Tara Henderson: Typically Blush, oils are us, and the nanny is a must!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Imagine limiting your entire color pallet in life to blush & cream 😳 lol reminds me of Steel Magnolias when Julia Roberts says her wedding colors are "blush & bashful" its her sIgNaTuRe color! 🤦🏻‍♀️

2.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I was just thinking of Steel Magnolias. lol! Synchronicity

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    $179/$229 for cheap chinese garbage. you’d have to be stupid to part with that kind of money. and 25% off for you guys. if she’s able to give 25% off right off the bat and we know she’s still turning a profit, then she should be shot for trying to charge full price. i get it’s a business but my gripe is that she’s flogging trash that won’t last and that’s a premium price. that’s a lot of money to pay for a diaper bag. you’d be filthy when it starts to tatter and fall apart too. tara is a money grubbing pig.

QUOTE (Lovetoseeit @ 27/11/2021, 23:47) 
    Imagine limiting your entire color pallet in life to blush & cream 😳 lol reminds me of Steel Magnolias when Julia Roberts says her wedding colors are "blush & bashful" its her sIgNaTuRe color! 🤦🏻‍♀️

everything about her brand is gross. typically blush, ugh. typically shit more like it. over priced nonsense she’s purchased for a few bucks out of china. cheap and fast and just contributes to landfill. nothing is considered or intentional. and the clothes and shoes are so tacky. there’s no real style to them. does she honestly believe all moms want to wear stupid sweaters that have dumb slogans like “i need coffee” or “coffee then wine”? it’s just lame and cringey well-worn cliches. tara is a cliche though, so hardly surprising her brand reflects that.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 28/11/2021, 00:40) 

Love that! ✨

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 11/28/2021, 12:40 AM) 

OMG! I LOVE "Steel Magnolias", one of my top favorite movies. Shirley Mc Laine was hysterical in that movie as Wheezer. Just thinking of her makes me laugh. That movie was perfectly cast! :hearty-laugh:

QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 11/28/2021, 05:17 AM) 
    $179/$229 for cheap chinese garbage. you’d have to be stupid to part with that kind of money. and 25% off for you guys. if she’s able to give 25% off right off the bat and we know she’s still turning a profit, then she should be shot for trying to charge full price. i get it’s a business but my gripe is that she’s flogging trash that won’t last and that’s a premium price. that’s a lot of money to pay for a diaper bag. you’d be filthy when it starts to tatter and fall apart too. tara is a money grubbing pig.

QUOTE (Lovetoseeit @ 27/11/2021, 23:47) 

everything about her brand is gross. typically blush, ugh. typically shit more like it. over priced nonsense she’s purchased for a few bucks out of china. cheap and fast and just contributes to landfill. nothing is considered or intentional. and the clothes and shoes are so tacky. there’s no real style to them. does she honestly believe all moms want to wear stupid sweaters that have dumb slogans like “i need coffee” or “coffee then wine”? it’s just lame and cringey well-worn cliches. tara is a cliche though, so hardly surprising her brand reflects that.

Totally agree. Everything is "trendy" but, not trendy NOW. The 90's called, it wants everything "Mama" back. It's like Brianna K., with her Boss Babe. Too little, too late. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Greyson has a bottle in the pic she posted in stories- is that normal for a 2.5 year old? Maybe has to do with his diagnosis?

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PacNWmama @ 28/11/2021, 07:25) 
    Greyson has a bottle in the pic she posted in stories- is that normal for a 2.5 year old? Maybe has to do with his diagnosis?

my eldest (now almost 6 and recently diagnosed asd) was a real bottle fiend, it was such a hard habit to break with him. we literally had to cop the meltdowns and eventually we managed to whittle it down to one and then hubby did the last one and that was that. we swore with our second we wouldn’t let it get like that. she’s a couple of months older than grayson but still enjoys a bottle of warm cow’s milk before her sleeps. so one before her midday nap and one before bed. i can live with that. my first was begging for them all day and it was a real problem. i do wonder if it was the asd now looking back. we will have to rip the bandaid off with my second and cutting out the bottle but hoping she grows out of it naturally before then. i don’t see it as a massive issue, she can drink from a cup and has no eating issues so i let her enjoy her bottle. i do know people who think 2.5 is too old for a bottle but you just gotta do what suits your family.

