Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 6/16/2021, 05:25 AM) 
    Wow. Heroin? I figured it was just pills, weed, alcohol, maybe some coke. What’s the story with how she met Adam? Aren’t they still in their 20s? They both look closer to 40

It's been speculated that it was general 'opiates' and basically she got court mandated jail time and rehab because she got a DUI. She was a total LA party girl and got caught. Her and Adam met at a bar in twenty five pines (I forget the actual name but it's something pines) which I guess is a place near his old base. He's 26 I believe and she's 29.

To each their own but four kids before 30 makes my head explode!

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bigsurprise @ 16/6/2021, 10:12) 
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 6/16/2021, 05:25 AM) 
    Wow. Heroin? I figured it was just pills, weed, alcohol, maybe some coke. What’s the story with how she met Adam? Aren’t they still in their 20s? They both look closer to 40

It's been speculated that it was general 'opiates' and basically she got court mandated jail time and rehab because she got a DUI. She was a total LA party girl and got caught. Her and Adam met at a bar in twenty five pines (I forget the actual name but it's something pines) which I guess is a place near his old base. He's 26 I believe and she's 29.

29 palms lol

3.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MomMomMom @ 6/16/2021, 02:53 PM) 
    QUOTE (bigsurprise @ 16/6/2021, 10:12) 

29 palms lol

haha I knew it was some sort of tree! LOL

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol love the tree stuff! Yes, it was heroin, she said it herself in a very early video, said that she would never tell more of the story because of who else was involved. So she left the impression that either she was afraid of others involved or basically was a "victim" of the situation. I heard it myself, my hand to God. I will always respect recovery of others but let's don't lie about it, ya know? She's never told about any of her many arrests for example, she was even serving jail time while pregnant with Baylee and only within the last calendar year got off probation but ignores what doesn't serve her image. That's one of my problems with Tara the robot, own your shit, be real, be human, and FFS stop whoring out your children!!!!! Other than that, she's great 🤣

5. anxietyqueen
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Where’s Tatum? Passed off to the nanny now that she’s not breastfeeding anymore? Haven't heard about her in awhile on Instagram.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Did anyone else find it In poor taste to vlog and subsequently release the video of Skyla’s party before Aaryn actually did? At one point Aaryn had her vlogging camera out recording (I think!).

7. Orgahnicpahleo
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (anxietyqueen @ 16/6/2021, 20:17) 
    Where’s Tatum? Passed off to the nanny now that she’s not breastfeeding anymore? Haven't heard about her in awhile on Instagram.

She said in a comment a few weeks ago "I only have her with me because I'm breastfeeding right and she'll be with the nanny soon". She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

Exactly. Her baby is how old and she’s already done two trips without her

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DontForget @ 6/16/2021, 08:45 PM) 
    Did anyone else find it In poor taste to vlog and subsequently release the video of Skyla’s party before Aaryn actually did? At one point Aaryn had her vlogging camera out recording (I think!).

QUOTE (Orgahnicpahleo @ 6/16/2021, 09:42 PM)

She said in a comment a few weeks ago "I only have her with me because I'm breastfeeding right and she'll be with the nanny soon". She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.

I think it is in bad taste but Aaryn is garbage so I think it's funny. I hope she was pissed.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Keep popping babies for content, girls! 🙄🙄

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I called her out in the comments on her latest for her trips away from her baby. Long face needs to keep her butt home with her babies.

12.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    What’s the story with the girl in her Nashville vlog Logan Randazzo? I had never heard of her. How is she the highest tier w the Oils if she doesn’t have YouTube? I know Instagram is huge but she only has 170K followers on there and I can’t imagine all of them are buying swipe-ups. Most are probably there for her beautiful house and curated pictures. People said Logan’s husband is a surgeon but if you Google him, it seems like he does medical sales. lol. Scrubs does not equal a doctor...?

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 6/17/2021, 05:14 AM) 
    What’s the story with the girl in her Nashville vlog Logan Randazzo? I had never heard of her. How is she the highest tier w the Oils if she doesn’t have YouTube? I know Instagram is huge but she only has 170K followers on there and I can’t imagine all of them are buying swipe-ups. Most are probably there for her beautiful house and curated pictures. People said Logan’s husband is a surgeon but if you Google him, it seems like he does medical sales. lol. Scrubs does not equal a doctor...?

LOL. Yeah. He works for DePuy Spine. So, basically, he instructs/advises actual surgeons who are doing spine cases. Sales reps schmooze with the OR staff and buy donuts and coffee to get them to purchase their equipment. I know quite a few sales reps and they do not live like Logan and her husband so I'm thinking the oil gimmick must be going alright for them? I know doctors who do not live in that type of house. I'm not sure where they get their money. But, I don't watch her or know anything about her family/background.

14.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    My best friend did medical sales with spinal equipment in PA when we were in our early 20s. It’s decent money but not huge. According to the internet, she only paid $900K for that massive house. PA is affordable compared to many places but that seems low for the size of that house and its location. Must have needed a lot of work. As beautiful as it is, most people don’t need or want a 10,000 sq ft historical home that comes with a ton of projects. But I have no doubt that she earns a ton if she is at the top of the pyramid scheme.

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Logan Randazzo caught my eye too after she sent Aaryn an LV bag as a congrats for something oil related. How do these people get to the top of these pyramid schemes? I get Aaryn and Tara bc of their YouTube minions but this Logan girl… how! We may never know. I do love her historic mansion and she did actually bring her baby to the YL event in Nashville. Whereas Tara… well she just can’t be bothered with her own babies.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   396704 views