The Queen’s Cabinet Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Typical New Yorker, she calls it Little Italy when it's actually the North End. She's been there more than once for pastries, shouldn't she know by now :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

Sounds like she wants to keep her boys even more sheltered by saying they'd share an apartment if they both go to college in Massachusetts or Pennsylvania. What if they end up in two different states, how will she cope?

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So they went to Boston to eat, buy pastries (that they stuck in the fridge overnight, ate a couple bites of in the morning and are taking home) and scope out colleges for their adult sons?? Ok

:being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think I was more offended that they did a drive-by of the colleges without their "boys" than eating next-day soggy pastries. They didn't even see the good part of Harvard.

4.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's so weird how she has these imperceptible edits in her videos and then comes back and says, "Oh, that was my neighbour" or "I just got a call about my glasses." Okay, and?? We don't care.

5.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's also annoying how she repeats everything. Like in recipe videos, she'll show the paper of all the meal components, then repeat them all at least twice in the exact same order and cadence. (I'm convinced she writes those meal plans as she edits her videos because they're always exact).

In her Boston vlog, she narrates the activities as they're doing them, then gives us a "summary" of the day where to repeats the exact same things. WE KNOW, we just saw it!

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let me get this straight. In the lemon bar video she's out driving on icy roads without her seat belt on and panning her camera with one hand to get video of the snow.

:confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 2/7/2022, 03:24 AM) 
    Typical New Yorker, she calls it Little Italy when it's actually the North End. She's been there more than once for pastries, shouldn't she know by now :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

Sounds like she wants to keep her boys even more sheltered by saying they'd share an apartment if they both go to college in Massachusetts or Pennsylvania. What if they end up in two different states, how will she cope?

Well, they can't share an apartment in Pennsylvania if one is going to Penn State and one is going to Pitt. They are 140 miles apart. Maybe the "boys" are trying to get one over on her?

They have their own effing snow plow, the boys have at least two vehicles each, they have seven freezers, and they want the boys to share an apartment. Let them go, Shelby!!

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Maybe she is suffering from the onset of early dementia, maybe with the slow eye blinks, she thinks it is the next day, so she repeats what she just told you 30 seconds ago!

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ok question is her name Shelby or Kim. On the pastry box it had the initials k&k? Or is Shelby her middle name or first name I’m confused. And how many kids do they have? And how old are they? I mean are some still in high school ? I’m wondering because her brother is coming to stay and cook for them so I was wondering if they weren’t old enough to cook. And I’m sorry but with the amount of food they have in freezers you can’t tell me she didn’t have chicken already cut up. Or why in the hell can’t they just order out geez.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her real name is Kim, for YT she goes by Shelby, why, I have no idea! I would guess they are in their early 50s. The "boys" are all adults, no need for supervision, but if the parents feel better, who give a rat's ass. If I were the "boys" I would be pissed my parents didn't trust me enough to stay home alone!

11.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    She goes by Shelby because back in the day she was apart of the prepper community on YouTube. They all had aliases and some never showed their face. The reasoning was because if the end of the world came you wouldn’t know who they are or where they live to rob them.

She then later rebranded to a cooking channel and I guess just went with Shelby since she was already known as that

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    Her sloooowwwww blinking really emphasizes that one of her eyes doesn’t close all the way and it freaks me the f out

13.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    They treat their boys like kindergardeners....

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If you didn’t know differently and just started watching her videos she acts like her children are little kids or teenagers...I mean these are freaking adults children that has never left their mothers tit..how are they going to fit into Society not even knowing how to cook a meal in your twenties..I bet they never fried a freaking egg in their life.

All I can say is I feel bad when the time comes and the *kid* bring a significant other home to meet the *mommy* that cooks like she is Martha Stewart..has a Mini Manson with all the bells and whistles add on how many mothers and fathers of the significant other can even compete with them..

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    That is funny about going by a different name for the prepper stuff because hasn't she shown her umpteen freezers and food hoard? No one on YT should be showing their long term storage but so many do.

728 replies since 28/5/2021, 23:04   103659 views