Aaryn Williams Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VanillaPink @ 5/26/2021, 10:11 PM) 
    Omg I can't believe she just called that practice "delusional" how disrespectful, especially to all the healthcare providers that have been struggling all this time because in case she didn't know this is a worldwide Pandemic, they are just trying to protect children. I'm just outraged. She says she has been "cancelled" many times...well, maybe you need to be one more time. The selfishness of some people is unbelievable.

If she had truly been canceled we wouldn't have to watch her acting like a jackass with her big, fat lips and stupid filter.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s cancelled in that beyond the right to use social media like everyone else (other than Trump hehe), she has no sponsors or any other business ventures like other influencers.

The only thing she has is the oils. Anyone can join a pyramid scheme and it might work for her temporarily but just like YouTube where the number of subs does not equate to number of views, pyramid schemes dry up when the people below you are not consistently buying more product.

3.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Damn she’s on another level lately! What a shitty person she is! Her stories are despicable, what an IDIOT. She’s at her worst lately- so snarky, defensive, entitled, condescending... I could go on. She’s what’s wrong with America and the handling (mishandling) of the pandemic. I can’t wait to see Miss Travel Queen get turned away countless times because she won’t get the vaccine and won’t wear a mask! I almost lost it when she said she won’t wear a mask because she wants her baby TO BREATHE PROPER OXYGEN! Bitch they don’t breathe in the womb. Someone get an O2 sat on this bitch while wearing a mask, I guarantee she’s at 100% full of hot air. I’ve truly never seen anyone stupider. She loves spewing her vile nonsense. Fuck you Kaaryn.

4.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m thinking I liked her better before she got on Zoloft not that I liked her much before. I watched her season BB with live feeds and yes she was an entitled brat. When I saw she had a YouTube channel a few years later I started watching. I almost like her at first and thought she had changed but slowly but surely the true Aaryn came out. Throughout the years she’s said offensive and questionable comments but lately...wow it is next level. She really could give no Fs about anyone else but herself. Such trash.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BBQChickPea @ 26/5/2021, 23:29) 
    I’m thinking I liked her better before she got on Zoloft not that I liked her much before. I watched her season BB with live feeds and yes she was an entitled brat. When I saw she had a YouTube channel a few years later I started watching. I almost like her at first and thought she had changed but slowly but surely the true Aaryn came out. Throughout the years she’s said offensive and questionable comments but lately...wow it is next level. She really could give no Fs about anyone else but herself. Such trash.

She seemed sweet at first because she was trying to gain subscribers. Her personality was as fake as the filler in her lips and face. She’s a terrible person.

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, because we have to look hard to find issues with her blatant idiocy/bigotry/science denying/poor pet ownership/lazy parenting/pompous attitude/etc.

We have to really dig for it.
    Attached Image
    177F68CF-5B36-4FC7-8CEC-C67786367839

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How can they afford a house that is over 1m ? How long until this house is not enough? She definitely needs therapy.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her fans are as dumb as she is. She should be embarrassed by her behavior not applauded.

9. anxietyqueen
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Maybe finding out baby #4 is a girl has sent her over the edge. She just seems so angry and aggressive lately. First that poor innocent cat rescue and now her doctor’s office. Chill out.

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (anxietyqueen @ 27/5/2021, 02:13) 
    Maybe finding out baby #4 is a girl has sent her over the edge. She just seems so angry and aggressive lately. First that poor innocent cat rescue and now her doctor’s office. Chill out.

I agree. She seems miserable and never seems satisfied or content. She always comes off as a complete bitch and like she’s above everyone else.

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Farrah Moan @ 26/5/2021, 18:22) 
    Meh...the way she hyped this school up, I would have thought it cost more than $9,400. The teacher sounded like she barely knew Skyla and was just making up some nice things to say about her on the fly before she scurried her off the stage. My son's tuition is $44,000 a year. Level up, Aaryn.

She talks a lot of crap about liberal ass California, but honestly she couldn't afford it here and definitely wouldn't be able to keep up.

What kind of school for 44k? Just curious.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s always come off as a snob and it’s so sad seeing grown women on her instagram trying to get her attention. I didn’t know she was on big brother when I started watching her. I found her because I was searching girls Easter basket ideas. She was pregnant with Reese at the time and I liked how extra her baskets were that she made now it all makes sense. She’s never happy or content.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ina13 @ 27/5/2021, 03:14) 
    QUOTE (Farrah Moan @ 26/5/2021, 18:22) 
    Meh...the way she hyped this school up, I would have thought it cost more than $9,400. The teacher sounded like she barely knew Skyla and was just making up some nice things to say about her on the fly before she scurried her off the stage. My son's tuition is $44,000 a year. Level up, Aaryn.

She talks a lot of crap about liberal ass California, but honestly she couldn't afford it here and definitely wouldn't be able to keep up.

What kind of school for 44k? Just curious.

In my area: Sidwell Friends, Maret, Georgetown Prep and Beauvoir. That’s just the tip of the iceberg.

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her head looks so flat and weird. She looks so dumb when she is dancing.

She totally lost her mind after finding her spawn is another girl. I hope she has girl twins after this one. What is two more at this point anyway?!
    Attached Image
    EED46C98-332C-45B3-B50B-DCDF3A1CB5BF

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mamaofboys @ 5/26/2021, 07:03 PM) 
    The teacher probably couldn’t find anything nice to really say so she just made shit up. She probably see’s how much of a basket case Aaryn and Nick are. What an embarrassment lol

And $9400 really isn’t shit for a private school. I live in Florida and a regular daycare is around $250-$300 a week. She’s paying what a daycare would cost not a true private school.

That was embarrassing. I would have never posted that on social media. That teacher was saying the most generic crap. It was kind of funny, I thought.

898 replies since 25/5/2021, 20:14   202941 views