AvoidingLifeBecauseDon’sGettingANewWifeLikeJen Pt 249

Freaking Bitch Idiot!

« Older   Newer »

1. Elfagoddess
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 29/5/2021, 01:00) 
    Oh man, when Don asks her what the explanation of the food is and Jen takes a deep pause
    then passive-aggressively reads off the ingredients (like thats an appropriate response??? That's not what he asked)

BIG YIKES

She has zero self awareness.

I don’t know why any of them thought for a second that she would be doing something selfless.

2.     +23   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 29/5/2021, 00:32) 
    QUOTE (patterndiscontinued @ 29/5/2021, 00:16) 
    Gold medal for pot-stirring goes to Poopsie in the Hamptons blog when he said said (as a follow up to his remark that plant-based seemed prep-heavy) “well that might be therapeutic.” What a GEM. Team Poopsie leaked the D&T pics.

When Don told them they were divorcing, do you think Poopsie faked sadness or simply let out a big smile?

I think everyone in the Ross family reacted like this...

2F1EE4EA-5C91-4AAA-A46C-7FB3B5D8C175

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 29/5/2021, 00:56) 
    QUOTE (Winnie’s will to live @ 5/28/2021, 06:52 PM) 
    Hi everyone. Lonnnnnggggg time lurker. I found Jen back when she did PDs. Just want to say I probably won’t post a lot, had my account for a bit, but you guys help me fall asleep each night, I usually catch up before I go to sleep! I’ve followed the bakers across a few websites and you guys make me laugh and give me something to help me unwind at night.

I have a similar life to Jen’s before she blew it up, except we won’t be having children and I have a job that I love. I often think of her life as my “nightmare path” in life and I’m just in awe. (I do love kids, I’m a teacher, I just don’t want my own)

Thank you for the literal years of entertainment bakers *^^*

Should we be offended that we put you to sleep? :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

I love your user name. It might be one of my favorites. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

You know I thought someone might say that! It’s my me time, I need to catch up on my bakery and chuckle myself to sleep!

4.     +51   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    My favorite response is still Emily refusing to go to Utah last summer because Jen was there
    (That’s the reason in my head so don’t try to convince me otherwise.)

5.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 29/5/2021, 01:04) 
    When Don told them they were divorcing, do you think Poopsie faked sadness or simply let out a big smile?

I think everyone in the Ross family reacted like this...

2F1EE4EA-5C91-4AAA-A46C-7FB3B5D8C175

I’m sure Emily’s diary entry for this day was made with at least one glitter pen!

6. Elfagoddess
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Winnie’s will to live @ 29/5/2021, 01:05) 
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 29/5/2021, 00:56) 
    Should we be offended that we put you to sleep? :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

I love your user name. It might be one of my favorites. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

You know I thought someone might say that! It’s my me time, I need to catch up on my bakery and chuckle myself to sleep!

Let Bertha serve as a cautionary tale about “me time.”
    It can turn into PD’s... solo vacations...solo van trips...solo life for eternity.

7.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 29/5/2021, 01:06) 
    My favorite response is still Emily refusing to go to Utah last summer because Jen was there

And that meeting in school, when she and Jen sat at opposite ends of the room.

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (patterndiscontinued @ 29/5/2021, 00:16) 
    Gold medal for pot-stirring goes to Poopsie in the Hamptons blog when he said said (as a follow up to his remark that plant-based seemed prep-heavy) “well that might be therapeutic.” What a GEM. Team Poopsie leaked the D&T pics.

Neither. He poured himself a scotch.

9.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hampton video. 25:30 Suze " Plenty for me there, that and my white wine". Gene: "Well I only made one recipe" What a let down for Suze. she was excited to eat artichokes. Don said "what's your explanation of the food?" (he asked Gene to repeat her reason for only making one serving & Gene dodged by listing the ingredients). Suze wanted to drink the whole bottle of wine by then, I would, and get the wings! LOL Don.

10.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 5/28/2021, 06:06 PM) 

Truer words were never said!

11.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The whole entire interaction with her in-laws in the Hamptons Vlog is so awkward. Knowing they were getting together for dinner and making a dish only for her and IF she had known anybody else would want some she would have doubled the recipe. It's plant based, you Ross's wouldn't understand or appreciate this type of food - This is how I imagine Jenn's brain doing the math on how much she should make.

Her MIL saying "Oh great, that's enough for me" and Jenn being like "Oh, I only made one serving" Suzanne's face and Don being like So WTF pretty much LOL!!

If she were a real genuine Youtube personality and not such a narcissist she could have made the dish for everyone and recorded their reactions especially since she doesn't like to cook. I'll never understand her logic.

12.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    So I re-watched the Hamptons vlog. Again :lol: It's so bad. I don't have the best memory but I want to say that's when I started thinking the marriage was on the rocks. She seemed particularly cocky, bitchy and oblivious throughout the whole thing. The awkwardness with the family was off the charts.

Those were also her smuicing days. She had a smuice in the morning then piggy had a second breakfast of two bagel halves slathered with hummus. Then she has another smuice. Then the bean burger. Then the paella. And who knows what else she didn't show.

13.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    welcome freaking bitch idiot and Winnies will to live! :happy:

I can't believe how sad and pathetic Gene is. actually I can but yeah. YOU wanted this divorce, dummy. (you wouldn't lie about that right??) so get over the fact that Don has moved on. sulking and walking away from your "job" is so pathetic. take control of your life and move.on.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Ican’twiththelikesofher,29/5/2021, 01:15 ?t=62154371&st=585#entry451585293]
    This video always cracks me up. Jennifer Ross is featured in it. Jen from happiest vlogs or earth is in the majority of it. She is annoying as hell the way she treats her husband Scott is awful. I can’t watch her anymore. You think Jennifer Ross is annoying. One time it was Scott’s Birthday pre kids and they went to Disney. She was mad he wore his Birthday button the entire visit and kept assisting he take it off. Scott’s just a big annoying baby but not as bad as his wife. His wife Jen is so stuck up.

[/QUOTE
    ]
    I hate watch Happiest Vlogs all of the time!! Jen is so mean to Scott.

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 29/5/2021, 01:08) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 29/5/2021, 01:06) 

And that meeting in school, when she and Jen sat at opposite ends of the room.

If that one isnt on the timeline, it should be..

"The day that it was clear that Emily wanted nothing more to do with her Brothers idiot wife"

1014 replies since 27/5/2021, 20:07   113343 views