Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If you watch her stories on Instagram, her facade becomes pretty transparent. She tries comes off as a cookie cutter, totally put together perfect mom & wife. In reality, she neglects her children & cares more absolutely appearances than actually giving them attention. She is not perfect & has a history of addiction but instead of being an advocate for recovery like her BFF Hilary, she is very private about her past. Tman had a chance T being likable if she was authentic but she’s as fake as they come. It’s all about being who she thinks her target audience wants her to be & it’s sad how many she has fooled.

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I liked her back when they were in California in base housing. She was relatable. She had no help with the girls and she was clearly struggling. There were glimpses of her money hungry ways though. She had a designer car seat and stroller while being a sahm with an enlisted husband.

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How did she hook up with Aaryn? Did she ever talk about her being arrested? Thanks :)

4.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That house is just too fancy. Can you imagine the price tag on that house. She has to make sure to tell us they will be getting a pool. Yes Tara we know your quite wealthy. Why and for doing what? I don't get it. Aaryn must be so jeleous.

5.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her wealth will not last another 10 years. She gonna still be making YT vids about her screen addicted bratty teens. Will essential oils still be a craze? No. She’ll be thrown back into REAL life REAL quick. Doesn’t seem like they’re saving money either, that house is a million plus.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anyone else think recently she looks really burnt out and just fed up??
    And her LONG blunt haircut makes her face look even more like it's frowning.

7. Orgahnicpahleo
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (PacNWmama @ 7/6/2021, 00:42) 
    Her wealth will not last another 10 years. She gonna still be making YT vids about her screen addicted bratty teens. Will essential oils still be a craze? No. She’ll be thrown back into REAL life REAL quick. Doesn’t seem like they’re saving money either, that house is a million plus.

Yes, and probably a 100k to furnish the entire house because God forbid she reuses anything. Don't understand how they can possibly save anything when they spend like it grows on trees.

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She reminds me of mommy dearest with the pool bathroom lol, when Christina gets locked in it. Shell prob tie her kids to that stupid electric cradle and leave them in there so she can go shill her kmart shirts.

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Orgahnicpahleo @ 7/6/2021, 01:42) 
    QUOTE (PacNWmama @ 7/6/2021, 00:42) 

Yes, and probably a 100k to furnish the entire house because God forbid she reuses anything. Don't understand how they can possibly save anything when they spend like it grows on trees.

She was trying to sell their house they are moving out of completely furnished so they could get all new stuff. No one wanted it furnished though

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MomMomMom @ 6/7/2021, 03:22 AM) 
    QUOTE (Orgahnicpahleo @ 7/6/2021, 01:42) 

She was trying to sell their house they are moving out of completely furnished so they could get all new stuff. No one wanted it furnished though

That's because most people aren't incredibly wasteful and actually re-use their furniture. The consumerism that these YT mommies display is obscene.

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s not even slightly attractive, if she was poor nobody would give her a second glance. She’s trash.

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VanillaPink @ 6/6/2021, 09:23 AM) 
    And talking about TP, I wouldn't be comfortable knowing my husband spends all day alone at a warehouse with Mrs. America lol what's up with that?

If you can't trust your husband to be professional in an office, then you have the wrong husband.

That's how T.Possum/Beaston's husband ended up at home full time -- the rumor is he had a fling with a co-worker. No idea if ti's true, but honestly, if you don't have basic trust in a marriage, you don't have any kind of marriage I would want.

But about the house!

Of all the YT channels I keep my eye on, Tara and Adam seem to have made some smart decisions about how to get in/make a lot of money/get out before things crumble.

I started watching her just before Shay was born, for awhile I though Shay had deformed ears and that's why she always had a headband on her?

anywho

She's taken her YT channel (which much like The Seinfeld show) which is about nothing and used it to shoe in tons of customers for her oils and clothing. They are making some of the slogan/word shirts "to order" so they are not laying out a huge amount of $$ to buy inventory --- they might not be my cup of tea but someone in that family knows marketing?

My money is on her dad. He seems like a smart guy that knows how to parlay an attractive face into sales?

Tara openly says she has a laundry service, a house cleaner, she has meal services or she just does doordash multiple times a day --- she's not a home-maker --- she's a commodities manager!

She could have had a powerful platform under her to talk about her drug addiction/recovery --- but the day her probation was over the rose' came out and Tara was ready for the party.

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't know what her addiction was exactly, but I do know there's a DUI, and she was supposedly in jail while pregnant with Baylee. This info is second-hand from YTMD, so take it with a grain of salt. I didn't start watching her until Shay was born, so I don't know if Tara ever confessed what lies in her past.

I have been DYING for a Tara thread! I liked her so much more when she was in CA, being a military wife, raising the 2 girls by herself during the day while Adam went to work/school/gym. Now, I can't stand to watch her videos. They're usually boring, filled with nothing, and their new house actually pisses me off.

Normally, I would applaud someone for working hard to afford nice things, but what kind of hard work has she done? Everything has basically been handed to her! She vlogged for years, but that's not hard, she sold oils with the bare minimum of effort and quickly rose to a top rank, and now she owns a boutique that her husband and Mrs America run for her while she does...what? What does SHE actually do???? She has a cleaning lady, a nanny, laundry service, warehouse workers, a management team for youtube. Does she even edit her own videos anymore?

I know I sound jealous, but I'm not. There's something slimy about them building that new super expensive house and it just rubs me the wrong way. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's the same with Brianna K buying a million dollar home in Hawaii, or the Beastons buying a $900,000+ new house. Is that what you get when you sell your soul on youtube?

14.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Truth @ 6/6/2021, 11:23 PM) 
    That house is just too fancy. Can you imagine the price tag on that house. She has to make sure to tell us they will be getting a pool. Yes Tara we know your quite wealthy. Why and for doing what? I don't get it. Aaryn must be so jeleous.

It's a gorgeous house. But, it just isn't my style. At all. I cannot imagine living in a house that size. It looks like a hotel or a museum on the inside.

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (specialk71 @ 8/6/2021, 03:25) 
    QUOTE (Truth @ 6/6/2021, 11:23 PM) 

It's a gorgeous house. But, it just isn't my style. At all. I cannot imagine living in a house that size. It looks like a hotel or a museum on the inside.

I wouldn’t want a house that big either. The bigger the house, the more the family tends to avoid each other... not the case in every big house, but in a family as disconnected as Taras already is, that will happen. Poor Greyson, he suffers the most. He won’t share a room or even a bathroom with a sibling. I wonder if she’ll do an update on what the issue with him is. Many kids don’t talk at 2 years old, but he doesn’t show any emotion other than some whining and crying I’ve seen in vlogs :/

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397396 views