« Older   Newer »

1. KayTee
        +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 12/6/2021, 16:08) 
    Silence and peppermint tea said it all. Don was passive-aggressively gunning for delicate Jen’s stomach with all that garlic.

Why would you interpret that as passive aggressive - he presumably wants Jen to “take good care of him” so giving her an excuse to not feel well is not in his interests.

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 12/6/2021, 17:15) 
    Peppermint Tea = cock block

My stummy hurts Don.

Also, why does he always cook for 4? That was an insane amount of pasta for 2 people who already had a big protein portion?

I’m not familiar with the chef he was channeling, but were there not measurements for the whole recipe? Should have added more broth? Ya think? Or maybe cut the pasta portion in half to accommodate the sauce you did have?

I think he makes extra to make sure Jennifer has left overs for lunch.

I think that was more of a cooking techniques book than a precise recipe book. It didn’t look all that great to me. I noticed he experiments a lot even when making something the first time. He did it with the BBQ sauces, limeade etc. I do too but usually the first time I follow the recipe and then adjust for seasonings at the end. Second time etc I definitely adjust or maybe add/leave out an ingredient etc.

927 replies since 12/6/2021, 03:16   72444 views