1.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 5/18/2021, 06:16 PM) 
    Someone help me out please. Am I imagining that Gene filmed a vlog in the car when Don was driving and she was talking about a self help book she read, pontificating about how profound it was and how it's changing her life? She might have been holding the book in her hand too. Was it a Glennon Doyle book or a Brene Brown? I knew something was up then with their marriage. But I cannot for the life of me find the video to rewatch it and now I'm thinking I imagined the whole thing. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I remember her talking about a book that deeply resonated with her but she was alone in her parked car I believe. I don’t know if it was YT or IG stories. I believe it was Glennon Doyle or some similar book and not too much before the marriage blew up. at the time I was like how does a married woman relate to this book...?

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I also think she’s waiting for her new website to be ready and she’ll come back with a big relaunch of the already failed rebrand.

3.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don was renting the apartment. It will be available again to ren in July

How is alimony reduced if the ex spouse does not work? Alimony in Illinois is 33% of payers net minus 25% of payees net. And the amount can not cause the payee to earn more than 40% of the couples combined net income. So if she works and makes some big bucks, she could lose money. By not working means she can get the full amount, not less. And she is only entitled to it for 60% of the years married.

4.     +21   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 19/5/2021, 00:19) 
    Someone help me out please. Am I imagining that Gene filmed a vlog in the car when Don was driving and she was talking about a self help book she read, pontificating about how profound it was and how it's changing her life? She might have been holding the book in her hand too. Was it a Glennon Doyle book or a Brene Brown? I knew something was up then with their marriage. But I cannot for the life of me find the video to rewatch it and now I'm thinking I imagined the whole thing. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I remember her talking about a book that deeply resonated with her but she was alone in her parked car I believe. I don’t know if it was YT or IG stories. I believe it was Glennon Doyle or some similar book and not too much before the marriage blew up. at the time I was like how does a married woman relate to this book...?

Was it this?

il_794xN.2218840266_93i2

5.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/18/2021, 06:19 PM) 

Oh good, glad you remembered too. I really was wondering if I was losing my mind. I'm not sure if I was posting on the thread at that time or if I was lurking but I distinctly remember that whatever book it was, I thought it was suspicious that it was resonating with a seemingly happily married woman. I would love to see that video again.

QUOTE (EverythingButTheBagel @ 5/18/2021, 06:21 PM) 
    I also think she’s waiting for her new website to be ready and she’ll come back with a big relaunch of the already failed rebrand.

Maybe it's just me but who even looks at websites these days of "influencers"?

That is the $6000 question :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She liked this post of her fave Vanlife girl
    Attached Image
    FB725011-A944-4B3F-991E-7FE2AD8D0033

7.     +28   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 19/5/2021, 00:29) 
    She liked this post of her fave Vanlife girl

I don’t understand how living in a van would reduce your stress.

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I missed the link to the fireplace, can someone pm me, please?

9. Brushmyhair
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I wonder with wonder if all this time lawyers have been screening her IG , her statements , her going off the deep end, etc and built a nice little case for sole custody hearing. It doesn’t take much, she has been publicly unstable. Some sound bytes strung together .
    I wondered and I wonder why the Ross clan didn’t intervene with her and tell her, l to stop for the kids sake however when building a case it is an opportunity to appear supportive all the while banking enough evidence to bury someone.
    We can only wonder ..

10.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Last thread somebody posted a pic of the IG comments asking about her silence. One has 3 likes, are any Jen liking them? She is clearly on IG liking her dreamy vanlifers and shitquoters...is she deliberately ignoring her own page or just refusing to respond? Knowing she is active on IG but refusing to talk to viewers, including ones worried because she never said she'd be off awhile... dang that's bitchy.

11.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Nobody is building a case to take Jen's part-time kids from her.
    She hasn't done anything...not even the crock of shit about Lee...that warrants that.

*sigh*

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I doubt Don would pay a lawyer to have a paralegal read Gene’s SM. If he wants to see her IG. He can easily make an account and look at it, her account is not private. She may portray herself as half nuts, but when she is in person with any adults, she may be “normal”. Unless Charlotte says something to Don that could be more than she makes us grilled cheese everyday, she is a better mother than some.

13.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Ok, I think I’m on the train that Don is married/engaged and/or having another baby. This amount of silence is just crazy!

Anyone wanna share the link to the RM1 reno?
    Attached Image
    AADEC86C-87D3-4310-8CC8-2EBEAA612204

14.     +15   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just rewatched this video. She posted it 13 March 2020 just as the world was shutting down. That means she FILMED it likely in the weeks leading up to that. For context, Don bought her $800K house the middle of February - I mean the closing happened then - but she doesn't mention it here.

Cleaning out the office - acknowledges she's a hoarder.

1_56
    2_27
    3_13

Half organized, ha ha, had more than a year during a pandemic to move her hoard, still couldn't manage it after dismissing the most logical thing which was hiring movers for the entire move.

4_9

A lot going on behind the scenes, like arranging for the renovations on your already flipped house? Looking away from the camera, lying.

5_5

It feeds your ego is what it feeds. And your need for head pats from strangers. Again you can't even look at the camera.

6_3

It was interesting to rewatch it in retrospect.

15.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    All caught up sending links!

983 replies since 18/5/2021, 22:17   148835 views