Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Pretty sure they chose Texas bc of his VA disability. If he is rated over a certain percentage, he is not liable to pay any property taxes.
    QUOTE (MomMomMom @ 12/6/2021, 03:33) 
    I think it’s so completely random they pick Texas to move to when he got out of the service. They had small kids and chose to move hundreds of miles away from both sets of parents who seem like good people and grandparents.

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    VA disability??? He was a low ranked recruiter that sat in an air conditioned office all day 🤣🤣🤣

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Was he really? I thought he deployed a couple of times but I'm not sure. I mean you can get disability for sleep apnea these days. Also I thought he suffered from PTSD and that's why he got that dog.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well I'm not prepped with receipts lol, but no, he was an office Marine, except for trainings of course. I've followed her from the beginning.

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I remember her saying Chloe was going to be a trained support dog for his PTSD, I just didn't know what caused his PTSD.

IF he was trying to claim disability it wouldn't take the DA office 5 minutes to prove he works full-time in an office and moved his entire house.

I had a freakin' heart attack in 10/2020 and spent 7 months with drains into my body draining staph infection and a PICC line IV straight into my heart AND I DIDN'T QUALIFY FOR DISABILITY. It's not as easy to get as people think. I couldn't afford an attorney to fight the ruling.

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Cranky pants I would still fight it. Get an attorney that will get paid when he or she wins your case . That's what I did.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I contacted over 20 attorneys in my state and no one will take it without a retainer.

Since I am a widow and no other income, I can't just "wait it out" and then get the $$ retroactively so I am actually still trying to work.

I have absolutely no life, and cry every day in pain and exhaustion --- but there's nothing for it but to survive it.

8.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm so sorry your going through this. These utube mother's don't know how damn luck they are. They act like a grand is five dollars.

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Cranky, that sounds rough. Makes one absolutely nuts that some people that need it can’t get it and then there’s people like these a holes taking ppp loans they don’t need just because they can.

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 12/6/2021, 20:39) 
    I remember her saying Chloe was going to be a trained support dog for his PTSD, I just didn't know what caused his PTSD.

IF he was trying to claim disability it wouldn't take the DA office 5 minutes to prove he works full-time in an office and moved his entire house.

I had a freakin' heart attack in 10/2020 and spent 7 months with drains into my body draining staph infection and a PICC line IV straight into my heart AND I DIDN'T QUALIFY FOR DISABILITY. It's not as easy to get as people think. I couldn't afford an attorney to fight the ruling.

Disability from the VA and from social security are two very different things. I hear claiming disability from military service is pretty much a given from anyone exiting active duty anymore regardless of merit and they don’t check up on your work like social security does. I know it’s a nightmare trying to get it from social security.

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think they are going to sell this dream home of theirs when they get pregnant with baby no.5 and I think they will eventually move back to California someday. It just doesn't make sense to be that far away from family

lol did anyone see the snot that fell out of her nose in the video in the new house that she recently uploaded. Was just funny.

I think she deserves her house I really do because I can say she's a hard worker for the most part. Compared to Aaryn is what I mean. Tara is a go getter I guess you could say so I mean i'm happy for them ultimately.

There's just so many things that I don't agree with that she does of course. She used to ignore Shay a lot but now seems like she posts shay more. I think she knows people love her and she's kind of feeding into that?

& I would like to point out that I don't agree with her taking a ppp loan. I just wanted to make that clear. I don't agree with majority of the stuff she does so I hope you can understand what I mean for being happy for her on the new house.

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    henderson

13.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for the post, slay! I stand corrected and appreciate the proof. However, I am wondering why there was absolutely no mention of this when Tara started utubing and we met them all? And through the early years, nothing about it at all! But if we do a little math, going off the date of this Adam post, the dates he stated, the time of Tara entering the scene and her various arrests...... and goodness knows Adam wouldn't lie!!! Nooooo, never! That's proven since he stated that they only took the 14k PPP loan to pay translators for their vlogs, not to pay for that 14k new stove to cook Mac and cheese on...... thank God they did that because we wouldn't want them to not be able to feed those paychecks, uh children, to hell with the rest of the struggling small businesses, right? Anyway, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I work with veterans everyday of the week, I know their worlds, something is fishy in Denmark, I mean Texas 😁

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What do you mean? You think he's lying about deploying to the Middle East? I don't think he is and I am convinced he has a high enough VA rating that it made sense for them to move to Texas. Adam can be an ass face but I think he's pretty smart when it comes to money. They've made good decisions so far.

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm saying he COULD be, he's not exactly trust worthy as he's proven many times since we've met this family, he wouldn't be the first person to lie about their service time, believe me, I see it EVERYDAY in the legal world and it sickens me. It's shocking really how often it happens. But he may be telling the truth, so I said if I'm wrong, I apologize.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   395099 views