Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They buy from wholesalers. Most of her stuff can be found on cheap Chinese websites or Amazon.

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jarky @ 25/11/2021, 05:39) 
    The only place I’ve seen statements or questions about Grayson are gossip sites like this one. It honestly never crossed my mind that we hadn’t heard him speak until I saw it mentioned here, so I’m sure a lot of her followers are confused, the only place I think it was building up was here. She did a good job of hiding it and showing glimpses of him playing that most people probably wouldn’t even think twice about it until it’s pointed out, like she’s doing now. It’s been clear something is off with her though, she’s been more monotone and seems sad on her stories, and she’s not posting as much.

People (myself included) have commented on her videos for a while now about his lack of speech, or emotion really for a while now.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anja @ 25/11/2021, 14:54) 
    They buy from wholesalers. Most of her stuff can be found on cheap Chinese websites or Amazon.

i figured. so she buys cheap shit from sites like ali express and rebrands them to TB then charges $65 for a pair of $2 slippers? my god, if only we could all do that. you’d have to have rocks for brains to buy anything off her website!

4.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 25/11/2021, 20:40) 
    QUOTE (Anja @ 25/11/2021, 14:54) 

i figured. so she buys cheap shit from sites like ali express and rebrands them to TB then charges $65 for a pair of $2 slippers? my god, if only we could all do that. you’d have to have rocks for brains to buy anything off her website!

That’s exactly right. I was able to find some of the things she sells and the markup is insane. Nobody should be buying from Aaryn or Tara.

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    it baffles me that anyone is able to flog cheap chinese garbage just because it has their brand attached. it’s still cheap shit!? she acts like her clothes are so
    high end, fawning and preening in front of the camera for her subscribers, has she spared a thought for the poor sweatshop workers who probably get paid 2c/hour to make the junk that she sells? i hate the consumeristic and materialistic YT mom culture. it’s all fast fashion and very much a mindset of wear for a season then throw it away. although they don’t wear it for a season, not a traditional season anyway. i saw a documentary on netflix about fast fashion a while back and it said the idea of 4 seasons is now dead. and that fast fashion retailers make sure there are 52 seasons, so you’re constantly in the cycle of need, buy, throw away. nobody seems to spare a thought for the item’s life cycle beyond the right now of wearing of it for 5 seconds. like who got trampled on to make the garment, what impact there is on the planet and of course the fact most of this garbage likely ends up in landfill once the user is done with it. these women are shameful.

6.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh yeah, I hear you when it comes to fast fashion. I’m sure we’re all guilty of buying fast fashion because the temptation is indeed high. My advise to anyone is to pay attention how many items you buy that you consider cheaper and maybe instead of buying all of those items, why not invest into a higher quality piece? The total amount of money is usually about the same and you won’t end up with an overflowing closet. And of course, you can also find great pieces second hand.

But anyways, Tara and Adam not only don’t give a crap about the workers but they don’t give a crap about the people buying from them. They depend on that income (which is dumb) so they’ll do whatever necessary to convince us that we’re all just so ‘obsessed’ with typically blush.

7.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Her house is so oversized that any piece of decor she buys is dwarfed by the proportions. Major con to having a mega McMansion.

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 27/11/2021, 00:06) 
    Her house is so oversized that any piece of decor she buys is dwarfed by the proportions. Major con to having a mega McMansion.

i just watched her part 1, can’t believe i’m watching tara these days. maybe it’s the antidote to brianna and her manic behavior and tiny cluttered trailer. tara’s house is massive, that fireplace is epic. i do agree with you, it’s hard to make such a large cavernous space feel cozy. it’s large and cold. i do like the lack of clutter, like it feels calm and quiet, whereas brianna’s house feels cluttered and anxiety-inducing as it’s so small. anyway i have to say her understated and pared-back decorating really appealed to me. i liked how she did smaller pops of decor rather than laying it on thick and going over the top. probably the only thing i would’ve skipped was those little wreaths on the back of the bar stools. they didn’t add much and looked like they’d come off a lot if you were moving in and out of the stools. otherwise i thought she did a good job. and after brianna foaming at the mouth and talking a mile a minute and getting herself out of breath, tara’s deeper, slower voice was more soothing. i hate how she keeps pushing the TB merch though, i skipped that part.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Tara said he was diagnosed with something and he will just lead a different life than they expected so I don’t think ppl are too quick to say autism. My nephew is and I can totally see it in Grayson.

10.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 27/11/2021, 04:32) 
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 27/11/2021, 00:06) 

i just watched her part 1, can’t believe i’m watching tara these days. maybe it’s the antidote to brianna and her manic behavior and tiny cluttered trailer. tara’s house is massive, that fireplace is epic. i do agree with you, it’s hard to make such a large cavernous space feel cozy. it’s large and cold. i do like the lack of clutter, like it feels calm and quiet, whereas brianna’s house feels cluttered and anxiety-inducing as it’s so small. anyway i have to say her understated and pared-back decorating really appealed to me. i liked how she did smaller pops of decor rather than laying it on thick and going over the top. probably the only thing i would’ve skipped was those little wreaths on the back of the bar stools. they didn’t add much and looked like they’d come off a lot if you were moving in and out of the stools. otherwise i thought she did a good job. and after brianna foaming at the mouth and talking a mile a minute and getting herself out of breath, tara’s deeper, slower voice was more soothing. i hate how she keeps pushing the TB merch though, i skipped that part.

I still think it’s hilarious tara has started decorating for the holidays for views. She hardly did any holiday stuff on her channel for the longest time and I guess she had to be like everyone else and start.

11.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Is it just me, or do these bags look incredibly cheap and tacky…?
    Attached Image
    167A7A0A-4983-4D80-8D02-89F80C8F2788

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    it's not just you

13.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kayelle @ 27/11/2021, 21:27) 
    Is it just me, or do these bags look incredibly cheap and tacky…?

Those look like they would be under $50 on Amazon

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Made in China and no more than $15-$20 wholesale.

15.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    they’ll last 3 weeks max under normal mom/bub conditions. thrown around from the car to the pram, that thin cheap pleather will start to peel off very quick. they’re ok looking but won’t go the distance at all.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397014 views