HolyShitWeFoundTensleighLikeDon Pt. 244

« Older   Newer »

1.     +37   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Hi everyone!

I haven't been around since Jen's been so insanely boring. Plus life has been crazy busy - some good, some not. The whole family got Covid, but we're ok now, and the kiddo turned 5 and is going to kindergarten!

I saw Jen's IG post from yesterday, came to log in, and wow, y'all have been busy!

2.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Winnie’s Perch @ 22/5/2021, 04:59) 
    Mother’s Day post...

Lurkers, :18: keep out of her comments! :smashing_computer:

Edited by The Wookie - 5/22/2021, 05:12 AM

3.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I could see after caged Jen finishes sulking over Don and Tens, her jumping into dating and going all in on the first loser who pays her attention. I don't know if she'll be able to take seeing them happy with their blended family, traveling to Utah and Disney etc, I think she'll need to show them up and brag about a happy new relationship to her "dear friends" online.

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 5/22/2021, 03:19 AM) 
    QUOTE (LogPrisonSquatter @ 5/21/2021, 06:16 PM) 
    I agree 100% Why not just read here and take in the info. Why message them? Why post on Jen's shit about anything that is said here. Her Jenions are more of a threat to her/him/them than any Baker is.

Some people just loooooove to tell THE NEWS. In my family when there was an unexpected and dramatic death the old lady aunties sat down a literally divvied up the list of people that needed telling. They each wanted to be the one to share the juicy news and hear the gasp of surprise. It was a window into a mindset I hadn’t known existed.

A few years back my BFF died of cancer. A mutual friend was so determined to spread the word that she posted on our h.s. Facebook page before my friend had actually died. I had to pm and ask her to remove the post.

5.     +27   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gottaWERK @ 5/21/2021, 11:07 PM) 
    Is it strange that I kind of feel bad for Jen? Her life is so lonely and she is going to be reminded of that constantly. I know she did it to herself, but yikes. It's got to be extra embarassing because she has a whole audience who will have questions. I have never felt bad for her before, but her life has done a complete 180 in a very short period of time. This better be the kick she needs to grow up and get a life of her own.

I feel bad for her too. Not enough to stop posting and making fun of her, but I still feel bad. She basically lost everything. Her identity was so tied in with Don's and his family. Now, no matter what she tries to believe, she's the odd woman out. And the worst thing for her, she has no friends to talk to about it. I mean, imagine going through some of the worst shit in your life, and you don't have anyone to talk to. That's hard.

6.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LookingForQuotes @ 22/5/2021, 05:13) 
    QUOTE (gottaWERK @ 5/21/2021, 11:07 PM) 
    Is it strange that I kind of feel bad for Jen? Her life is so lonely and she is going to be reminded of that constantly. I know she did it to herself, but yikes. It's got to be extra embarassing because she has a whole audience who will have questions. I have never felt bad for her before, but her life has done a complete 180 in a very short period of time. This better be the kick she needs to grow up and get a life of her own.

I feel bad for her too. Not enough to stop posting and making fun of her, but I still feel bad. She basically lost everything. Her identity was so tied in with Don's and his family. Now, no matter what she tries to believe, she's the odd woman out. And the worst thing for her, she has no friends to talk to about it. I mean, imagine going through some of the worst shit in your life, and you don't have anyone to talk to. That's hard.

Don’t feel bad for her. Jen contemplated divorce for years, she said so. Very caged and all that.

7.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't feel bad for Jen, not for a second.
    And her relationship with the Rosses was always awkward AF. They tolerated her, but I never saw a proper family connection. Not the way I see people around me interact. Now, this is only by watching her videos, which doesn't give a whole picture, but it still seemed so awkward.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 22/5/2021, 05:14) 

Don’t feel bad for her. Jen contemplated divorce for years, she said so. Very caged and all that.

I really think she ended things or maybe just threatened divorce as a manipulation tactic and it blew up in her face. I do feel sort of bad for her but then remember how much of a self centered entitled brat she is and the feeling passes.

9.     +30   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 5/21/2021, 11:14 PM) 

I have these fleeting moments of sympathy. It's okay, they're like hiccups, they go away after a few minutes.

10.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gottaWERK @ 22/5/2021, 05:07) 

Jen blew it big time with her followers. Instead of vague booking, nostril flaring and scolding, she could have shared her divorce experience authentically with all of the attendant ups and downs and received TONS of true empathy and sympathy plus a lot of good advice from those who have lived through a separation, divorce, life change, etc. she would have head pats to spare for years not to mention real life content and connecting plus hearing that others had similar experiences and learning how they managed the emotional turmoil possibly could have helped her. Instead she wallowed in and swallowed her grief immersing herself in a swamp of bitterness, anger and self pity. Jen missed the boat. Again. Still.

11.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    Bangle Bitch Congratulations to your son! Enjoy the celebration, and, when you return, please tell us about the Bunion Press - is BunionOfFury back?

12.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 22/5/2021, 05:14) 

I don’t feel sorry for her either. Don was a supportive husband, cooked for her lazy ass and worshipped the ground she walked on. She was ungrateful, clearly resents their children, and was incredibly selfish so he left dat ass.

13.     +56   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hey Jen, I bet Tensleigh shared her hash brown with Don. 😂😂😂

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 22/5/2021, 05:18) 
    I don't feel bad for Jen, not for a second.
    And her relationship with the Rosses was always awkward AF. They tolerated her, but I never saw a proper family connection. Not the way I see people around me interact. Now, this is only by watching her videos, which doesn't give a whole picture, but it still seemed so awkward.

I agree, but from what we have seen of the Rosses, they are very awkward people too... I mean, look at Emily and her weird Tim Allen obsession. It would be interesting to see how they interact with Tensleigh, but we will probably never get that.

15.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 5/21/2021, 11:12 PM) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 5/22/2021, 03:19 AM) 
    Some people just loooooove to tell THE NEWS. In my family when there was an unexpected and dramatic death the old lady aunties sat down a literally divvied up the list of people that needed telling. They each wanted to be the one to share the juicy news and hear the gasp of surprise. It was a window into a mindset I hadn’t known existed.

A few years back my BFF died of cancer. A mutual friend was so determined to spread the word that she posted on our h.s. Facebook page before my friend had actually died. I had to pm and ask her to remove the post.

This is horrible. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.
    I don't get this mindset. I hate telling people bad news. Why does anyone enjoy it?

893 replies since 21/5/2021, 21:10   206935 views