SingHoToDonsSecondWifeLikeTheBakery Pt. 245

« Older   Newer »

1.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Don's not a good person. People are building T up because Jen set the bar really low. I don't see Don attracting a normal person. I don't care who spilled or why, I'm thankful for the fireplace,the doll room, T all of it.

2.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 5/23/2021, 03:33 AM) 
    QUOTE (mugofchoice @ 23/5/2021, 02:45) 
    I wouldn’t change it if my maiden name was boyles lol

She could legally change it to just Jennifer Leigh (L-E-I-G-H) and use her middle name as her last.

It would have been smart to use that as her last name for her social media presence from the very beginning. Less privacy infringement.

3.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah but this dummy had her address posted to her channel at the start. She eventually got a PO Box but privacy infringement was never a concern until it didn't involve a mail love Monday video.

4.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Attached Image
    702ED72E-01BD-4538-A560-E2BC677CF6C8

5.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know a creative couple that combined parts of their last names to make a whole new last name (so something like Royles or Boss, can you imagine? that's a bad example), instead of hyphenating or both of them changing their last names to Ross Boyles.

And yeah, Don's still gross and is not a catch. He and Gene could have gotten a 2 for 1 deal at the personality transplant office.

Gene's only turnon:

LPkbaN

Edited by Breakdown - 5/22/2021, 09:49 PM

6.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 5/23/2021, 03:43 AM) 
    Yeah but this dummy had her address posted to her channel at the start. She eventually got a PO Box but privacy infringement was never a concern until it didn't involve a mail love Monday video.

True. She would have had to keep other things private as well. Not sure why she is surprised about privacy infringement when she puts it all out there for everyone to see.

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (1%BootyHole @ 23/5/2021, 03:10) 
    I’m trying to find that Utah vlog that keeps getting talked about. The one where Don and Jen were there together, where we suspect that’s when Don was talking with T, but I can’t find it? This would have been summer 2020 right? What’s the title?

All she shows is herself a few minutes after they arrived
    Attached Image
    56D9ED41-7423-4081-9311-B0252FD75B41

8.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen would have garnered all the sympathy she so desperately (and manipulatively) seeks from her followers during all her many whining and vague booking sessions saying “I’m not in a good place”, etc. if she had simply said “ I’m feeling hurt from not being included in the Ross family get togethers after being a part of them and that family for 17 years”, or “ I know Don is dating and it’s a strange and unsettling feeling for me even though we are in the middle of a divorce”, or “ I love my children but I am very frustrated at times with them. I feel like I can’t control them enough to even go shopping with them so I wait until they are at school, or at their “dad’s” (as if we don’t know “dad’s” name is Don), or “ I know I want something different in my life but I don’t know what it is and it’s causing me a lot of stress/anxiety”, etc.

That’s what pisses people off - her passive aggressive behavior to elicit head pats all the while claiming to “show up”, “be authentic”, or the classic “connecting” with her audience when she is doing nothing of the sort.

Most people can empathize or understand those feelings as we have all had lost loves and or experienced high anxiety/stress over major changes at some point in our lives.

She could have had a wholly different “sharing” experience had she only tried to be “real”.

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She doesn't even separate a business IG and personal. Make a private account to like stupid quotes with.

10.     +43   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m sick to death with these gaslighting psychopaths discussing “illegal” “privacy” bullshit when they are the biggest attention whores with thousands of selfies and videos “they” put out online. (i.e. megan hiring PR agencies to post news about her all over the world and stuff)

And wasn’t she the one showing voluntarily her chin dancing in front of a mirror whenever she was bored?

11. Rumpus Nail Polish
        +3   Like  

User deleted

My husband's ex kept his name after the divorce "so she could have the same last name as her daughter". Then she remarried two years later and ....now they have different names. Hmm...guess that wasn't so important?

For a few months after her marriage she would sign the pickup sheet at after school care with my hubby's name, hoping it would bother me, I guess. After the first time she sent her new hubs to pick up the kid, she stopped doing that 😂

12.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 23/5/2021, 00:21) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 5/22/2021, 03:20 PM) 
    I’d be hiding in the loftice with seven kids running around.

I will join you. I will bring the drink fixings

I'd play with the kids for a bit, then engage them in a game of hide and seek. I'll hide with you in the loftice and bring the good snacks!

13.     +17   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I WONDER if CC, Donnie or both will suddenly begin having complex food allergies sometime in the next 6 months to a year! Of course the allergies will all be nonsense, but a perfect way for Gene to maintain complete control!

14.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alibaba_Pearls @ 5/23/2021, 03:52 AM) 
    Tens saying she's thirsty and calling herself a trophy wife -- maybe she has that kind of tongue-in-cheek humor?

I'm trying to read between the lines of @karmachicago's comment and would eventually love to hear her opinions on Tens' character.

I agree that it would be interesting to hear how well Karma actually knows Tens and how she would characterize her. Maybe AbundanceOfCaution could ask?

15.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I remember being absolutely shook to my core when I found out at around age 7 that moms and dads weren’t somehow born having the same last name, but rather it was my mom who changed her name to match my dad’s. I wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

919 replies since 22/5/2021, 13:50   118902 views