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 11/28/2021, 12:32 AM) 
    QUOTE (PacNWmama @ 28/11/2021, 07:25) 

my eldest (now almost 6 and recently diagnosed asd) was a real bottle fiend, it was such a hard habit to break with him. we literally had to cop the meltdowns and eventually we managed to whittle it down to one and then hubby did the last one and that was that. we swore with our second we wouldn’t let it get like that. she’s a couple of months older than grayson but still enjoys a bottle of warm cow’s milk before her sleeps. so one before her midday nap and one before bed. i can live with that. my first was begging for them all day and it was a real problem. i do wonder if it was the asd now looking back. we will have to rip the bandaid off with my second and cutting out the bottle but hoping she grows out of it naturally before then. i don’t see it as a massive issue, she can drink from a cup and has no eating issues so i let her enjoy her bottle. i do know people who think 2.5 is too old for a bottle but you just gotta do what suits your family.

My son-in-law the dentist would disagree with "what suits your family". There are real dental health concerns about letting a child go to sleep with a milk bottle.

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 28/11/2021, 16:21) 
    QUOTE (pinkumbrella @ 11/28/2021, 12:32 AM) 

My son-in-law the dentist would disagree with "what suits your family". There are real dental health concerns about letting a child go to sleep with a milk bottle.

she doesn’t go to sleep holding it. i know what you’re saying though, but it’s not applicable here. i hold her to sleep, she finishes the bottle and i take it off her, hold her til she’s asleep then pop her down in her cot.

my first was way worse with his bottles and no dental issues. i also think dental issues tend to happen when there’s overall bad habits/nutrition, and the bottles are one part of those habits. she eats no candy/cakes/cookies and only drinks water. no juice or sweetened drinks. i’m comfortable with my choices and will continue to do what suits our family.

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think milk at night is perfectly fine as long as the kid brushes their teeth afterwards and then go to sleep.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The worst dental problems he sees is kids that take a bottle and/or suck their thumb/binky for longer than is healthy. The constant suction really messes with things.

I laugh inside when he talks about it, because his wife was sneaking sucking her thumb until kindergarten.

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    the thumb sucking/pacifier is a harder one, esp the thumb sucking, because as a parent it’s very hard to control your kid from doing it. pacifier and bottle the parents have some degree of control over, if they can stand the meltdowns. i’m fortunate in that neither of mine was every into a pacifier nor were they thumb suckers. two bottles a day is the worst it gets here, i’m happy with that. nobody gets through parenting without at least one “bad” habit 😆

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I know, right? It's not like you can take your baby's thumb and send it to the binky fairy!

14.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jenner @ 27/11/2021, 16:59) 
    Tara said he was diagnosed with something and he will just lead a different life than they expected so I don’t think ppl are too quick to say autism. My nephew is and I can totally see it in Grayson.

I mean this with total respect...what signs make you think Grayson is autistic?

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Heyguys @ 29/11/2021, 06:00) 
    QUOTE (Jenner @ 27/11/2021, 16:59) 
    Tara said he was diagnosed with something and he will just lead a different life than they expected so I don’t think ppl are too quick to say autism. My nephew is and I can totally see it in Grayson.

I mean this with total respect...what signs make you think Grayson is autistic?

I think most people who believe he is on the spectrum have noticed in her videos: non-verbal at his age, indifference to human interaction/non reactive to people and/or things (Christmas 2020 vlog is a good example), overstimulated easily (his Birthday vlog this year) and then occasionally physical things like toe walking/hand flapping

That is to say she hasn't formally said anything, those are just why people have thought that.

1625 replies since 5/6/2021, 23:49   397008 views