Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gladys Kravitz I @ 6/14/2021, 02:49 PM) 
    Thanks for the post, slay! I stand corrected and appreciate the proof. However, I am wondering why there was absolutely no mention of this when Tara started utubing and we met them all? And through the early years, nothing about it at all! But if we do a little math, going off the date of this Adam post, the dates he stated, the time of Tara entering the scene and her various arrests...... and goodness knows Adam wouldn't lie!!! Nooooo, never! That's proven since he stated that they only took the 14k PPP loan to pay translators for their vlogs, not to pay for that 14k new stove to cook Mac and cheese on...... thank God they did that because we wouldn't want them to not be able to feed those paychecks, uh children, to hell with the rest of the struggling small businesses, right? Anyway, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I work with veterans everyday of the week, I know their worlds, something is fishy in Denmark, I mean Texas 😁

No one should be broadcasting that their husband is deployed when they are home alone. Keep Calm and Clean is CRAZY to broadcast how much her husband is gone. Just because Tara didn't mention it doesn't mean it didn't happen....it just means she didn't post about it.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But she posted about her heroin addiction, numerous and sometimes daily crying rants about doing everything while Adam exercised nightly, the girls and their tantrums, yeah she's so discreet lol. I'm done now, I've stated my opinion and stated if I'm wrong. Believe me, you would be shocked at the story stretching I've seen regarding military service. If true, it's another disgusting thing about them all, if it's not true, so be it, there are plenty of other disgusting things about them to loathe.

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    My younger sister worked in Child Support Enforcement for 30 years --- I've heard lots of her stories. My older sister was a child advocate for the juvenile court system. I've held her while she sobbed over some of these poor children. I do understand what people will do.

But I'm also convinced that working closely day in/day out jades peoples and they begin to believe the worst about everyone.

No way would Adam be posting about being in Afghanistan if it wasn't true. REAL Marines wouldn't let it stand.

4.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I really can't get over how tacky parts of their new house are. Have they done Wainscotting (I think that's what it's called) on the entire inside? Such overkill and it's going to trend out and look dated, like how everyone used to do popcorn ceilings and those big glass bricks in the 80's and 90's.

And the yellow gold everywhere makes my eyes hurt.

5. Orgahnicpahleo

User deleted

QUOTE (bigsurprise @ 15/6/2021, 11:59) 
    I really can't get over how tacky parts of their new house are. Have they done Wainscotting (I think that's what it's called) on the entire inside? Such overkill and it's going to trend out and look dated, like how everyone used to do popcorn ceilings and those big glass bricks in the 80's and 90's.

And the yellow gold everywhere makes my eyes hurt.

Right, it's so overkill with the wainscoting. I think it can look really sharp in the right places and the right amount, but it's floor to ceiling and everywhere. I don't understand the mixed metals it's not timeless looking, but at least go for a brushed gold instead of tacky yellow.

6.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That floor in the foyer makes me go cross eyed when I look at it. Very gaudy! 😵‍💫

7.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Did any one see her new video “Unpacking the New House”. It seems like she is trying to defend herself about getting this house. The blabbering on about what a hard worker she is and knowing many people could not ever afford this. It’s all true she should be thankful because her followers did make this possible. Maybe Adam does have the financial sense and the house holds its value

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her house will have no color at all. She only decorates in shades of colors of dirt. How boring. Sad her girls don’t get to pick out their room decor. Doubt they would want brown.

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I like the moulding in Taras house but heavy moulding is very classic, colonial, victorian, etc. her house is like- farmhouse ranch. then modern/boho metals/lighting. in shades of beige and nude very KUWTK esque. No one thing alone is wrong but all of it together is "plummeting resale value," nightmare fuel.

Edited by SkyS - 6/15/2021, 05:27 PM

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I generally love pink...but I'm not feeling the pink office? Maybe it's the shade? Now that the desk and flooring are in it has a pepto bismol vibe. I thought she would go with a blush beige in there, not such a purple pink.

11.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SkyS @ 15/6/2021, 17:24) 
    I like the moulding in Taras house but heavy moulding is very classic, colonial, victorian, etc. her house is like- farmhouse ranch. then modern/boho metals/lighting. in shades of beige and nude very KUWTK esque. No one thing alone is wrong but all of it together is "plummeting resale value," nightmare fuel.

That’s a good description. For all the money she’s blowing already she should’ve hired an interior decorator! I like the brushed gold that’s in now but this yellow shiny brass Tara has gross. Is this the style now?! No thanks. Her kids must hate their rooms with that the damn neutrals. Tara maybe let your kids decide? I doubt any of them pick BEIGE.

12.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    My thought is that if you are spending that kind of money on a home, hire someone to decorate for you. Also, I agree with another poster.....let your kids decide how they want their rooms.

13.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    When I was 8 my parents painted my room Pepto Bismol pink, I had a giant canopy bed with pastel plaid bedding and I put up Christmas lights. Looked crazy but they let me bc they’re not pretentious assholes like Tara. I hope when she looks back on these years she’s pleased she made EVERY decision based on an “Instagram aesthetic” shameful

14.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow. Heroin? I figured it was just pills, weed, alcohol, maybe some coke. What’s the story with how she met Adam? Aren’t they still in their 20s? They both look closer to 40

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PacNWmama @ 15/6/2021, 23:32) 
    QUOTE (SkyS @ 15/6/2021, 17:24) 

That’s a good description. For all the money she’s blowing already she should’ve hired an interior decorator! I like the brushed gold that’s in now but this yellow shiny brass Tara has gross. Is this the style now?! No thanks. Her kids must hate their rooms with that the damn neutrals. Tara maybe let your kids decide? I doubt any of them pick BEIGE.

For vloggers it’s all about what looks best on camera. Lime green, hot pink, basically any “dated” 2000’s color is a no go. Lights have to be “bright outdoor” color for the cameras. Like living on a TV set rather than a home.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   396715 views