Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    i watched tara’s latest clean and declutter with me last night. her bathroom is nuts. does anyone need that much space and storage? it gave me anxiety how much stuff she has!!

and cleaning the nightstands….why does adam have such a wad of cash? what’s he need such a large looking roll of money for?

i saw her invisalign retainer box. she has definitely done invisalign and in my opinion, doesn’t have veneers. i have the same vivera retainer box. only i don’t keep mine in my nightstand. i prefer to
    keep it in the bathroom where i can take it out after the night a d wash it off, then scrub it again before i put it back in at
    bedtime. a big gross she keeps it in the nightstand.

also the amount of clothes she has. why? does any one human need so much? for the most part she’s dressed in jeans or some kind of pant and has a sweater or cardigan on. is that entire closet just a flex?

i couldn’t help but think of poor brianna i when i was watching. tara’s bathroom alone is the size of bri’s main living are. and brianna has those crappy closets that don’t even have a door on them 😂 tara’s walk in must be the size of brianna’s entire bedroom.

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I tried watching Tara's video but it was putting me to sleep. This was at like 2 in the afternoon so nowhere close to bedtime. It did come across like bragging. She was explaining why she had so many clothes and because she runs a boutique. I would be surprised if any first time viewers made it far enough to see the closet, and that everyone whom already follows knows she has a boutique. But anyway.

Her house is really big, it doesn't give me homey vibes though.

3.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    the vlog itself was boring. even sped up, who wants to watch someone wiping down their plastic makeup containers and organizers? the closet declutter was weird too…. don’t you normally try things in before getting rid of them? she just ripped things off their hangers like she’d known forever she was getting rid of them. in which case, why have them there. everything about her seems wasteful.

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Definitely wasteful. And even those oils she's selling she has more bottles than any other influencer I have seen.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 21/1/2022, 20:55) 
    i watched tara’s latest clean and declutter with me last night. her bathroom is nuts. does anyone need that much space and storage? it gave me anxiety how much stuff she has!!

and cleaning the nightstands….why does adam have such a wad of cash? what’s he need such a large looking roll of money for?

i saw her invisalign retainer box. she has definitely done invisalign and in my opinion, doesn’t have veneers. i have the same vivera retainer box. only i don’t keep mine in my nightstand. i prefer to
    keep it in the bathroom where i can take it out after the night a d wash it off, then scrub it again before i put it back in at

also the amount of clothes she has. why? does any one human need so much? for the most part she’s dressed in jeans or some kind of pant and has a sweater or cardigan on. is that entire closet just a flex?

i couldn’t help but think of poor brianna i when i was watching. tara’s bathroom alone is the size of bri’s main living are. and brianna has those crappy closets that don’t even have a door on them 😂 tara’s walk in must be the size of brianna’s entire bedroom.

she did Invisalign before she got the veneers. There’s a video where one day she has her real teeth and the next she goes to her dentist and then she comes home with the grandma dentures. It was right around the time she moved to Texas.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

Taras house is 5,000sq ft which is enormous. So much empty space to heat and cool. Only
    In America

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe it is just me, but I cannot her house! The outside I think looks modern, clean and sleek but the inside is yearning for help. There is 0 color and everything is almost pastel and white for color. I thought she hired an interior designer? I didn't watch her latest video but everything is so bland. I am sure her next house is in the works. This house is a rough draft for them I think lol.

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PacNWmama @ 22/1/2022, 01:12) 

Taras house is 5,000sq ft which is enormous. So much empty space to heat and cool. Only
    In America

that’s insane. each room is cavernous. i was looking at her bathroom thinking if i lived there, 85% of those draws and cupboards would be empty. i guess nobody can say it doesn’t have great storage 😂

the sheer floor space would be a nightmare to clean. i assume she has a cleaner?

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah she has a cleaner and a nanny. She's very out of touch with real working mothers like you lol

10.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    i have a cleaner under normal circumstances but not a nanny. god i wish. my sanity is hanging on by a thread, i’d kill for a nanny at this point.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I liked her older videos decluttering because she had a normal amount of stuff and a normal house. Now it's like... What am I supposed to be inspired by, this is just not relatable.

12.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I thought we were getting a new thread like 40 pages ago for this.

13. Nikoya Jones

User deleted

since when did tara drive caddy like Aairbag?

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    this is from the “we’re moving to texas” vlog, dated september 2018. i think before she was even pregnant with grayson.

still looks like the teeth she has now, just pre-invisalign.

i don’t believe she’s had veneers done. i think her current teeth are her natural ones, all she’s done is had them straightened.

her hair also looked much better like this. in this vlog they’re driving around and she’s got her hair up in a messy bun,
    looks so much nicer than the current heavy horse hair rug look she’s got going with her extensions.
    Attached Image
    22236C5D-08B4-4EA0-BD14-87F1EC0D30A2

15.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her teeth definitely look weird and changed her entire look, along with all the Botox, sad she did all that shit just to be so self conscious she won’t show her a face without a filter.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397464 views