« Older   Newer »

1. Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene
        +39   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey Gene, please explain on detail what “illegal privacy infringement” is. Also exactly which “words, images, and videos” have been “manipulated in harmful ways”?

I think I speak for many when I say you are not a content creator, once you started showing your cervical mucous, your poop journals, and your daily recording of Charlottes every blink, ounce of weight gain or loss, you proved to be just an attention whore. Before you think to be a scold, you need to reflect on everything you posted over all the years and ask yourself why you get so many negative comments. You posted your entire life for the Internet to see, even catching the attention of Tosh, his showing you in all your private bedroom glory, playing baby to Don’s daddy did not reign you in. All of everything is your doing, your fault, and you are solely responsible. You are not a victim, you created it all.

I do hope you get honest and let everyone know the details of the illegal infringement and harmful manipulations which you so vaguely posted about. If you can pull yourself away from your thinking of your best friend at 14 and all the vets you devote so much time to daily to explain, you may actually get more positive feedback. Meanwhile I will not hold my breath, because you never follow through with anything save over exercising, ignoring your children, shoving sweet treats down your gullet, and not understanding boundaries when it come to you EX in laws.

983 replies since 18/5/2021, 22:17   148835 views