The Disney scepter video is gone, tho. :(

She may never reupload the original- but that video will haunt her forever

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RumpusChairs @ 21/5/2021, 12:27) 
    So it's be a move to paid content all on one channel?

Oh wait, those are just playlists, Dons cook nooks are still on his channel

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (catastrophe @ 21/5/2021, 12:19) 
    I brought my new kitten home exactly a week ago and I figured since Jen wasn't posting, I could get away with not checking the Bakery for a few days. Boy, was I wrong. First it was Jason, then the fireplace (very glad I figured out the breadcrumbs people were leaving so I didn't have to ask for a link), then Jen finally posted something and I thought that's what the next 40 odd pages were about. I was certainly not expecting her to delete/private all her vlogs! And now we have a potential Tensleigh reveal, so I'm sure I'll be far behind again soon enough.

Anyway, here's my kitten Maui trying to get in on the gossip action:
    PXL-20210521-074307339

Awww what a beautiful baby! <3

4.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    regarding the new baker & an alledged photo....what if it is DON throwing us that bone....

anyway. whoever it is, WELCOME!! super happy for Don, he deserves all the good things that come his way!! At least 1 person from that relationship has moved on, those kids will lead a super exciting happy life. I wonder if he's taken the fiancee, her kids and his to Disney yet???? That has to happen, he's a dis-nerd...

5.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The lurker with all the new info can’t post because she has no idea how to do it. I do not for a hot moment believe she has anything real. Another Christine.

6.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene @ 21/5/2021, 06:41) 
    The lurker with all the new info can’t post because she has no idea how to do it. I do not for a hot moment believe she has anything real. Another Christine.

It's 2021. You don't know how to post on a forum that uses basic HTML? Right.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 21/5/2021, 12:42) 
    QUOTE (Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene @ 21/5/2021, 06:41) 

I had the same issue when I was new, no user friendly directions. But a kind baker taught me how. I am not a kind baker, if she has been here a long time, the how to post a picture has been in many comments.

Good morning back up!

8.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Big Bertha Vanlifer Gene @ 21/5/2021, 06:46) 
    QUOTE (BackupSize8 @ 21/5/2021, 12:42) 

I had the same issue when I was new, no user friendly directions. But a kind baker taught me how. I am not a kind baker, if she has been here a long time, the how to post a picture has been in many comments.

Good morning back up!

Okay, granted she doesn't know how to post. I give her grace for that. But... she claims she is friends or even close friends with Don's new girl. If my good friend shared gossip and pictures of me on a random gossip site, I wouldn't consider that person a friend. What kind of person does that? Spill some tea..okay... granted... but share pictures? With random people on the internet? What an absolute douche move. And yes, hate me for scaring the good Samaritan away, but this "tea" is either fake or the person is worse than Jen.

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I agree posting pics is probably crossing a line.....a public insta handle though.....that would be great

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (catastrophe @ 21/5/2021, 12:19) 
    I brought my new kitten home exactly a week ago and I figured since Jen wasn't posting, I could get away with not checking the Bakery for a few days. Boy, was I wrong. First it was Jason, then the fireplace (very glad I figured out the breadcrumbs people were leaving so I didn't have to ask for a link), then Jen finally posted something and I thought that's what the next 40 odd pages were about. I was certainly not expecting her to delete/private all her vlogs! And now we have a potential Tensleigh reveal, so I'm sure I'll be far behind again soon enough.

Anyway, here's my kitten Maui trying to get in on the gossip action:
    PXL-20210521-074307339

AWWWWWWWW Welcome Maui, you are lovely!

ETA

Catastrope, you should rename as CAT-astrophe now :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Edited by VirutalHug - 21/5/2021, 13:00

11.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What if Don has enrolled his new lovers kids into the soup kitchen? That would definitely cause some drama

12.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why does everything interesting happen on my work Friday?! Ugh. I can look forward to settling down with a drink and the bakery when I get home.

13.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well that stinks now my username handle is useless lol I really enjoyed her earlier Vlogs. When I actually wanted a similar life lol Her many trips to Utah, Disney Vlogs, Vlogidays, Vlogust. Truly upsetting. It reminds me of when your in school and the whole class gets in trouble for a couple bad kids lol

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If Jen was going to go all in on her woowoo moon mama reading other people’s poems while shooting nondescript footage barely there existence, any brand manager would tell her to delete or archive somehow (particularly if they are bringing in significant income) her old videos, because they are SO different from her current ones, so not “on brand.” Plus all of them have different intros branded to the channels they were on.

What’s weird/dumb is that her PNL channel trailer and plenty of content that includes vlogs with Don in them and a couples Q and A are still on her current channel.

I think a Jenion DMd her after her IG post and suggested that she put all the videos behind a paywall. I’m sure a few people would pay, but there is PLENTY of free content available on YouTube, and people could just as easily find someone else. (I have YouTube premium, so I’m already paying, I enjoy the rewatches but I’d just as soon find a new trainwreck to watch; there’s no shortage of those.)

Besides, it wouldn’t take too many days of work for a paying customer to copy all the videos and put them up on a public channel though, similar to the way the IG stories have been copied and posted on YouTube.

As usual, we’re speculating likely ridiculous things, and she doesn’t realize if she had just been honest about whatever it is she’s doing, it’s probably much more innocuous than we think and she’s simply overreacting.

15.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If its real it might just be someone who went to school with Tensleigh and saw the announcement on Facebook or something like that.

1042 replies since 21/5/2021, 08:42   234569 views