Aaryn Williams Pt. 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 6/12/2021, 02:28 AM) 
    She's dumb to put all her jewelry out on the internet. I'd know that they carry but they're never home and advertise it on the internet. She's probably going to do an empty house tour too so criminals know right where to go.

this. Kim K. learned the hard way- she hasn't even moved yet and there's half a dozen speculations on her new address. the moment she's there she'll post photos and reveal her new location. I assume most of us are just women who wanna gossip a little but I know many creeps lurk pages like hers and scan for info. I don't have any social media anymore but when I did I got a message from someone I did not know telling me she met my husband while he was at work and he was very helpful and nice etc but she recognized him from my page....it was kinda a wakeup call that I was sharing a tad to much. I don't know how these YT moms can shamelessly bare so much to the world.

2.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So tomorrow is Sklya's American Girl birthday party. Her friends are nice to travel at least 2.5 hours one way for the party.

You know it's going to be an overnight trip too, any excuse to prolong from being home. I wonder if these overnight trips are a cover for their swinging ways. :shifty:
    Attached Image

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Liza’s not going to her party. They’re not real friends, just YouTube buddies. Only ppl there are going to be Tara, Vicky and Amanda. It’s always the same people.

4.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Please. Aaryn wishes she was confident and secure enough to be a swinger. The closest they’d get to swinging would be Aaryn and another girl live action soft core for Nicky boy. I’d bet that’s what happened in Vegas… with Amanda, a couple of Amanda’s posts made it pretty obvious. Nick and Amanda’s husband likely sat in the corner drooling and trying not to see each other’s boners cause “that’s gay”

5.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did you see that big mouth Aaryn outed Lizas ring being fake. It pissed her off. I hate Airbag.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Aaryn has these weird episodes where she completely obsesses over something and won’t let it go. Before she got pregnant it was the keto diet and that’s all she would talk about it and now it’s lab diamonds vs real diamonds. She must not get enough attention from Nicky boy like it give it rest already! Do people really care this much to listen to her rant on and on

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I have found that the women who post the most on social media are the most unhappy in real life.

8. HauntedAir

User deleted

QUOTE (Mamadramalover @ 12/6/2021, 03:02) 
    Unlike Kaaryn I’ve watched Jenna & he’s a very hands on mother. Off topic but has anyone else seen that Kaaryn had been trolling Britney Spears posts making fun of her? I’ve seen it at least 4 times recently.

Yes she is now but her twin boys were taken off her because she was a terrible mother in the past :(
    They call their dads girlfriend mom now.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    This is why her girls have cavities 🦷 at the age of 3. That lollipop is way too big for a 1 year old to eat.
    Attached Image
    3D8BC6F4-47F5-47B8-AE72-E1A076D58EF9

10.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Nooooooo
    Attached Image
    0786247C-D561-42F6-9E2A-9DABDE642872

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why all the random woman “nannying” for her girls???????
    Attached Image
    7016D561-1C00-4120-BC8B-8C1E76A2B98A

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WifeLife213 @ 12/6/2021, 17:20) 
    Why all the random woman “nannying” for her girls???????

It’s so bizarre like how long has she known this woman all of 5 minutes and your already dragging her to a hotel/theme park. I know on the vlog it said temporary nanny so I guess she has another one lined up when they get to the new house

13.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s funny that Ellen didn’t bother staying until they actually moved to San Antonio yet didn’t start a new job. They must have had a falling out or she’s just such a shit employer. I would guess both. She tries to hire fans so they are ok with being paid poorly and these young non college educated girls don’t know any better.
    Also yes please keep showing off your QVC inheritance from your grandma. Her poor girls are going to be left with a lot of Kendra Scott and David Yurman garbage too. I guess Nick hasn’t ever heard of Tiffany’s or Cartier before.

14.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62169970

898 replies since 25/5/2021, 20:14   202941 views