Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1. pinkumbrella

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Orgahnicpahleo @ 25/11/2021, 00:46) 
    QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 24/11/2021, 23:56) 
    also totally agree. in my opinion she should just say nothing and keen it private. everyone understands the need for some privacy and she owes people nothing. why would she feel the need to explain it or justify it? just make one announcement that you’ll be keeping grayson’s journey private and leave it at that. there’s nothing more to say about it, it’s their private business. and if people wish to speculate or gossip, let them. she doesn’t need to try and smooth things over. if she makes money off this then that’s gross. she already clearly makes enough with all her other ventures, please don’t turn your son and his medical business into a money maker.

ps how long has this grayson stuff been building up? like i’ve basically jumped in at the point where she received the diagnosis, has she been saying much about grayson leading up to this? like was she telling us about the testing/assessment stuff??

She hasn't built anything up, so there wasn't a need to address. Now many people in her comments are confused and worried. Occasionally in comments she's said he's very chill, or all her kids were late talkers, but that's the extent of it.

oh. how odd then. i assumed they’d been talking about getting him assessed and then this was the conclusion which she’s shared. so weird she would just say bang, we have a diagnosis, when there’s been no lead up to this point.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397012 views