Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1. omg1816
        +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think they are going to sell this dream home of theirs when they get pregnant with baby no.5 and I think they will eventually move back to California someday. It just doesn't make sense to be that far away from family

lol did anyone see the snot that fell out of her nose in the video in the new house that she recently uploaded. Was just funny.

I think she deserves her house I really do because I can say she's a hard worker for the most part. Compared to Aaryn is what I mean. Tara is a go getter I guess you could say so I mean i'm happy for them ultimately.

There's just so many things that I don't agree with that she does of course. She used to ignore Shay a lot but now seems like she posts shay more. I think she knows people love her and she's kind of feeding into that?

& I would like to point out that I don't agree with her taking a ppp loan. I just wanted to make that clear. I don't agree with majority of the stuff she does so I hope you can understand what I mean for being happy for her on the new house.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   396703 views