« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ll post one of them tomorrow AM (Jen time).

2.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    :running_around_smiley_emoticon: I can't wait!

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I fell off the rewatch because work has been crazy. I am game to join in again. I need the distraction. Fake injuries and tummy aches to avoid sex with Don. Good times!

4.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    https://rumble.com/vhkevn-date-vlog-theatr...and-dinner.html

5.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    A protein snack, 140 calorie bags of jelly beans and supplements to have with her dinner. That's what I always bring on a date too. Nutcase.

6.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Who puts peanut butter/celery in a plastic bag?? Could she not have grabbed one of her 100000 containers and used that instead?

7.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^ew, that makes me gag & takes me back to room temp school lunches with sweaty celery sticks
    Why does she even need a wallet (which is MASSIVE for a "mini wallet")? He's sitting next to her at all times.

8.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 27/7/2021, 22:34) 
    Don always looked ridiculously overdressed in his sport coats. It was just as much his bad fashion as the ill fitting dresses were for Jen.

They went to a matinee play. And to a fancy dinner at about 4pm based on the angle of the sun and emptiness of the restaurant.

I’m late, but wanted to add that I hate when she calls him “dapper”. It always feels snarky/ belittling.

9.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SwimmingLeggings @ 29/7/2021, 17:02) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 27/7/2021, 22:34) 
    Don always looked ridiculously overdressed in his sport coats. It was just as much his bad fashion as the ill fitting dresses were for Jen.

They went to a matinee play. And to a fancy dinner at about 4pm based on the angle of the sun and emptiness of the restaurant.

I’m late, but wanted to add that I hate when she calls him “dapper”. It always feels snarky/ belittling.

I think it’s an homage to The Dapper Dans at Disneyland/World.

10.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She had NO IDEA Capital Grille's a chain.

Never mind the play, all she wanted to do was go shopping, she was so in her element. A man who carries her bags, such a poor caged woman she was!

Her Pinocchio nose looks smaller here.

At least with her hair in the headband we didn't have to see her raking her hand through her hair which is totally annoying.

little little little little little little little little little little little little petite little little little little little little little little little

Shoutout to bubblebabbles for uploading these videos to Rumble. I tried to tag her but it looks like she deleted her account. Hope she comes back when she has time.

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    “Shopping with a man is nice because he carries your bags.” 🤪

She acts super stupid and annoying throughout this entire blog.

12. MrArthurRadley
        +10   Like  

User deleted

No concern with calories here, right?
    Splurge is planned. Wonder if those special supplements warded off a stummy issue.
    So, is Jen saying it's only rude to film at expensive restaurants?
    "Petite" filet. I see filet mignon on the menu, but not specified as "petite".
    Must have protein snack on trip to a steakhouse.
    Woman can shop all day every day, but of course their "day-ite" must involve those necessary stops for bath bombs, tea, and AG sunglasses in crowded stores. Hates to shop.
    (Speaking of sunglasses, I notice that the current Camper Jen has transitioned to Maui Jims.)
    I try to picture myself, driving with my husband, and filming the contents of my purse for people who aren't there, and complaining to them about my sippy cup straw. No way. In the early vlogs you can catch moments where he didn't realize she was burbling to her camera friends, not him, and he would start to respond to her, only to be cut off as she burbled on. But that's not rude. You can see he's learned the ropes here.

13.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So Google tells me that was the end of March 2011. For dimwit Jen, that is also Spring Break for virtually all of Northern Illinois, thus the reason why Michigan Avenue is extra slammed on a Saturday Afternoon.

Again, with a matinee play and early bird dinner. At a freaking chain steakhouse.

He wanted NO part of talking about the play while he was trying to maneuver traffic and pedestrians and she wasn’t getting that at all.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That mental midget puts peanut butter stuffed celery in a plastic and wonders why the bag is so messy. Then there is the whole bringing of "snacks" in the first place. Oh, shopping, shopping, and more shopping! All for Jen because tiny brained Jen is so special (she's a bloody window-licking wank). Such a caged life Jen...how did you ever survive? (Hey Jen, this isn't a compliment).

You have to take the dog to someone to a babysitter because she might be "lonely" while you are gone? How stupid are you Jen?

Her voice grates on my nerves. I have no idea what is wrong with her, but listening to her speak is annoying as hell. She uses baby talk, she slurs her words, she sounds like she is drunk or drugged up most days. Poor caged Jen...

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I haven't even started the video yet, but her gross finger in the thumbnail :sick:

927 replies since 12/6/2021, 03:16   72426 views