Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PacNWmama @ 6/8/2021, 03:42 AM) 
    QUOTE (specialk71 @ 8/6/2021, 03:25) 
    It's a gorgeous house. But, it just isn't my style. At all. I cannot imagine living in a house that size. It looks like a hotel or a museum on the inside.

I wouldn’t want a house that big either. The bigger the house, the more the family tends to avoid each other... not the case in every big house, but in a family as disconnected as Taras already is, that will happen. Poor Greyson, he suffers the most. He won’t share a room or even a bathroom with a sibling. I wonder if she’ll do an update on what the issue with him is. Many kids don’t talk at 2 years old, but he doesn’t show any emotion other than some whining and crying I’ve seen in vlogs :/

You make a good point about the bathrooms. It might sound silly but kids need to fight over the bathroom and yell at each other that they have been in long enough. LOL, That is what makes a family. They need to at least see each other. They will all be in their separate rooms on their tablets and come out for dinner, maybe.

2.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The house is super over the top. It’s gigantic for so many small children, I am a worry wart but think of a child waking up and having that bathroom so close to them or all the shelving to climb up. It just looks like accidents waiting to happen. How well can your children be watched in such a massive space? I guess they have nannies for that. What does she do though, really? I get that she does three videos a week and asked edit them. She doesn’t clean, never cooks, kids are in school and in bed by 6 pm. Adam and Mrs America do all the labor at work. It amazes me how lazy her and Kaaryn are

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CopperBoom @ 8/6/2021, 02:43) 
    I don't know what her addiction was exactly, but I do know there's a DUI, and she was supposedly in jail while pregnant with Baylee. This info is second-hand from YTMD, so take it with a grain of salt. I didn't start watching her until Shay was born, so I don't know if Tara ever confessed what lies in her past.

I have been DYING for a Tara thread! I liked her so much more when she was in CA, being a military wife, raising the 2 girls by herself during the day while Adam went to work/school/gym. Now, I can't stand to watch her videos. They're usually boring, filled with nothing, and their new house actually pisses me off.

Normally, I would applaud someone for working hard to afford nice things, but what kind of hard work has she done? Everything has basically been handed to her! She vlogged for years, but that's not hard, she sold oils with the bare minimum of effort and quickly rose to a top rank, and now she owns a boutique that her husband and Mrs America run for her while she does...what? What does SHE actually do???? She has a cleaning lady, a nanny, laundry service, warehouse workers, a management team for youtube. Does she even edit her own videos anymore?

I know I sound jealous, but I'm not. There's something slimy about them building that new super expensive house and it just rubs me the wrong way. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's the same with Brianna K buying a million dollar home in Hawaii, or the Beastons buying a $900,000+ new house. Is that what you get when you sell your soul on youtube?

I loved her vlogs back then because I could relate to her. I remember being mad for her that Adam would come home everyday and go to the gym. She was clearly struggling with the girls and was just real. I bet a nanny was one of the first things she spent her new money on lol.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Why are they doing the move by their self with 4 small kids and a business to run :B):

5. Orgahnicpahleo

User deleted

QUOTE (shooting star @ 8/6/2021, 13:32) 
    Why are they doing the move by their self with 4 small kids and a business to run :B):

Good point, perhaps trying to save some cash since they spent a ton on this house. You would think they would be too good to pack and hire a moving crew. Still can't believe she can't reuse any furniture. Guess moving shouldn't be too bad if you have no large pieces of furniture to move.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The welcome mat is super cute, but listing every being in the household on your doorstep is such a weird thing to me. I don’t keep up with Tara much anymore, but I hope she has a good security system, because yikes.

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Do you think ytmd is ever coming back???

8.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    When do you think there going to build there pool?

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Their welcome mat looks teeny tiny in front of the huge front doors 🤣 Guess it’s true that money really can’t buy you class. I’m seeing that a lot with these YouTube huns.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is there a thread for Hilary Alex and her disgusting flappy lips and eyebrows that are literally taken from 2 different faces hahahaha

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Onetwoone @ 9/6/2021, 00:07) 
    Is there a thread for Hilary Alex and her disgusting flappy lips and eyebrows that are literally taken from 2 different faces hahahaha

I feel like all Hilary Alex does is show off her abs and tits in all of her Instagram stories. She also needs to put on a bra haha

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Who’s Hilary Alex?

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MomMomMom @ 9/6/2021, 03:06) 
    Who’s Hilary Alex?

Tara's best friend from California

14.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How tacky is that kitchen!! All that money they spent and she chooses silver cabinet handles and yellow gold finish on that 25k cooker?? Proof that money can't buy taste.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bigsurprise @ 9/6/2021, 10:07) 
    How tacky is that kitchen!! All that money they spent and she chooses silver cabinet handles and yellow gold finish on that 25k cooker?? Proof that money can't buy taste.

I’m not a fan of the kitchen at all not my style. The whole house looks stiff and boring just like Tara

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397406 views