Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    ahhhhh gotcha. ok didn’t know that. fair enough, if that’s his paid gig then fair enough. who’s brooklyn?

tara seems lazy and entitled and really really either bored or depressed, maybe both. like brianna k is manic for sure, but at least there’s some enthusiasm there. tara is just flatlining. i honestly find her awful, like she’s just going through the motions of life to maintain the lifestyle she’s living. i do not envy her one bit.

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She is definitely just going through the motions, always concerned with making sure everything looks perfect above everything else. Honestly, that’s pretty sad. I wouldn’t want a life where I’m constantly concerned if my pics match my Instagram aesthetic. Her house also looks so cold. The way she dresses for kids is for the gram, too.

Btw, you guys know that Tara used to be addicted to drugs, right? And she had a couple DUIs, too. It seems like she’s addicted to everything looking tYpiCallY BluSh now. Sad, sad.

3. Orgahnicpahleo
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Besides picking the clothes out and trying them on, I would love to know what she does all day. Especially to justify a full time nanny. She's never had a bubbly personality, but she seems miserable since moving to Texas.

4.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Thread titles?

5.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Really Tman? A cute background just for Claire's?

6.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    yep i was aware that she had addiction issues. what was she addicted to though? i assumed pharmaceuticals, or was it harder drugs?

where did she move from? i thought she lived in texas but she doesn’t sound like she grew up there. and why did she move there? her husband is military/ex-military isn’t he?

7. Orgahnicpahleo
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 22/11/2021, 04:21) 
    yep i was aware that she had addiction issues. what was she addicted to though? i assumed pharmaceuticals, or was it harder drugs?

where did she move from? i thought she lived in texas but she doesn’t sound like she grew up there. and why did she move there? her husband is military/ex-military isn’t he?

Yes, Adam was in the military and she was born and raised in California. I still don't know the reason for them moving she never went into detail. She definitely seemed happier in California living on base and with a lot less. The second she touched down in Texas she got incredibly materialistic and lazy with cooking and housework.

8.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I believe the way she worded it when she mentioned it a while ago, it was hardcore drugs, not painkillers. She’s obviously clean now but still showing the same addictive pattern in other ways. Her whole life is a facade. She needs to chill with her perfection crap.

The thing I hate most about her is how she’d put her kids ‘down for a nap’ all day long essentially, in a dark room with a sound machine. Btw anyone remember when they were traveling somewhere and she put the baby (maybe Shay at the time?) in the pack and play in the cold hotel bathroom to sleep at night. It’s in one of her older vlogs. Who does that? I’d like my baby close to me and to know that they are warm and comfortable not put them in a cold disgusting germ infested bathroom. She’s sick in the head and has no maternal bone in her body.

9.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anja @ 22/11/2021, 16:53) 
    I believe the way she worded it when she mentioned it a while ago, it was hardcore drugs, not painkillers. She’s obviously clean now but still showing the same addictive pattern in other ways. Her whole life is a facade. She needs to chill with her perfection crap.

The thing I hate most about her is how she’d put her kids ‘down for a nap’ all day long essentially, in a dark room with a sound machine. Btw anyone remember when they were traveling somewhere and she put the baby (maybe Shay at the time?) in the pack and play in the cold hotel bathroom to sleep at night. It’s in one of her older vlogs. Who does that? I’d like my baby close to me and to know that they are warm and comfortable not put them in a cold disgusting germ infested bathroom. She’s sick in the head and has no maternal bone in her body.

In their last house the kids bedrooms were all upstairs and there’s was downstairs I thought that was weird as hell

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don't see Tara or Adam as lazy. I think they are both very private/inward with their emotions, neither of them get too excited about anything - and they have both said their only real argument is Tara's lack of physical touch - she doesn't like it - and he thinks she' has gross sweaty hands.

Geeeze...sounds like paradise??? (not)

I've said for years that the boy is very very understimulated, just being non-verbal isn't the only thing going on, obviously. My middle half-sister was completely non-verbal until she was four, went on to be a college professor. I think most of the speculation that their son is on the spectrum is accurate, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's also something along the lines of a sensitivity - after being in a quiet dark room for a year it's no surprise that he doesn't like lots of noise (ie - him not enjoying his birthday party)

11.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 22/11/2021, 22:36) 
    I don't see Tara or Adam as lazy. I think they are both very private/inward with their emotions, neither of them get too excited about anything - and they have both said their only real argument is Tara's lack of physical touch - she doesn't like it - and he thinks she' has gross sweaty hands.

Geeeze...sounds like paradise??? (not)

I've said for years that the boy is very very understimulated, just being non-verbal isn't the only thing going on, obviously. My middle half-sister was completely non-verbal until she was four, went on to be a college professor. I think most of the speculation that their son is on the spectrum is accurate, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's also something along the lines of a sensitivity - after being in a quiet dark room for a year it's no surprise that he doesn't like lots of noise (ie - him not enjoying his birthday party)

tara has deep seated issues, you can see it in her demeanor. addictions are borne from chronic pain/trauma and are a physical manifestation of disconnection from the self. while it’s great she’s kicked her drug addiction, i don’t think the underlying behaviors have been addressed. this looks like a person who is still in deep pain and who numbs that pain by dissociating and channeling a more socially acceptable addiction; materialism. i think there’s more to just tara being private with her emotions. you don’t have to let it all hang out for YT but she seems disassociated and flat. like dead behind the eyes. adam is weird. i watched another vlog of theirs (more recent one) and he just seems off. another strange YT union that lacks chemistry or connection. i guess they’re both just wedded to the lifestyle now and trapped with eachother in a loveless marriage and cold, soulless house.

i disagree that grayson is just understimulated. even if that was the case, kids are adaptable and he should warm up when surrounded by others and stimulated more. he’s not. you can see he’s not able to engage. it’s not tara or adam’s fault, it’s how his brain works. as a mom of a child with asd, it does annoy me when people blame the parents. oh it was too much screen time or too many naps etc. that’s simply not the case. i know first hand how frustrating it can be when your child has limited or no reciprocal interest in what you’re doing with them. you can’t “snap them out of it” and no amount of stimulation, light, toys or educational play will help. grayson being non-verbal is not a by-product of their parenting (and i’m not sticking up for tara or excusing her poor parenting otherwise). but it’s unfair on both grayson and adam/tara to pin grayson’s disabilities on them.

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Agree with pinkumbrella
    You also said what I wanted to say in regards to her drug addiction - I mean sure, she’s not doing drugs right now (assuming right) but she still displays same type of behavior. And dead behind her eyes is exactly how I’d describe her. It sometimes gives me the chills.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For the record, Tara admitted herself long ago that her drug of choice was heroine, she also said she wouldn't talk about it because of people involved. I heard her myself. Yes, she's obviously got some major issues that she's never dealt with.

14.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 22/11/2021, 01:14) 
    Thread titles?

“ Tara Henderson- Not a thought behind those eyes & her perfect life is a lie “

15. Orgahnicpahleo
        +8   Like  

User deleted

She's so full of it. If she really wanted to keep his diagnosis private then she shouldn't have said anything. Now she's hyped it all up and everyone is worried. She knows she could just say his diagnosis move on and not make content about it.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397011 views