ViewersGhostedNothingPostedLikeJen Pt 242

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 21/5/2021, 00:27) 
    Hey Jen
    No one cares about you being on instagram, you freaking bitch idiot
    the supreme court is deciding on whether or not they're going to keep Roe V Wade
    Something actually important is happening
    Aliens are real
    Like, you're so insignificant
    Grow up or move on

Just wanted to share my sincere appreciation for the phrase “freaking bitch idiot.”

That’s all.

2.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Ummmmmm, Jen, I don’t care what you say....

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It’s likely her story was reported as self-harm, and Instagram intervened. Throw in people who know the Ross family, soup kitchen.

Edited by ClingingToUtah - 5/20/2021, 06:02 PM

4.     +30   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I blame mega Jenion Paula for all this. I bet she turned up on Jen’s doorstep with a basket of muffins and the cops because she was concerned.

E9576713-2D51-4412-BCE8-044D8398D4D7

5.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    HibernatingandManipulatingLikeJen

6.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 21/5/2021, 00:59) 
    It’s likely her story was reported as self-harm, and Instagram intervened. Throw in people who know the Ross family, soup kitchen.

You think IG yanked the story?

7.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So, here’s the ironic thing.

In those stories, she said something about how there’s a stigma around mental health, and then implied that she was having suicidal thoughts.

A REAL FRIEND, if they heard their friend say this, would DO SOMETHING. A real friend likely wouldn’t call in a welfare check, they’d go to their friend’s house and do something, but Jen doesn’t have any real friends, so that’s the best that an online follower can do. Or maybe someone called PDQ or Raven to get someone to intervene personally.

Regardless, technically, if that’s what the big thing was, technically there was nothing “illegal” done and whoever called or whatever did a very good thing and Jen ought to be thanking them. Unfortunately, Jen wasn’t serious, she was just looking for attention, so it backfired on her.

8.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GurninglikeJen @ 21/5/2021, 00:41) 
    She put the same post on her FB page, left comments on, but no one has said a thing. Not many likes either.
    Oh, going back to the gym floor pic, one of the screws that holds down the bar separating the two flooring has gone. Less than a year in and the place is falling apart.

The fact the third ever post on her new With Wonder page is about taking a break is a new level of cringe.

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Sounds like she’s quitting, maybe she realized the rebrand couldn’t work and this is the easiest way out. Too bad, I really wanted to know about the divorce.

10.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LurkHer @ 21/5/2021, 00:24) 
    Ok this is moving too fast for me to keep up with at the moment lol but she’s implying someone stalked/harassed her, right? She used the word illegal. Did someone show up at her house? Show up at her kids’ school? If so, that’s awful. But I’m not 100% sure that she’s being truthful. (Jen? Lying? Shocking, I know.)

Also, just to clarify, to avoid such safety concerns, I highly recommend pursuing therapy instead of starting a public YouTube channel as your therapy and sharing every detail of your life for a decade.

11.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is deleting comments on FB too.

That " solo mama" is giving me hives. Why not just a mother. Does it need defining further? Does it have to be solo, single, married , what have you? A mother is a mother.
    But no, she had to put solo, in case those real dicks get confused.

Honestly, she shared LESS when she was married, then she is sharing now. She started using Youtube as a bottom of the pit confessional when Dawny was born and the marriage hit the skids. She should have stopped Youtubing then, and focused on her life. But again, no. That one really loves herself on camera. Which is why I am convinced she will share as long as she breathes. But she will never learn what is and what isn't appropriate to be shared, and what is a good quality content.

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 21/5/2021, 01:03) 
    QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 21/5/2021, 00:59) 

You think IG yanked the story?

From what I understand, they’ll reach out to the person, and may contact law enforcement or suicide hotline. (I attended one for our state’s suicide prevention town hall meetings, and this what I recall. Suicide within farm communities is sadly high.)

13.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    Well, if that wasn't her most satisfying statement ever, I don't know what was.

I mean, I don't know about you but I'm feeling mighty delighted knowing she returned just as smug and insufferable as ever. Perhaps even more than usual. And I think it's fairly obvious the reason for it is that she's been on the couch, chewing her matcha and devouring these last few threads.

Today's post was epic in it's own quiet little way. No freak out, no crying, just Jen at her best - a disingenuous pretend victim who caps it all off with a sweet little <3

AND - OMG, what would I do without this place today?? I mean, props to ALL of you who called it and are not even remotely swayed by her histrionics. Just imagine how much crazier it's gonna get in the coming weeks. We ain't seen nothin' yet! I'm here for the ride with you guys if you'll have me! ;)

14.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Oh gosh. I have missed so much. Was watching her rewatch videos and they have all gone private?? What is going on?

15.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Myhousewifelife videos are gone.

Screen_Shot_2021-05-20_at_7

983 replies since 18/5/2021, 22:17   148620 views