would leave her steaming mad :1485540604:

theres a shit quote for that I LOVE your name! hilarious

15.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, one would assume that the Vaginal Mucus Queen, not over-sharing must mean something monumental :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

933 replies since 16/5/2021, 17:30   108651 views