« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 5/28/2021, 05:01 PM) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 29/5/2021, 01:57) 
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic in my hothead family we'd be jumping down Gene's throat with that remark & calling her out on her shit.

giphy

She was using the camera to defend herself.

Yessss triangulation but she has so few friends she has to use a camera to complete the triangle.

husbandontherun Thank you!

<redacted> is a special date that I pulled out to make the mods lives a bit easier :b_wink:

Juicy! Am I going to need to assume this is when Don hired the sky writer to doodle Don ❤️ Tensleigh is the sky above the alfalfa field?

2.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    is that the vlog where CC had to listen to a theology debate between Don and Suz? poor kid

3.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 5/28/2021, 06:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (SteamingPileOfClaundry @ 28/5/2021, 19:31) 
    I watched the Hamptons vlog again. It’s very subtle, you may have missed it, but I get the feeling Jen didn’t really want to go to the beach.

And I’ve said it before but I love Suzanne. She was trying to be enthusiastic and interested in Jen’s crackpot plant based diet and was slapped on the face. I don’t believe she was that excited about the colours or artichokes.
    Suzanne is a saint for tolerating Jen’s bullshit for so long and being civil let alone nice.

Agreed. I thought the same re: the beach. She was just saying how she didn't think they'd make it to the beach and how the kids were too little and they don't care. Practically the very next scene, they're at the beach :lol: I have a feeling Don pushed to go. She was such a bitch too when Charlotte didn't like the sand in her feet. "Just as I predicted" or whatever she said. I got the feeling there that she didn't even want to try and let Charlotte feel the sand and Don overruled it. So it was her way of saying I told you so. She stood there cackling and filming the whole time while he was holding Charlotte and trying to engage/talk to her about it.

The Rosses are all saints for putting up with her. Not many in laws would extend themselves as far and generously with someone like her.

It really pissed me off how she said twice that it was cloudy so it was unnecessary to worry about sublock for the kids.

I got the worst sunburn of my LIFE on an overcast day at the beach. My skin blistered TWICE.

She doesn't give a shit about those kids and lives for their naptime.
    Aside from trips like this (Southampton, New Orleans, the Utah trip, Disney, Williamsburg)... the only time I can remember Jen being out with her kid was when they took CC to the aquarium.
    She never showed herself taking them to the store or anything.

I don't think she's scared to take them out anywhere or anything like that -- I think she's a lazy, spoiled twat who cannot function outside of the house with her kids unless she has help because it might be hard sometimes.

I really despise her.
    I am sure the "extroardinalry devastating news" (or however she described it) was probably something like Whole Foods being out of her "expensive salmon"
    She would not know "devastating news" if it smacked her on the ass.
    And I don't feel sorry for her because of her divorce either - she came out of it smelling like a rose.

4.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Not A Housewife No Life Like Jen @ 5/29/2021, 01:59 AM) 
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 5/29/2021, 01:50 AM) 
    I made a gif :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

She was such an passive-aggressive ASS to say that and to not let poor CC learn to try new things. If I was Don, I would have given her much more than that little look up. :fist-shake:

He eventually did give her more than a look, he divorced her. After seeing just how she was in this video it's no surprise.

5.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 29/5/2021, 02:04) 
    is that the vlog where CC had to listen to a theology debate between Don and Suz? poor kid

Yup. Over pancakes. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

6.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The kids obviously didn’t know sand! I don’t understand why she didn’t put a little sandbox for them in the backyard of RM1… 🤷‍♀️

Edited by husbandontherun - 29/5/2021, 02:12

7.     +30   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I swear she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. Standing there saying she knew she wouldn't like it isn't helping. You should help your kids experience new things by showing them it's fine/not going to hurt them and being positive about the experience. I don't understand how Don can know that but she can't.

8.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s raising then in a bubble within her bubble 🙈

9.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Well, Jen isn’t exactly a pioneer when it comes to new experiences

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 29/5/2021, 01:29) 
    So you see it to Idiot savant I mean Scott has his own issues but man his wife Jen is rude, obnoxious, and self centered. Like our Jen she post this shit up for everyone to see. I’m surprise she doesn’t have a thread on here?

I’m surprised, too!
    Yes, she is awful. So childish and competitive. I read on some board that someone saw them at WDW and said they acted like strangers when the camera wasn’t on. Like Jen just walks off, completely ignoring Scott.
    I do worry about Scott’s weight. He’s too young to be that heavy.

11.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if these kids ever came in contact with a puddle or mud…

12. Bunion of Fury
        +82   Like  

User deleted

Hot from the press!

Bunion_Press_5

13.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Winnie’s will to live @ 29/5/2021, 00:52) 
    Hi everyone. Lonnnnnggggg time lurker. I found Jen back when she did PDs. Just want to say I probably won’t post a lot, had my account for a bit, but you guys help me fall asleep each night, I usually catch up before I go to sleep! I’ve followed the bakers across a few websites and you guys make me laugh and give me something to help me unwind at night.

I have a similar life to Jen’s before she blew it up, except we won’t be having children and I have a job that I love. I often think of her life as my “nightmare path” in life and I’m just in awe. (I do love kids, I’m a teacher, I just don’t want my own)

Thank you for the literal years of entertainment bakers *^^*

And the best name award goes to...

I’m dying over here!!! :hearty-laugh:

14.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 5/29/2021, 02:12 AM) 

It must be weird to live in a bubble when they are with Jen, but when they are with Don be able to go out and do things. I'm sure Don is able to take them to the store if he needs to. It's strange that Jen can't handle them out in public.

15.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NotANeatLife @ 29/5/2021, 02:16) 
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 5/29/2021, 02:12 AM) 

It must be weird to live in a bubble when they are with Jen, but when they are with Don be able to go out and do things. I'm sure Don is able to take them to the store if he needs to. It's strange that Jen can't handle them out in public.

Jen can’t handle herself out in public.

1014 replies since 27/5/2021, 20:07   113343 views