Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's pretty quiet today on stories....

QUOTE (ConwayClitty @ 23/1/2022, 23:30) 
    I'm also tired of her showing Tatum clapping and doing anything any child her age would do. These are common milestones.

I think she just shows them and her interacting with Tatum because she did such a poor job with Gray by locking him away in a dark room, putting him in that awful Snoo and ignoring him.

She wants tolook.like a good mom ,but its too late. Everyone knows she mentally abused Gray.

Amen to that! Like lately her stories and vlogs are super boring. I agree with you about her time with Grayson when he was younger. It is such a pity that she did that. Then she now,due to guilt, puts that he is her heartbeat and etc. It is sickening at times knowing how she treated him before. She is a horrible mom in my opinion still. I am losing a lot of interest in her stuff lately.

Kind of a 180, but I was wondering what other gossip sites like this exist. I like it here thus far. I came from and are no longer on YTMD and the Family Vlogger Gate (Discord). I saw this board and wanted to give it a shot. Glad to be on here, just didn't know if there are more of these sites.

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know of guru gossiper and tattle life. If you google tattle life shut down, you will see articles about people complaining and wanting it shut down.

Tattle seems to be more UK based. I saw in the Radford family thread that there was a thread on a site called mums net that kept getting shut down. I think they must have threatened legal action. I also know there was a bad video out there by someone called the sausage roll mum that claimed the Radford's harassed her.

There's reddit as well, I know they have gossip on there. I have seen labrant fam snark and then I saw a general vlogger one which just seemed to discuss vloggers in general.

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    there is blogsnark on Reddit, which covers all influencers and then they have separate threads for YT/TikTok , etc

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thank you guys for the suggestions :)

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (taylor21 @ 23/1/2022, 21:15) 
    QUOTE (Lovetoseeit @ 23/1/2022, 19:17) 
    Tara & Hillary no longer follow each other....

I just had a look and they still follow each other on IG…

That's weird. I saw that Tara hadn't liked or commented on Hillary's daughter's 2nd bday post and I searched both of their followers and neither showed up on each other's 🤷🏻‍♀️ I give up lol I feel like it always glitches for me...

6.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread-

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62396550

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   396691 views