Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She didn’t look good at all in her moving vlog. She still has too much of a belly to be wearing tight clothes and her hair pulled back isn’t an attractive look on her

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MomMomMom @ 9/6/2021, 14:13) 
    She didn’t look good at all in her moving vlog. She still has too much of a belly to be wearing tight clothes and her hair pulled back isn’t an attractive look on her

I was looking at some of her old vlogs and her face is so puffy and round now. I know she just had a baby but she eats like shit and doesn’t even try to be some what healthy. It catches up to you eventually.

3.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status

Her baby is like 6 weeks old?! How can you criticize her belly?

I don’t like the mix of finishes in the kitchen. She did gold hardware on the faucet and stove but brushed nickel on the cabinets. If doesn’t look cohesive.

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Katern @ 9/6/2021, 14:59) 

Her baby is like 6 weeks old?! How can you criticize her belly?

I don’t like the mix of finishes in the kitchen. She did gold hardware on the faucet and stove but brushed nickel on the cabinets. If doesn’t look cohesive.

Because i don’t get why these yt moms are in such a hurry to start wearing such fitted clothes so soon after baby. Draws attention to the belly.

5.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - why, WHY on earth, with spending all that money on a house, would you have your children share a room??? Even if they want to now, they definitely won't when they are teenagers! Put bunk beds or a trundle bed in their rooms for now, so they can bunk with each other when they want to. My sister and I had that set up when we were growing up, and we would sleep in the same room a lot, until we were about 10 years old and then it was like no, I want my own space.

Guarantee their 'guest room' will turn into one of the girls' rooms in the next 5 years after they won't be able to take the fighting.

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Haven't watched Tara in a while but I went back today and watched a vlog from around March 2020 and oh my goodness! Grayson is so tiny! I keep forgetting he's so young and she had Tatum quite close in age. Bless Grayson, I feel so bad for him! They wanted a boy but when they got him they got bored of him real quick.

I remember on YTMD someone saying that having baby girls on Youtube gets you more views.
    Also it looks like T-man literally only uses her babies for the camera with all these newborn day in the life videos that she loves to make.

Also does anyone remember how Tara and Aaryn even became friends in the first place? I literally cannot remember for the life of me.

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Someone asked Aaryn recently how her and Tara met but I’m blanking on the response. 🤔

On a side note…Tara is pretty fugly. It might be the squinty eyes for me or the fact that one is smaller than the other.

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Adam’s Dad is there helping out and I wonder if his Mom is also there for the kids or just to help with unpacking. She rarely films them but they seem like nice down to earth people.

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How do you guys like that stove that was bought by our government with that PPP loan?

10.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BBQChickPea @ 6/10/2021, 10:15 AM) 
    Someone asked Aaryn recently how her and Tara met but I’m blanking on the response. 🤔

On a side note…Tara is pretty fugly. It might be the squinty eyes for me or the fact that one is smaller than the other.

They met on a YTM's trip to Vegas which included Tiffani Beaston, Brianna K and a few others. Shortly after that trip, Tara and Bri actually became close friends and even went on a few vacations together but that ended. (same goes for Bri and Tiff - they are no longer friends)

Rumor about the Vegas trip was that Bri and Tiff basically invited themselves and everyone else was upset about it. There is a bit of tension in the various vlogs.

11.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I wonder if they overspent on the house? Because I find it odd that they seemingly randomly decided to postpone the pool and do the move by themselves.

And omg Adam’s dad coming in to help them move is soooo sweet!! 😍😍 His parents seem so nice.

Then again… maybe they’re just in sticker shock after all the closing costs, etc.?

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (nowayjose365 @ 10/6/2021, 14:44) 
    I wonder if they overspent on the house? Because I find it odd that they seemingly randomly decided to postpone the pool and do the move by themselves.

And omg Adam’s dad coming in to help them move is soooo sweet!! 😍😍 His parents seem so nice.

Then again… maybe they’re just in sticker shock after all the closing costs, etc.?

I think they are the most frugal of the yt families. They are probably waiting to pay cash for the pool?

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Truth @ 10/6/2021, 12:35) 
    How do you guys like that stove that was bought by our government with that PPP loan?

If you watch Dad Challange on Y Tube he exposed all these Y tubers who took the loans some even got 2 loans. I think Tara and Adam got about $14,000.00 He contacted Adam because it was coincidence that the stove cost about $14,000.00 or something to that nature. Guess Adam was one of the ones that replied to him about the money grab.

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bigsurprise @ 6/10/2021, 02:38 PM) 
    QUOTE (BBQChickPea @ 6/10/2021, 10:15 AM) 

They met on a YTM's trip to Vegas which included Tiffani Beaston, Brianna K and a few others. Shortly after that trip, Tara and Bri actually became close friends and even went on a few vacations together but that ended. (same goes for Bri and Tiff - they are no longer friends)

Rumor about the Vegas trip was that Bri and Tiff basically invited themselves and everyone else was upset about it. There is a bit of tension in the various vlogs.

Oh wow Bri and Tiff invited themselves? that's embarrassing and in my opinion incredibly bad manners.

15. Orgahnicpahleo

User deleted

I looked up the cost of that 42 inch sub zero panelled fridge and it was13k approximately. Either the ppp loan went to the fridge or stove.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   396696 views