Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1. specialk71
        +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 6/17/2021, 05:14 AM) 
    What’s the story with the girl in her Nashville vlog Logan Randazzo? I had never heard of her. How is she the highest tier w the Oils if she doesn’t have YouTube? I know Instagram is huge but she only has 170K followers on there and I can’t imagine all of them are buying swipe-ups. Most are probably there for her beautiful house and curated pictures. People said Logan’s husband is a surgeon but if you Google him, it seems like he does medical sales. lol. Scrubs does not equal a doctor...?

LOL. Yeah. He works for DePuy Spine. So, basically, he instructs/advises actual surgeons who are doing spine cases. Sales reps schmooze with the OR staff and buy donuts and coffee to get them to purchase their equipment. I know quite a few sales reps and they do not live like Logan and her husband so I'm thinking the oil gimmick must be going alright for them? I know doctors who do not live in that type of house. I'm not sure where they get their money. But, I don't watch her or know anything about her family/background.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397483 views