ViewersGhostedNothingPostedLikeJen Pt 242

« Older   Newer »

1.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Whenever I get to thinking about what is said here affecting Jen, I think back to her watching those people riding Segways and her saying she wondered if they knew how stupid they looked. And then I'm over it.

2.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 19/5/2021, 20:28) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 19/5/2021, 20:18) 
    Olivia is so cute

label whore aside can you imagine Jen and Charlotte taking a cute mother daughter photo with genuine smiles?

If you would have asked me 7 years ago I would have said Tiff would have been the distant mother, not Jen.

I was one of those people who, watching Jen before kids, thought wow she’ll probably be a decently fun mom! I mean, I figured she would have a nanny 😂, but also I know that (my kids at least) love holiday decorating and seemingly silly traditions. All of these things she used to do prior to kids. Well I sure was WRONGGGG. #FunIsCancelledLikeJen

3. GeneBo
        +20   Like  

User deleted

IMHO-

Jen is silent because she’s embarrassed. Now, I don’t know how deep that embarrassment goes for her because her insane lack of awareness has been front and center FOR YEARS, but I know she’s embarrassed.

We all know why too. She has no life, no parties, no fancy dinners, no decorating to do, in her mind, no need to make the house a home, etc. Shes stuck, in more ways that one, and she knows it. The rebrand was a mistake, she’s realizing people want the content she used to put out, even if it was Groundhog Day stuff over and over. Old Jen has a smile (albeit creepy) on her face and yeah she overanalyzed and over explained EVERYTHING but the general theme was she was happy, she enjoyed home stuff, and she liked planning - trips, retirement home parties, etc. After the past year of hell the entire world has been through, who wouldn’t want to watch bubbly Jen plan and prepare for a small family party? No one wants to watch morose, gray skinned unbrushed haired Jen cry and sulk and lie. The sun is finally coming out on the darkness that was this pandemic and people are ready to have something to smile about and be out and about living and being happy. No one is going to stick around to watch Jen’s dull gray life. And I think she knows this. She needs to wake up, reach out to a professional for help (again- you’re worth it Jen!) and find her niche again.

4.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I also thought Jen would enjoy childhood vicariously through her children, and be over the top about everything. Surprise surprise.

5. MrArthurRadley
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Like an empath?

6.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Yup, Jen should be viewing the world and the new things her young kids discover With Wonder.

Instead they may simply grow up as tense, nervous kids like their mother. Walking on proverbial egg shells because they don’t know which Mommy will be in residence today: Crying Mommy, Aloof Mommy, Fake Smile for the Camera Mommy or all 3 in the span of an afternoon.

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My Keen hiking sandals, Just My Size too big for me jeans, some tank top from Walmart drag my ass in my Subaru thru McDonald’s drive thru.

I so live in a different world. 😂

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I wonder if she will do a spring favorites video. At least we haven't heard her talk about berry bowls or whatever they were for 2 months straight.

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GeneBo @ 19/5/2021, 20:52) 
    IMHO-

Jen is silent because she’s embarrassed. Now, I don’t know how deep that embarrassment goes for her because her insane lack of awareness has been front and center FOR YEARS, but I know she’s embarrassed.

We all know why too. She has no life, no parties, no fancy dinners, no decorating to do, in her mind, no need to make the house a home, etc. Shes stuck, in more ways that one, and she knows it. The rebrand was a mistake, she’s realizing people want the content she used to put out, even if it was Groundhog Day stuff over and over. Old Jen has a smile (albeit creepy) on her face and yeah she overanalyzed and over explained EVERYTHING but the general theme was she was happy, she enjoyed home stuff, and she liked planning - trips, retirement home parties, etc. After the past year of hell the entire world has been through, who wouldn’t want to watch bubbly Jen plan and prepare for a small family party? No one wants to watch morose, gray skinned unbrushed haired Jen cry and sulk and lie. The sun is finally coming out on the darkness that was this pandemic and people are ready to have something to smile about and be out and about living and being happy. No one is going to stick around to watch Jen’s dull gray life. And I think she knows this. She needs to wake up, reach out to a professional for help (again- you’re worth it Jen!) and find her niche again.

Oh how I do love reading long speculations. This is a great one! 🥰

10.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/19/2021, 01:39 PM)
    I did think Jen would be way more motherly despite the obvious selfishness. maybe I thought something would click in her and she’d throw herself into parenthood. I didn’t see this outcome coming. I also drove the hayride though, so...

I really thought she would've faked it just to please the Rosses, if anything. Just like she killed herself to put on a show as the perfect housewife & Suzanne clone. The lack of pressure that the accountability and social interaction of Don & co. created in Jen has resulted in the worst possible version of herself to emerge as mother.

11.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Didn't she say the reason for the divorce was that they weren't compatible romantically? If you interpret that into meaning sexually compatible then why did she wait all those years, two of the years that resulted in conception to divorce??? I don't get that AT ALL. I mean, I guess it boyles (hehe) down to the money and lifestyle was just too good for her to pass up.

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn’t she say her new website would be sharewitheonder.com? Or was it withwonder.com? Both are available to buy on GoDaddy

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene @ 19/5/2021, 21:45) 
    Didn’t she say her new website would be sharewitheonder.com? Or was it withwonder.com? Both are available to buy on GoDaddy

I think with withwonder.com, and sharewithwonder is for the social channels.

Not that either matter.

There is no sharing - with wonder or otherwise 😂

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    DO SOMETHING!!!! 😡😡😡😡

15.     +28   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Recovering Perfectionist @ 5/19/2021, 02:45 PM) 
    Didn't she say the reason for the divorce was that they weren't compatible romantically? If you interpret that into meaning sexually compatible then why did she wait all those years, two of the years that resulted in conception to divorce??? I don't get that AT ALL. I mean, I guess it boyles (hehe) down to the money and lifestyle was just too good for her to pass up.

Romantically incompatible in Jenspeak: Jen wanted to be done having sex with Don now that she had produced the heir and the spare. Don still wanted to have sex.

983 replies since 18/5/2021, 22:17   148836 views