Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Perfect gif 😂

3.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Great thread!

4.     +33   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Woot! Username checking in! 😂

5.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen sees motherhood as a zero sum game for sure.

I think she sees most of life that way.

Even looking at old videos, including Don’s vodka-cran apology and the Christmas non-decorating before vacation breakdown in her car - it’s clear that Jen believes she overextends herself on behalf of others - Emily, her viewers, her children - and that comes at HER expense. She feels unvalued and her needs ignored by everyone around her. (Although she did talk about how the kids know it’s better for all if they go with her flow.)

Don catered to her every whim and expected so little in return. Until they had children. And he took the new company position. Then when he told her to shape up or ship out... off she went. She is a mother in name only.

That woman keeps running from herself, but she will never be any happier until she faces herself through real therapy.

Monday morning ramble over!!

6.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That picture was so not from yesterday.

If she had them all day, we would have seen them making pancakes or heart-shaped pizzas or something. Or out walking near flowers. If Don had dropped them off, they would have had a card or something with them most likely. It also looked like Donny was wearing PJs. I think they would have been dressed better if they had spent the morning with Suzanne.

What a nasty piece of work she is. Always scolding with her nasty shitquotes.

Sometimes when you feel guilty, it's your conscience trying to tell you something.

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    First thing I checked were the pictures she had made some time before to compare the clothes. :snickering:

8.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine posting a shitquote about stop being a good mother by sacrificing for your kids and then have the nerve to post a picture of you and them having a hug fest! Irony escapes her once again. The only thing she is happy about is her money makers are back.

I am in the someone other than Daddy Don dropped them off and snapped the picture.

The lack of enamel on her teeth is also a result of her 15 hour a day dental hygiene routine. Even if she is a purger, she also over brushes. Dentists say brush twice daily for 2 full minutes, 30 seconds for each quadrant. And not immediately after eating as it can push those acids into the enamel. Your saliva can hekp neutralize them. Yes, TMI and too much reading about dental science.

Back to the Good Mother.

9.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Such a funny title!

Jen sucks at so many things and we can have a laugh about it. The fact that she sucks as a mother though, makes me really sad for her kids.

10.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    this title :lol:

what disturbs me - which you guys mentioned on the last thread - was how she was just sitting on that shitquote waiting for a picture to post with it. "happy mother's day! IWILLNOTSACRIFICEFORMYKIDS"

seriously wtf

11.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I wonder when Gene and Prissy will start riding together on their Pelotons. Prissy is begging for people to follow him so they can all high five each other. 🙄 Are they no longer besties? You think they would have been all over the riding together once Prissy got his bike. 🤷🏻‍♀️

12.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 10/5/2021, 16:08) 

what disturbs me - which you guys mentioned on the last thread - was how she was just sitting on that shitquote waiting for a picture to post with it. "happy mother's day! IWILLNOTSACRIFICEFORMYKIDS"

seriously wtf

That person posted the picture right before Jen did (she did a story a few hours prior but it looked a bit different).

MiserableWithWonder saw it and decided it best summed up how she felt and shared it. But the chickenshit post it in disappearing stories and put up a “happy” photo in her timeline. Such a manipulative POS.

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 5/10/2021, 10:15 AM) 

seriously wtf

That person posted the picture right before Jen did (she did a story a few hours prior but it looked a bit different).

MiserableWithWonder saw it and decided it best summed up how she felt and shared it. But the chickenshit post it in disappearing stories and put up a “happy” photo in her timeline. Such a manipulative POS.

ah ok. I wondered how many hours or days she had that and was waiting to post

so I guess she saw it and was like yes! this! and had to run and make her own posts

14.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 10/5/2021, 16:15) 

seriously wtf

I bet she took is a sign from the universe validating her beliefs. :eyeroll:

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhatSheSaid @ 5/10/2021, 07:10 AM) 
    I wonder when Gene and Prissy will start riding together on their Pelotons. Prissy is begging for people to follow him so they can all high five each other. 🙄 Are they no longer besties? You think they would have been all over the riding together once Prissy got his bike. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why are the besties not riding together? That is the million dollar question. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

883 replies since 10/5/2021, 14:23   128466 views