FromStarterWifeToTrophyWifeLikeDonDonDaddy Pt. 246

« Older   Newer »

1. She's Going Nowhere
        +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hi y'all, long time no chat. Lurking here this weekend has been an absolute PLEASURE!! Please stop posting T's personal info!!

T definitely hit the jackpot. Don is a simple man (and yes his most attractive quality is his wallet). I don't believe this is some kind of magical love story, but with all of Don's $$$, they can all live very happily and comfortably. He just needs someone to look pretty at family gatherings, and the occasional handjob. I refuse to believe that he is a virile kinky sex god :sorry_smiley:

He also seems like a family man, so I do hope that those 3 kids + his own 2 kids get spoiled and loved. What a hilarious shame that D&T will move into a huge house and make it into a HOME faster than Jen can furnish her living room.

Since Jen has given us a nugget to snark on: her form is HORRIBLE. Once again I'm no fitness expert and I can see it clearly. That shoulder stretch (if one has the mobility) should extend much further to the point where the back is flat.

Pre-plague, has Jen EVER taken an irl fitness class? Ever? I'm sure she wouldn't STAND having her form corrected by anyone. Now I love a good home gym but if I had her $$$ I would have totally invested in a membership at a fancy fitness club. But oh, why waste time pondering over how Jen chooses to spend her time and money :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

903 replies since 23/5/2021, 16:28   98585 views