Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1. Sparklegirl16

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's pretty quiet today on stories....

QUOTE (ConwayClitty @ 23/1/2022, 23:30) 
    I'm also tired of her showing Tatum clapping and doing anything any child her age would do. These are common milestones.

I think she just shows them and her interacting with Tatum because she did such a poor job with Gray by locking him away in a dark room, putting him in that awful Snoo and ignoring him.

She wants tolook.like a good mom ,but its too late. Everyone knows she mentally abused Gray.

Amen to that! Like lately her stories and vlogs are super boring. I agree with you about her time with Grayson when he was younger. It is such a pity that she did that. Then she now,due to guilt, puts that he is her heartbeat and etc. It is sickening at times knowing how she treated him before. She is a horrible mom in my opinion still. I am losing a lot of interest in her stuff lately.

Kind of a 180, but I was wondering what other gossip sites like this exist. I like it here thus far. I came from and are no longer on YTMD and the Family Vlogger Gate (Discord). I saw this board and wanted to give it a shot. Glad to be on here, just didn't know if there are more of these sites.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397480 views