Sister Wives

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m so glad I found this thread! How many specials at the end of the season are there in total? I am a bit behind, but this season in general was the best in a while. It kind of makes me want to rewatch old episodes to see all the cracks in the family more obviously now.

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gone Greg Gone @ 30/12/2023, 04:03) 
    I’m so glad I found this thread! How many specials at the end of the season are there in total? I am a bit behind, but this season in general was the best in a while. It kind of makes me want to rewatch old episodes to see all the cracks in the family more obviously now.

There were 4 one on one episodes. Then, I think, 2 or 3 “look back” episodes where they watched the first and last episodes of the season and react.

David and Christine’s wedding special is in January.

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gone Greg Gone @ 12/29/2023, 09:03 PM) 

2 "Talk Back" specials
    2 "Look Back" specials
    2 "Christine's wedding" specials

Loving the cracks and lies being exposed now. Really enjoying the "talk back" episodes and the "look back" episodes.

4.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (can't eat sugar @ 12/30/2023, 08:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (Gone Greg Gone @ 12/29/2023, 09:03 PM) 

2 "Talk Back" specials
    2 "Look Back" specials
    2 "Christine's wedding" specials

Loving the cracks and lies being exposed now. Really enjoying the "talk back" episodes and the "look back" episodes.

I need a talk back ON the talk back but without Kody.

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Good ole patriarch Kody sure didn't want anything to do with watching his behavior with the blow up with Janelle over the Christmas family gathering. I wonder if Robyn got to discuss that with Kody? We know he didn't elaborate what happened with her.

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Good for Meri! This is her new bf, Amos, that she's been dating since October ❤️
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240116-201645~3

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is that picture real though? I've seen so many fake pictures of Meri with different men (photoshopped) and the same for Janelle. I don't know what to believe anymore.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (can't eat sugar @ 17/1/2024, 03:25) 
    Is that picture real though? I've seen so many fake pictures of Meri with different men (photoshopped) and the same for Janelle. I don't know what to believe anymore.

I think it is, meri shared it on her instagram.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Go Meri!

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think it’s fake, I just saw a photo on a Yahoo article about how she is single, and she has the same outfit and the dog.

Wait what?? It’s on her insta and it looks like the same place and same day as the article.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meri-b...-171224207.html

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Did anyone watch Christine’s wedding? I was so happy for her and it was so beautiful and just fun. I was really touched when the family surrounded them and did a surprise flash mob.

I felt it was everything she deserved after putting up with that asshole for so long

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gone Greg Gone @ 17/1/2024, 03:48) 
    I think it’s fake, I just saw a photo on a Yahoo article about how she is single, and she has the same outfit and the dog.

Wait what?? It’s on her insta and it looks like the same place and same day as the article.

www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meri-b...-171224207.html

I screenshot it from her IG with the blue check. She had a few pics of them together. @therealmeribrown

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MeanGirlNiceRack @ 17/1/2024, 13:32) 
    QUOTE (Gone Greg Gone @ 17/1/2024, 03:48) 

www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meri-b...-171224207.html

I screenshot it from her IG with the blue check. She had a few pics of them together. @therealmeribrown

I think she’s got a People magazine interview out where she talks about him.

I wonder if the network wanted her to keep it quiet until the season was done?

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 1/17/2024, 03:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (MeanGirlNiceRack @ 17/1/2024, 13:32) 

I think she’s got a People magazine interview out where she talks about him.

I wonder if the network wanted her to keep it quiet until the season was done?

They could have in order not to steal Christine's thunder for her wedding. Meri also could have been making sure she thought it would work out between them first. It's only been 2-3 months of dating. I doubt "Amos" is his real name. It's also uncanny how much like Kody he looks. Put some ramen noodle hair on him and he's a twin, almost. Meri definitely has a "type". I hope he's a lot kinder and genuine unlike Kody.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 1/17/2024, 04:43 AM) 
    Did anyone watch Christine’s wedding? I was so happy for her and it was so beautiful and just fun. I was really touched when the family surrounded them and did a surprise flash mob.

I felt it was everything she deserved after putting up with that asshole for so long

It was lovely. SO happy for her. Everyone else appeared to be very happy for her too. Except Kody but he was almost civil.

845 replies since 8/6/2021, 02:08   79687 views