« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 5/22/2021, 03:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (Whinypants @ 23/5/2021, 00:15) 
    Can you imagine Utah with their 5 plus Grace and Theo?

Seven lively children together, the place will be alive!

Fabulous.

When Jen doesn't even take them to Target, Wholefoods, the zoo or anywhere else her 2 would really love to go.

I’d be hiding in the loftice with seven kids running around.

I will join you. I will bring the drink fixings

2.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I could probably sit down and share a charcuterie board with HappiestAlone and BackupSize8 .

I am not suspicious of Karmachicago and am thankful for the receipts she shared... however Tensleigh herself is a yellow flag to me. I really do hope she is a loving, engaged mom, who will embrace Donny and CC and they will be a great mixed family. But when I first read her comments and hashtags on her IG posts my spidey senses went off. Her descriptions of Don were so like Jen's... nice, sweet, oh-so-smart.. just high flattery. ANd then the hashtags.

Thanks Mods for the break today! I went on a hike and was glad I didn't have 127 pages to catch up on while I was out. You guys work hard...I don't think I ever saw a post that broke the rules so you were quick. Hopefully I haven't said anything wrong.

Edited by Good Ol’ Suze - 5/22/2021, 03:24 PM

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Daughternumber1 @ 5/22/2021, 11:52 PM) 
    My theory on the "simple band" engagement ring for Tensleigh. Due to her job, she wouldn't be able to regularly wear anything but a simple band ring. But that's not good enough for the future 2nd wife of a CEO, hence the sapphire and diamond band.

In that case I would have picked out a recessed band

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 5/22/2021, 09:17 AM) 
    Since she looks so similar (but a much better version) to Jen, I wonder if Poops or Suze ever accidentally call her Jennifer out of muscle memory. Like, you see a brunette next to Don and it just comes out.

Nahhh this one doesn't have a video camera hot glued to her hand. SO that'll be easy!

Those people couldn't fart without First Wife recording it.

5.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    With 7 kids and all those manual skills curtesy of the Montessori school, they should be able to finally redecorate the log prison this Summer.

Suze and Poops will show those kids some Ross style family time fun. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

Edited by zizizouzou - 23/5/2021, 00:25

6.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 5/22/2021, 03:22 PM) 
    I could probably sit down and share a charcuterie board with HappiestAlone and BackupSize8 .

I am not suspicious of Karmachicago and am thankful for the receipts she shared... however Tensleigh herself is a yellow flag to me. I really do hope she is a loving, engaged mom, who will embrace Donny and CC and they will be a great mixed family. But when I first read her comments and hashtags on her IG posts my spidey senses went off. Her descriptions of Don were so like Jen's... nice, sweet, oh-so-smart.. just high flattery. ANd then the hashtags.

Thanks Mods for the break today! I went on a hike and was glad I didn't have 127 pages to catch up on while I was out. You guys work hard...I don't think I ever saw a post that broke the rules so you were quick. Hopefully I haven't said anything wrong.

There is a table forming of the not quite on board bakers. BackUp is hosting, and there are a few others.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You know, if Bertha knew about all this last September already, I give her credit for pulling daily vlogmas videos in December and even caring to share a vlog of her kids’ birthday celebration with her parents. Vlogs of her iceberg walk and all... if I was her, I would have shut myself up since last summer already binging on Ben and Jerry all day (or set aside my Youtube channel already being busy trying to get on Tinder to replace Don to compete lol)

8. Clueless
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (I love me some me @ 5/22/2021, 05:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 5/23/2021, 12:03 AM) 
    I went to private school and we had kids who lived like an hour away.

You have 5 kids. Baby a goes to school 9 - 12. Baby b goes 8:30 to 11:30 at a different school., 30 min away.Child C goes to first school 9:15 to 3:15. Etc Baby a has a can drive due dec 10. ...you work 8. - 4. can you see where it might get a little much.

SEE...this is why I never got divorced....my brain could not handle these logistics! :) Well, that plus unlike Jen, I am well aware that nobody else in the world could put up with me the way my hubby does.

All I was trying to say, and probably not doing it well, is that the kids involved have been through a major shake-up in their world, and are about to enter into another one. IF the older ones have made friends at their school, it is not going to be an easy thing to move them to another district. I can see this being a tricky situation to maneuver.

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    OK I am getting old and can't remember, but what was the tabloid show that did the story of Jen and Don at Disney. The cringe scene in the hotel room when all the baby talk was at high level. Maybe that is why it was demanded that the MHWL videos be taken down. I mean how does Don explain why he played along with Jen in the baby voice etc. How does he explain that to the new Mrs to be? If I were the new lady those moments of Jen and Don doing their role play would send me running the other way. I don't care how smart he is or how much money he has. Weird. I think the show was TOSH.

10.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 23/5/2021, 00:04) 
    The sequence of events this week has me downright flummoxed. It would have made more sense if we got the Tinsleigh info and then Jen shut down MHWL. Do you think she had some sort of heads up that Don's engagement was about to be revealed to the Bakery??? It's just odd that after a couple of weeks of silence, she reappears on the eve of the Big Reveal with that Instagram post.

Hmmm, KarmaChicago being the name of the Baker who revealed Don’s engagement. Karma for who and why?

11.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If T started a channel (MyTrophyWifeLife), I want to see when she pans the camera around and catches Don’s face when he realizes he is two for two.

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 5/22/2021, 09:32 AM) 
    QUOTE (doughy @ 22/5/2021, 16:29) 
    OMG - I just realized this: There are going to be barbecues at Dad's and Jen's children are going to have their choice of hamburgers, hot dogs and REAL ice cream! Yay for childhood! Yay for Don and Tens!

The days of the more or less plant based cakes and brownies are over too. KerryGold Is back in the game!
    :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

:saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

13.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Gene has definitely been on IG on and off consistently. She’s liked accounts of all her van life buddies, Ali Edward’s, etc. from 4 days ago, as recent as 1 hour ago, and everyday in between.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 23/5/2021, 00:20) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 5/23/2021, 12:03 AM) 
    I went to private school and we had kids who lived like an hour away.

You have 5 kids. Baby a goes to school 9 - 12. Baby b goes 8:30 to 11:30 at a different school., 30 min away.Child C goes to first school 9:15 to 3:15. Etc Baby a has a can drive due dec 10. ...you work 8. - 4. can you see where it might get a little much.

There are at least four parents, four grandparents, and an aunt and uncle involved here. No one involved except for maybe the ex would actually have a job where they couldn’t tear themselves away for fear of reprisal. The towns involved are all in a 20-minute radius.

Edited by deltaburkefan - 5/23/2021, 12:30 AM

15.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ihavebeenblockec @ 23/5/2021, 00:27) 
    OK I am getting old and can't remember, but what was the tabloid show that did the story of Jen and Don at Disney. The cringe scene in the hotel room when all the baby talk was at high level. Maybe that is why it was demanded that the MHWL videos be taken down. I mean how does Don explain why he played along with Jen in the baby voice etc. How does he explain that to the new Mrs to be? If I were the new lady those moments of Jen and Don doing their role play would send me running the other way. I don't care how smart he is or how much money he has. Weird. I think the show was TOSH.

Tosh.0. But the clip from his show will live on in infamy on YouTube forever & there’s nothing Jen or Don can do to get it taken down (mwahaha).

919 replies since 22/5/2021, 13:50   118901 views