« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 11/6/2021, 19:19) 
    I put my packing cubes on a travel hanging shelf. Something like this

www.amazon.com/Stow-N-Go-Portable-...23431749&sr=8-8

I measured my packing cubes to make sure they fit.

I am not even opening those communal drawers. No way, no how!

This is such a good idea

2.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm pretty sure the not feeling safe post was way before Karma showed up. never mind

I open the drawers in the hotel room just to make sure they're empty... and then I don't use them :snickering:

3.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don't think Jen cares about Don or Mrs.DKRIII2 watching her videos.

I think she more likely feels weird about so much "happy wife" content being online when she knows Don is about to get married again or already did. And she doesn't want people watching them and dissecting them. Tbh it's probably the most normal reaction she's had to date.

4.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/6/2021, 19:14) 
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 11/6/2021, 19:08) 
    Are we assuming Jen learned Tensleigh was following her on her own or via the bakery? Because she locked down MHWL a few hours before the engagement news dropped here.

Not from here, but I feel like she got a heads up. The timing is too coincidental.

It’s beyond plausible that Jen stumbled across the Rewatch and locked it to spite us.

When was the safe IG post? Before or after Karma showed up? I feel like that is related somehow.

Again, tinfoil hat stuff to avoid talking about purses, masks and lipstick ;)

The IG post was the day before the engagement news hit. If it was coincidental, holy hell bad timing. The bakery almost immediately forgot about her :crying:

May 2021
    20th: Jen reappears on IG - viewers are meanies and she doesn't feel safe because ILLEGAL PRIVACY INFRINGMENT #entry451458934
    21st: Jen sets My Housewife Life videos to private. Bakers are devastated. #entry451462514
    6.5 hours later, the Bakery learns that Don is getting his meat marinated again and immediately forgets about the MHWL videos.

5.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I bring a pack of Clorox wipes and wipe down all of the inside of the drawers when we get to the hotel. I also have a travel Lysol that I use to spray down bedspreads, pillows, etc. I'm a germaphobe though.

I think Jen is done with her "career". She no longer gets the amount of head pats to serve her ego. I think she knew it was only a matter of time before people found out about Don's engagement. She reads here too much and knows what we say. That got in her head too much.

6.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow the pandemic has really messed up my sense of time, I had no idea those events were that close together.

7.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 11/6/2021, 19:23) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 11/6/2021, 19:14) 
    Not from here, but I feel like she got a heads up. The timing is too coincidental.

It’s beyond plausible that Jen stumbled across the Rewatch and locked it to spite us.

When was the safe IG post? Before or after Karma showed up? I feel like that is related somehow.

Again, tinfoil hat stuff to avoid talking about purses, masks and lipstick ;)

The IG post was the day before the engagement news hit. If it was coincidental, holy hell bad timing. The bakery almost immediately forgot about her :crying:

May 2021
    20th: Jen reappears on IG - viewers are meanies and she doesn't feel safe because ILLEGAL PRIVACY INFRINGMENT #entry451458934
    21st: Jen sets My Housewife Life videos to private. Bakers are devastated. #entry451462514
    6.5 hours later, the Bakery learns that Don is getting his meat marinated again and immediately forgets about the MHWL videos.

Thanks.
    I thought all of that happened on the 20th.

I just feel like something is just a bit off. Jen “quits” the day before scoop is dropped? After a disastrous rebrand and veiled suicide threats?

Where’s Scooby Doo when I need him?
    :snickering:

8.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 6/11/2021, 12:21 PM) 
    She said she doesn’t feel safe because people have become more vocal attacking her no matter what she posts. Her “safety” has nothing to do with Don’s engagement.

this. she’s using her followers as therapists and people got sick of it. even her fans were turning on her. if she didn’t make her thoughts and feelings her entire content this wouldn’t be a problem

she’s also hiding away due to being replaced in the Ross fam. she is likely worse off mentally than ever before

9.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The problem with Jen thinking her viewers are “friends” is that she believes everyone cares about her every move all the time. Only us and Paula do. No one else cares. She thinks she can show up when she wants and everyone is waiting eagerly to hear from her.

10. Bunion of Fury
        +39   Like  

User deleted

Possible scenario

The Lee video was only the tip of the iceberg regarding Jen's spiraling down into mental breakdown. That is what she showed, imagine what she withheld.
    Kids are removed (temporarily) from her custody.
    Don is already engaged but decides to get married by a justice of the peace so he and Tensleigh can purchase a home asap as he now has custody of the heir and the spare and let's face it the other 3 in tow.
    Jen realizing she can no longer share her baking with wonder and cuddles with the special and favorite child, concocts a convulated story that she feels unsafe and will no longer post. She knows the kids absence will be noticed and questioned.
    Hence her silence, hence the presumed rushed wedding, hence the crying solo in her dark room.

Prove me wrong Jen.

11.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if her 6 hour a week custody was reduced even more. That would definitely have her hiding. She overplayed how much she did have her kids, that's why every time she actually had them she would show them baking and whatever.

I'm also convinced she never had them on Sundays. So her "every other weekend" claim was false.

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 6/11/2021, 07:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 6/11/2021, 12:21 PM) 
    She said she doesn’t feel safe because people have become more vocal attacking her no matter what she posts. Her “safety” has nothing to do with Don’s engagement.

this. she’s using her followers as therapists and people got sick of it. even her fans were turning on her. if she didn’t make her thoughts and feelings her entire content this wouldn’t be a problem

she’s also hiding away due to being replaced in the Ross fam. she is likely worse off mentally than ever before

THIS 👆

13.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 6/11/2021, 01:56 PM) 
    That May 20-21 timeline is bonkers.

How did that all happen like that, in that order?

:sneaky_smiley_emoticon:

it was a very overwhelming couple of days here :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

14.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    giphy

15.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I am going to repost what I wrote a few threads ago but my theory is the Tens reveal is the effect and not the cause of Jen's silence.

I know the timing of the IG post - deletion of videos - reveal of Tens feels sus. So I present this scenario:

You see a post from your sort-of friend from college about her engagement. But you kind of remember her being married with kids? Get a little nosy and do some digging and you see that it feels like a quick turnaround from happy family to new man. Maybe there are some relationship pics of big gifts or questionable covid travel to exotic places (Jen's comment - no the kids did not travel...hmm). Who is this guy?

You Google and wowsa. A lot to sift through between youtube, raven, bakery, blogs, and so on. You have a life and also there is a lot to go through. Who is this woman? Whose side am I on - hers or this site's? Is she really crazy or are they mean? It takes a while to figure it all out. So you are sort of following along and realize this fascinating situation is reaching some sort of new era, as she hasn't posted in awhile. Then boom, the insta post and old vlogs are deleted. This confirms your suspicions that it's okay to reveal the inside information you have.

1008 replies since 10/6/2021, 13:51   113829 views