Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 19/6/2021, 02:40) 
    She is only 29! Adam is even younger, no? They both look closer to 40.

I forget about the son. I forget he’s even there. It’s a weird energy around that kid. Almost as if he isn’t supposed to be there.

She is having his 2 year old birthday party this weekend. Should be interesting. She said he is now in therapy because he doesn’t talk. People remark that he doesn’t even make any sounds or show emotion.

2.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

I forget about the son. I forget he’s even there. It’s a weird energy around that kid. Almost as if he isn’t supposed to be there.

Yes I remember Adam being a few years younger than Tara. Like 27 or something close. So she has time to add two more if she wants 6. I see Adam going for it if he knows YT money will roll in from it.

3.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Greyson doesn’t talk yet but he definitely shows emotion.

4.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sobinski @ 6/19/2021, 03:44 AM) 
    Greyson doesn’t talk yet but he definitely shows emotion.

He doesn't show enough appropriate emotion for a two-year-old.

5.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She doesn’t show him enough but I’ve seen a few clips of him laughing and playing.

6. Orgahnicpahleo
        +4   Like  

User deleted

The most emotion I've seen in Grayson was when Tara came home from the hospital with Tatum. Other than that he's been quite emotionless. She barely shows him and most likely because there hasn't been much progress. Still haven't even heard a babble from him.

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I prefer these people not show so much of their kids.

She has said she has Grayson in speech therapy because he's not talking yet, so why document his struggle and embarrass him later.

It would be one thing if it was an educational channel and the focus was on a child and their therapy...but Tara's channel is not about that. That's Okay too.

8.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sobinski @ 6/19/2021, 04:28 AM) 
    She doesn’t show him enough but I’ve seen a few clips of him laughing and playing.

We never know the extent of anything because we're only shown what they want us to see. But, He is not on track for being two years old. I am an educator. And, there are many indicators of an issue.

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Off topic but....has tara ever explained why she spelled Tatum without the Y...when the reason she apparently picked that name was to go with the AY theme she had? I know its not a huge thing but i'm just curious as to why shed purposely pick a name for the theme, but spell it differently.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Skies @ 19/6/2021, 06:12) 
    Off topic but....has tara ever explained why she spelled Tatum without the Y...when the reason she apparently picked that name was to go with the AY theme she had? I know its not a huge thing but i'm just curious as to why shed purposely pick a name for the theme, but spell it differently.

I feel old saying this but the first time I ever heard that name was from actress Tatum O'Neal and the other few times I heard that name they were spelled like that. She said she liked that spelling better.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VanillaPink @ 6/18/2021, 11:04 PM) 
    QUOTE (Skies @ 19/6/2021, 06:12) 

I feel old saying this but the first time I ever heard that name was from actress Tatum O'Neal and the other few times I heard that name they were spelled like that. She said she liked that spelling better.

I'm probaby older than you....and I think..

Po-Ta-Tum boil mash'em stick'em in a stew.

12. Orgahnicpahleo
        +4   Like  

User deleted

The front entrance floor is awful. That won't age well at all. Already looks like it's from the a Vegas hotel in the 80s.

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

Hahahahahha this got me 😂 and so true

Tara must be so mad that she got a boy and she was so lazy as a parent that she basically spoiled him to where he’s not just a bad look on her channel.

His underdevelopment looks bad on her.

And to add insult to injury, they now got above and begin tatum with that stupid card neck workout and the formula for robots-super humans or whatever steriods she’s got this kid on.

One things for sure, Tatum _cannot_ end up like Grayson or everyone is gonna be like “why are your first 2 so normal and the second 2 like zombies”

I’m all for working parents, even using YouTube to make money if that’s what it takes to make ends meet (not exploiting your kids, but like cleaning, cooking, baby tips, etc) but they completely neglected Grayson and it shows.

So now they okay makeup with Tatum. Tatum is gonna be so overadvanced, she’s gonna be like spongebob when he blows up his muscles to get into the bar hahahaha

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tatum
    Attached Image
    77B9FE5E-7E9A-4673-8558-E6769D20FC2D

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Notice she didn’t show him blowing out the candles on the cake etc. unless she posting it later

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397523 views