Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PacNWmama @ 6/17/2021, 07:22 AM) 
    Logan Randazzo caught my eye too after she sent Aaryn an LV bag as a congrats for something oil related. How do these people get to the top of these pyramid schemes? I get Aaryn and Tara bc of their YouTube minions but this Logan girl… how! We may never know. I do love her historic mansion and she did actually bring her baby to the YL event in Nashville. Whereas Tara… well she just can’t be bothered with her own babies.

I would have been on board with the baby being there until I saw him on the bathroom floor of a hotel. That woman is an idiot. And, she calls herself a hippie. Um, she is about as far away from a hippie as you can be. Long hair and blessing ways do not equal hippie.

2.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Logan’s house: the exterior stone, land, stairs, abundance of fireplaces and arched doorway are incredible in that home but the interior itself lacks character. Most of the rooms look like they were poorly updated sometime in the 90s. Cheap fixtures. Was listed “as is” at one point for $795,000 as a proposed Sober Living House. Very cheap for a house on so many private acres and clocking in at nearly 11K sq feet. The roof was in shambles. They must have done a lot of work in the past year to make it livable. I adore older homes but this one is smoke and mirrors.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Logan makes MONEY with the oil gig because she got lucky. She has becca bristow, aaryn, tara and all the other people that signed up under them in her downline.

Honestly if you go to young livings page and look at their top tier people, they’re mostly
    nobody’s... it’s all about luck and persistence. No signing up your pathetic minions who will get over the oil craze in less than 12 months.

4. Orgahnicpahleo
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Logan the hippie who lives a toxin free lifestyle has no problem bleaching her hair ice blonde.

5.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 17/6/2021, 09:59) 
    Logan’s house: the exterior stone, land, stairs, abundance of fireplaces and arched doorway are incredible in that home but the interior itself lacks character. Most of the rooms look like they were poorly updated sometime in the 90s. Cheap fixtures. Was listed “as is” at one point for $795,000 as a proposed Sober Living House. Very cheap for a house on so many private acres and clocking in at nearly 11K sq feet. The roof was in shambles. They must have done a lot of work in the past year to make it livable. I adore older homes but this one is smoke and mirrors.

I don’t have Instagram and I’m not completely sure who this Logan person is, if it’s not too much trouble are you able to post any of these pictures? Screenshots from her profile? I’m kind of a design junkie and I’m dying to see this house.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SkyS @ 17/6/2021, 21:44) 
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 17/6/2021, 09:59) 

I don’t have Instagram and I’m not completely sure who this Logan person is, if it’s not too much trouble are you able to post any of these pictures? Screenshots from her profile? I’m kind of a design junkie and I’m dying to see this house.

Just search Logan Randazzo on Instagram

7.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Logan’s master bathroom renovation was terrible! Shiplap and modern boho inside a home circa 1850. Meh. The closet was underwhelming as well. Her taste is questionable. I get the feeling she never thrifted for much until later in life and she doesn’t have a good eye. Her Insta stories are beautiful though. Nice taste in music and lighting.

The House:

https://m.facebook.com/ForTheLoveOfOldHous...7?locale2=ne_NP

8.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Why can’t this be Tara and Adam🤬 scammers

Oregon man pleads guilty to pocketing millions in pandemic loans

9. Orgahnicpahleo
        +3   Like  

User deleted

She hasn't showed a good close up of Tatum in awhile. She's looks like she was just born. Would never know that was an almost 3 month old baby. They all have tara's heavy eyes.

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I feel like she will show much less of the kids now, and use YouTube as a way to funnel business into her clothing line and oils.

It used to be her main - thing...now it's just a means to an end.

11.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She always posts “Grayson please stay my baby forever”. I mean, Tara you’ve stunted his development terribly so you saying stay my baby is really sad and creepy. Help your child grow and flourish, mommy dearest. Looking forward to Greyson 2nd bday vlog. I hope he’s made some progress

12.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What is Tara going to do once the kids are in school full time???

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Charas Smith @ 18/6/2021, 22:30) 

Haha have another kid. She says she wanted a big family although Adam wanted to stop at 3 I think.

14.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cindra @ 19/6/2021, 02:12) 
    QUOTE (Charas Smith @ 18/6/2021, 22:30) 

Haha have another kid. She says she wanted a big family although Adam wanted to stop at 3 I think.

I think I remember her saying her grandma had six so she wanted to have six. Adam wanted like 2-3 so they compromised with 4 apparently. I agree she’ll likely have more. Although I’m not sure how old she is.

15.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is only 29! Adam is even younger, no? They both look closer to 40.

I forget about the son. I forget he’s even there. It’s a weird energy around that kid. Almost as if he isn’t supposed to be there.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397489 views