« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 13/6/2021, 20:41) 
    When did we find out about Tens? 5/21? Those channels went down either 5/22 or 5/23. Social blade shows all views/videos deleted on 5/23. That must have been quite the hellacious weekend fir Jen.

Despite what she said, I think she does rage, not ride.

Jen finds out that the Bakery knows about Tensleigh? Rage.
    Jen finds out we know She’s moving? Rage.
    Jen drowns her sorrows in a trough of B&J dairy free ice cream? Rides 100 miles to nowhere on her Peloton.
    Jen gets ghosted after her one and only post-divorce date? Rage.
    Jen has no plans the night of D&T engagement party? Rides.
    I could go on & on. Feel free to add to this list. I’m sure some of you can come up with some pretty witty and clever ones!

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 13/6/2021, 20:47) 
    no way is Don a mortgage manager?????WTH?????????

Hah no. He’s a CEO. It’s some weird site that tries to compile public data on people, and it must have mushed two people together. The address is RM1, the relatives are mostly the right ones, but the financials are all wrong. It was just funny and I could imagine Don being all indignant and lecturing us on being in the 1% a la that old vlog if he saw it.

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 6/13/2021, 08:41 PM) 
    When did we find out about Tens? 5/21? Those channels went down either 5/22 or 5/23. Social blade shows all views/videos deleted on 5/23. That must have been quite the hellacious weekend fir Jen.

the channels went down the day before we found out about Tens - on the thursday, we got the D&T pics on Friday. that was a wild weekend for the bakery!

4.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    All hell broke loose at the bakery on May 21, the day I decided to travel after more than 1.5 years. With minimum access to the bakery for 5 days 😭

5.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know why but I wanted to see if Winnie the Tzu was still a thing and scrolled way too far back to the beginning.

The intro post alone is so extra I almost couldn't read the whole thing: www.winniethetzu.com/post/23608926...r-in-the-making

Winnie's puppy cut was great and she should have kept her this length forever: www.winniethetzu.com/post/34131527...ometimes-sticks

"Here let me take a picture of my dog with you and you and you and you..." It must have been insufferable: www.winniethetzu.com/post/31697225...evious-post-but

Also this, lol: https://www.winniethetzu.com/post/24761311...mpt-at-taking-a

6.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sotheresthat @ 14/6/2021, 05:13) 
    "Here let me take a picture of my dog with you and you and you and you..." It must have been insufferable: www.winniethetzu.com/post/31697225...evious-post-but

That post is seriously so childish it hurts me. She looks like she was copying Scott’s personality by taking pics of every inane thing.

I can’t believe she’s a persona non grata with the Rosses now. They were literally her entire world.

7.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Post-divorce Jen tried to convince us that Winnie did not like Don. That blog proves otherwise. So much projecting through that dog (“Winnie”loved being the center of attention, was jealous of the new babies,etc).

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RumpusChairs @ 6/13/2021, 05:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 6/13/2021, 08:41 PM) 

the channels went down the day before we found out about Tens - on the thursday, we got the D&T pics on Friday. that was a wild weekend for the bakery!

and isnt that rather ODD????????
    that she took the channels down RIGHT before Karma sent the pics???
    Maybe the engagement pics were JUST posted and jen flew into a rage????

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 6/14/2021, 02:27 PM) 
    QUOTE (RumpusChairs @ 6/13/2021, 05:57 PM) 

I am a firm believer that the news of Don being engaged and My House Wife Life disappearing was not a coincidence. What I truly find interesting is what she decided to keep/bring over to her rebranded channel.

10.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettypetitelikeJen @ 14/6/2021, 19:57) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 6/14/2021, 02:27 PM) 

I am a firm believer that the news of Don being engaged and My House Wife Life disappearing was not a coincidence. What I truly find interesting is what she decided to keep/bring over to her rebranded channel.

Please correct me if I am wrong - but I don’t think she brought anything over from MHWL. At some point around 2015, she ditched the three channels and started vlogging on PNL. The old school vlogs (vlogust, vlogtober, vlogidays 2012/2013, etc) were never brought over to PNL.

I also agree it was not a coincidence but I just don’t know how all the pieces fit together.

11.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Correct. The rebranding company simply added those channels to a new one. All her new stuff went up on the main channel. I’m sure there’s a video explaining it and why she didn’t migrate it fully.

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 6/14/2021, 11:57 AM) 
    Correct. The rebranding company simply added those channels to a new one. All her new stuff went up on the main channel. I’m sure there’s a video explaining it and why she didn’t migrate it fully.

She did make a "Moving to a new channel" video that she posted to MHWL and TBBB, but of course that's gone now. I don't recall her explaining about not migrating old videos, but I may not have bothered to watch it all the way through. My guess would've been that moving videos to the new channel would have reset their stats, and as much as she pretended she didn't care/keep track of subscribers or views, I bet she did care how many million views she had.

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think she never planned to take down MHWL or BBB so no need to migrate. She always told viewers she wouldn’t remove them.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Until now. She's got to now! Think of all the loonies who are sending requests to Tens on her IG and no doubt there has had to be a chat about 'take down that old shit that has no bearing on your current life as you so vehemently declare over and over'

15.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I am sure the intrusion into T and D’s life is part of it. But as others have said, it really really disrupts the caged wife narrative. If she was unhappy in those MHWL vlogs, she is a good actress. Yes everyone has issues and I can even believe she suffered from anxiety, but you could tell that she was happy. Not the gray sickly mess she is now.

927 replies since 12/6/2021, 03:16   72444 views