Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1. Chance86_
        +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I first came across Tara when she went on that Vegas trip with the other “Housewives of YouTube”. She had these long slim legs and I thought for sure she was a stripper in her recent past. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was sweet to her two girls. Baylee was a doll.

Cut to today and she has 4 children and the stripper bod is on the way out the door. It must be nice to eat fast food and junk all day long but still stay slim. People like this get such a pass from society. She doesn’t take care of herself but you wouldn’t know it. The outside is hanging on but the inside can’t be good. She seems like the type who will hit 40 and wonder why her figure doesn’t look good anymore.

I was surprised that she was a young Mom. I thought she and Adam were well into their 30s. Her Dad seems like a nice guy. But the family overall is off to me. She was smart to build the online shop. I think she is making a killing but I agree with what others have said. What does she do? She made the choice to share her life online. Everyone else does the work.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397391 views