Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    @omg1816 and the most weird thing about the entire situation is that Bri and Tiff no longer speak to each other and Tara is now friends with Tiff and no longer friends with Bri. Aaryn Williams was also on that trip and did notice that Bri did post a link to her lost cat, Duchess a couple of weeks ago. So Bri must still follow Aaryn.

2.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Taking that PPP loan is discusting.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Truth @ 10/6/2021, 17:29) 
    Taking that PPP loan is discusting.

Especially since these Y Tubers make tons of money. That money should have went to businesses that really needed them like restaurants and small business. Dad Challenge Podcasts listed a lot of them that took the loans then went on vacations.

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I wonder how much that kitchen table was I betcha it cost a lot. I agree that kitchen is hedious.

If they were smart they would of got a bigger mat For the front door.

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I wonder how tara feels about Aaryn calling herself an army wife when tara ACTUALLY was one?

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That whole pack of YT moms is weird.

They love each other one day, hate each other the next, they all decorate with the exact same things, and wear the same things (except for T.Possum who dresses like a teenage cheer leader wanna-be) They have all the same sponsored ads, and push the same products --- there is barely an original thought between them. They have the same hair, eye shadow (except LoveMeh's charcoal mess), and they keep popping out babies just for content?

But the sad thing is there are so many impressional/gullible young moms out there buying it all up.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Well....if this is not their forever home, will they move themselves again or hire movers. LOL

Tara said a few videos ago that it was Adam that said he wanted to move them instead of hiring it done.

But if they had hired a moving company think of the content they would have lost out on? vlog2 has 67k views in 12 hours....I'm clueless how that works, does that seem like a good amount?

8.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I first came across Tara when she went on that Vegas trip with the other “Housewives of YouTube”. She had these long slim legs and I thought for sure she was a stripper in her recent past. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was sweet to her two girls. Baylee was a doll.

Cut to today and she has 4 children and the stripper bod is on the way out the door. It must be nice to eat fast food and junk all day long but still stay slim. People like this get such a pass from society. She doesn’t take care of herself but you wouldn’t know it. The outside is hanging on but the inside can’t be good. She seems like the type who will hit 40 and wonder why her figure doesn’t look good anymore.

I was surprised that she was a young Mom. I thought she and Adam were well into their 30s. Her Dad seems like a nice guy. But the family overall is off to me. She was smart to build the online shop. I think she is making a killing but I agree with what others have said. What does she do? She made the choice to share her life online. Everyone else does the work.

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So many of these YT moms started off in such good places, with good content. LoveMeh in her double wide, cleaning like up a storm, Tara in base housing with two little girls, going to church and Sunday brunch with her dad.

Good times, good times.

10.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 6/11/2021, 05:59 AM) 
    So many of these YT moms started off in such good places, with good content. LoveMeh in her double wide, cleaning like up a storm, Tara in base housing with two little girls, going to church and Sunday brunch with her dad.

Good times, good times.

I remember watching videos of her sitting in her bed just crying into the camera, when she was so clearly overwhelmed and struggling. Back then she always made an effort to keep her followers in the loop of how she was 'really' doing. Now, it's all smoke and mirrors.

Sad thing, is that most of her current followers are new and are only used to her vanilla-look-at-how-amazing-we-are content so they have no idea that it's completely fake. Sure, now she may genuinely be in a better place but that's because she has an army of people working for her and a big bank account to match. I just wish she'd be more real.

11.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That light fixture in Grayson room is ugly come in Tara why does she need to be so over the top. Grayson is gonna hate that light fixture when he’s in middle school.

I do t see this being there forever home knowing Tara she’ll get sick of this house and move. All give it three or four years she’s gonna sell it.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think it’s so completely random they pick Texas to move to when he got out of the service. They had small kids and chose to move hundreds of miles away from both sets of parents who seem like good people and grandparents.

13.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So on IG today it looks like T.Possum instructed Chris to take a picture of her sleeping....LOL

14. Orgahnicpahleo
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MomMomMom @ 12/6/2021, 03:33) 
    I think it’s so completely random they pick Texas to move to when he got out of the service. They had small kids and chose to move hundreds of miles away from both sets of parents who seem like good people and grandparents.

Apparently they chose Texas because it was at the halfway point for both families. Still think aaryn was the convincing factor.

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes they moved to Texas because of Aaryn. Look how many more subs she got because their friendship. Aaryn could of had more subs also but she's very lazy.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   396655 views