Freaking Bitch Idiot!

« Older   Newer »

1. whatdowecallthis?
        +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 29/5/2021, 01:55) 
    QUOTE (SteamingPileOfClaundry @ 28/5/2021, 19:31) 
    I watched the Hamptons vlog again. It’s very subtle, you may have missed it, but I get the feeling Jen didn’t really want to go to the beach.

And I’ve said it before but I love Suzanne. She was trying to be enthusiastic and interested in Jen’s crackpot plant based diet and was slapped on the face. I don’t believe she was that excited about the colours or artichokes.
    Suzanne is a saint for tolerating Jen’s bullshit for so long and being civil let alone nice.

Agreed. I thought the same re: the beach. She was just saying how she didn't think they'd make it to the beach and how the kids were too little and they don't care. Practically the very next scene, they're at the beach :lol: I have a feeling Don pushed to go. She was such a bitch too when Charlotte didn't like the sand in her feet. "Just as I predicted" or whatever she said. I got the feeling there that she didn't even want to try and let Charlotte feel the sand and Don overruled it. So it was her way of saying I told you so. She stood there cackling and filming the whole time while he was holding Charlotte and trying to engage/talk to her about it.

Then she justified not really spending time at the beach in her little chat with the camera (while chewing her smoothie of course) by saying Donny is just too young and next year he might be down to only TWO naps.

1014 replies since 27/5/2021, 20:07   113343 views