ViewersGhostedNothingPostedLikeJen Pt 242

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 5/20/2021, 10:50 AM) 
    Here’s how I feel- schools need volunteers. Can you imagine if all of the fundraising and other things were heaped upon teachers on top of all they have to do? If you are a stay at home mom, you have a duty to help. There are many working mothers who can’t due to work schedules, so you should show up. My mom did, I did, it’s just an important part of helping out.

I'm a working mom and I feel SO guilty that I can't volunteer at my kid's school! I would love to. Jen is such a waste of space.

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 5/20/2021, 08:58 AM) 
    The nose would be the first item of attention for me. Truly hideous and witch-like.

Ya mean MormonWitch-like, don't ya?

:b_wink:

3.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 5/20/2021, 07:57 PM) 
    She’s been at the social media game long enough to know how to properly do a rebrand. This was an impulsive fail.

I agree. I think she was in one of her manic phases in the beginning. so excited and full of ideas. Then she had her little meltdown. Reality set in that she didn't fully think it through. I do think someone in her family gave her shit about her meltdown, because she promptly deleted it. I also think she didn't get the sympathy and head pats from the Jenions. Now I think she is in sulking and punishing phase. What she doesn't realize is that her viewers are learning that life is just fine without her sub-par content. They are asking now, but eventually they will forget all about her. When she comes back, people will be less likely to believe her crap stories about this being her job.

4.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My kid starts Kindergarten this Fall and I cannot wait to volunteer at his school! Granted I work from home full time but thankfully the hours are flexible and I can spare time here and there. I'm so excited to meet other parents and have play dates.

The fact that Jen is a SAHM with money coming out of dat ass and doesn't volunteer at the soup kitchen is also ridiculous. Go out and meet people!

O/T - whats the video where Don asks Jen if her pizza was yummy? It's the only one I haven't seen. And the ample rack - Bakery saying or did she actually say that phrase in a video 😬

Any Peloton updates from our wonderless wonder?

5.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe she really just wanted to commit social media suicide. And she did.

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Recovering Perfectionist @ 20/5/2021, 19:59) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 5/20/2021, 10:50 AM) 
    Here’s how I feel- schools need volunteers. Can you imagine if all of the fundraising and other things were heaped upon teachers on top of all they have to do? If you are a stay at home mom, you have a duty to help. There are many working mothers who can’t due to work schedules, so you should show up. My mom did, I did, it’s just an important part of helping out.

I'm a working mom and I feel SO guilty that I can't volunteer at my kid's school! I would love to. Jen is such a waste of space.

I know it’s hard, but don’t feel bad!! There are so many ways to contribute, and you should not feel guilty!

7.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Heck, I volunteer a few times a year at my granddaughter’s preschool. I go read for story hour. I love it

8.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I tried volunteering in my sons class but quickly realized that he didn't do well with me in the room. I was a distraction for him. I found other ways to help though. Jen really has no excuse.

9.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen at the Monte-Ross-i school, volunteering for funfetti cake baking class of 1 (Dalani).

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I agree that she is BIG MAD. No one told her to stop posting. She’s withholding/punishing in her childish manner (tantrum). She MUST have control over everything and everyone and when she could not control the negative comments she receives, she said “I’ll show them! I’ll stop posting anything”. I think she’s also been truly realizing how the Rosses are distancing themselves from her which is another thing she can’t control. She really thought nothing would change other than she’d be rid of Don.

She may have gotten flak from everyone (family, Don, etc.) for taking off on that trip and indulging only Jen and she DOES NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO ANY CRITICISM OF HERSELF - EVER! add to the fact that something “devastated” her (Don moving on? Banned from the Utah house? ) and she must be also be realizing, even on a subconscious level, that her life blew up and she couldn’t control that or the aftermath. She doesn’t understand or accept what she can control and that is making a new life for herself but she won’t do that. She won’t change. She’s too lazy and self-absorbed. She wants what she wants when she wants it which includes to indulge her every whim. It doesn’t include responsibility for the life and mental health of her children or anyone else until and unless it suits her.

11.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gravy @ 20/5/2021, 20:08) 
    My kid starts Kindergarten this Fall and I cannot wait to volunteer at his school! Granted I work from home full time but thankfully the hours are flexible and I can spare time here and there. I'm so excited to meet other parents and have play dates.

The fact that Jen is a SAHM with money coming out of dat ass and doesn't volunteer at the soup kitchen is also ridiculous. Go out and meet people!

O/T - whats the video where Don asks Jen if her pizza was yummy? It's the only one I haven't seen. And the ample rack - Bakery saying or did she actually say that phrase in a video 😬

It’s a Hamptons Travel Vlog just before she announced her pregnancy with CC.

12.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yep. Selfish, lazy, narcissist, lying, manipulative cow.
    She's all alone and she always will be.

Edited by BugBittenKitten - 5/20/2021, 08:56 PM

13.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's fascinating looking at some of the IG accounts she follows and how frequently and recently she is liking CERTAIN things. Everything vanlife? Check. Those anti-racism accounts she signed up to, in order to appear woke? Nothing.

An empty, sad vanlife wannabe, with an empty, sad fanbase and no content.

Epic, epic lol.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 5/20/2021, 01:11 PM) 
    Per Jill’s TripAdvisor account: in Jan 2020 in Texas they stayed at a hotel for a family emergency which required a hospital trip.

Does anyone recall what happened around that time?

You know what I call a banner week at the Bakery:
    Jen's Disappeared and Breakdown 's Scans are All Clear. So, happy for you. :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

Now, for my chaser- let us know how to find Jill's TripAdvisor account NoLongerAvailable! :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 20/5/2021, 20:52) 
    QUOTE (Gravy @ 20/5/2021, 20:08) 

It’s a Hamptons Travel Vlog just before she announced her pregnancy with CC.

Thank you!! I could figure out the fireplace on FB, yet this has alluded me for years 😂

983 replies since 18/5/2021, 22:17   148752 views